WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-27-2017, 08:15 PM
STICK RPG 2 YAY!

Merwin is looking to come up from OCW...Merwin is looking to come up from OCW...Merwin is looking to come up from OCW...Merwin is looking to come up from OCW...Merwin is looking to come up from OCW...
Default I got an Email from Paypal

It said "Someone is trying to log into You Paypal account"

At First i was worried but then i remember two things.

1. "Log into you Paypal account?" nice grammar

2. I don't have a pay pal account.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:11 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:23 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Did I ever tell you about the time I was a Nigerian prince?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 12-28-2017, 12:30 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I enjoy the old "there is a virus on your microsoft computer" phone call we used to get. An old xbox 360 that wasnt even plugged in was the only piece of technology that was microsoft. I used to see how far they would go until they realised i was taking the piss. Its a shame because I'd imagine a lot of people would fall for it, especially old people
Old 12-28-2017, 06:16 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I once pretended to be Tony Montana during one of those phone calls (specifically selling us something). They would call the place I worked at every week and, judging by the accent, I would pick major Hollywood film character names to see if they would catch it. Nothing funnier than an Indian man saying "Okay, Mr. Dominic Toretto, I'll be in touch" while I'm holding back laughter.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 12-28-2017 at 06:20 AM.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:57 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
I enjoy the old "there is a virus on your microsoft computer" phone call we used to get. An old xbox 360 that wasnt even plugged in was the only piece of technology that was microsoft. I used to see how far they would go until they realised i was taking the piss. Its a shame because I'd imagine a lot of people would fall for it, especially old people
Ha I remember these calls. I would always ask how they knew it was infected then hang up. Then I would do the same thing as you and mess with them in return. One guy said I didn't have to be so rude but I said who called who about a fake virus with a computer I am not in front of as I'm in the middle of grocery shopping? They magically stopped after that.

Now I just get scam emails like KB said or the Your phone has 4 virus and will self destruct in a week or the you won a free iPhone X claim prize now. Mainly those pop up whenever I come to the main page which annoys the heck out of me.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:40 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I get calls at work all the time that the IRS is getting ready to raid my house. All 4 of my coworkers get the same calls regularly. I guess we're just a bunch of tax evaders, lol.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:31 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I actually got an email today saying the 100 I paid via PayPal was successful. Apparently I sent the money to Europe because it had the € next to it.

Like above, I don't even have a PayPal account. I also constantly get phone calls from a radio station in Ohio saying I won stuff but I live in Vegas. Idk how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:01 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
I remember this. I asked if he meant my Mac. He said yes. I don't own a Mac. I said this every single time they called. They always said yes. Still don't own a Mac.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER