WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-20-2017, 04:06 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What should happen doesn't really happen because Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns are above all the other wrestlers. Yay! Ugh.

Braun Strowman should obviously win the title. He's the best thing about Raw in 2017. But he won't win the title. Brock Lesnar Vs. Roman Reigns II is too good to avoid. Probably as Title Vs. Title.

I'm expecting Brock Lesnar to not be lazy and have a good match this time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:22 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

What should happen is not necessarily what's best for business right now. Sure strowman should win the title since he the hottest thing right now but where the money match that you can do with him at mania? Outside of HHH, you don't have that big markee match for strowman at mania because and the last thing I want is HHH vs strowman for the title at mania.

The money match is reigns vs lesnar so while this mean that this match become predictable, i feel like this will be a entertaining match and you could found a way to have HHH somehow cost strowman the match and lesnar pins Kane to keep the title.

Anyway, you booked this match, this will be a really fun 10 to 15 minutes brawl and all 3 will put their working boots on to give us a awesome brawl.
Old 12-20-2017, 04:38 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
What should happen is not necessarily what's best for business right now. Sure strowman should win the title since he the hottest thing right now but where the money match that you can do with him at mania? Outside of HHH, you don't have that big markee match for strowman at mania because and the last thing I want is HHH vs strowman for the title at mania.

The money match is reigns vs lesnar so while this mean that this match become predictable, i feel like this will be a entertaining match and you could found a way to have HHH somehow cost strowman the match and lesnar pins Kane to keep the title.

Anyway, you booked this match, this will be a really fun 10 to 15 minutes brawl and all 3 will put their working boots on to give us a awesome brawl.
Please explain how Reigns Vs. Lesnar is a money match. Please do. Because I'm not interested in seeing another rub for Roman Reigns while all others don't get big rubs anymore. How's Roman Reigns Vs. Brock Lesnar best for business? And why should I have to see if it's best for business or not? I should be interested. And I'm not.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:17 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Please explain how Reigns Vs. Lesnar is a money match. Please do. Because I'm not interested in seeing another rub for Roman Reigns while all others don't get big rubs anymore. How's Roman Reigns Vs. Brock Lesnar best for business? And why should I have to see if it's best for business or not? I should be interested. And I'm not.
Any match Lesnar is in is a money match because he draws. Any match Roman is is in a money match because he elicits a response. It isn't hard to understand, you just choose to be contrarian and act like your views on pro wrestling are the end all be all.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:44 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:

Any match Lesnar is a money match because it will bring in the casual fans to see is match, Any match Reigns is in is a money back because even if you not into him, he gets a reaction and is pretty much the top star on Raw right now, plus it's a match that we haven't seen in a long while so it's a fresher match then Anything you would do with Strowman right now. Plus Reigns can go 20 to 25 minutes with Lesnar and give a entertaining fight, Strowman can't. If Lesnar is suppose to be the last match on the show, you need to have somebody that can go more then 10 minutes with Lesnar. At this point what best for business is putting you're you're big stars together to create a buzz for the main event and this match does that even if some still don't get the Reigns is the big star the WWE wanted him to be and is a main event player.

I don't see Reigns getting the title match with lesnar as WWE giving him yet another rub because at this point, he doesn't need it, he's already at the level they want him to be. All they want to do is giving the biggest fight they can for mania and both scenario has Reigns in it and if you have the choice between Lesnar vs Reigns or Strowman vs Reigns, i would go with the lesnar match because you have a bigger star and it create more buzz for a event we'Re you need to get those big event feel matches.

So if you're not interested in seeing, don't watch it, that as simple as that but there a lot of fans that are interested in seeing it so why not give them something that's both fresh and entertaining and creates a lot of buzz in the process since this is the biggest fight they can have on the raw side for the biggest show of the year.

Last edited by wrestlingmasters55 : 12-20-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Any match Lesnar is in is a money match because he draws. Any match Roman is is in a money match because he elicits a response. It isn't hard to understand, you just choose to be contrarian and act like your views on pro wrestling are the end all be all.
Roman isn't the only one who elicits a response.

A contrarian? Oh. Yeah. Just because I don't agree with your opinion, I act like my views are end all be all? Or is it someone else who has to judge? I put forward my opinion. And asked how it's a money match. Didn't say that I'm always right and it's not a money match. Thanks for your irrational judgement, by the way.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Any match Lesnar is a money match because it will bring in the casual fans to see is match, Any match Reigns is in is a money back because even if you not into him, he gets a reaction and is pretty much the top star on Raw right now, plus it's a match that we haven't seen in a long while so it's a fresher match then Anything you would do with Strowman right now. Plus Reigns can go 20 to 25 minutes with Lesnar and give a entertaining fight, Strowman can't. If Lesnar is suppose to be the last match on the show, you need to have somebody that can go more then 10 minutes with Lesnar. At this point what best for business is putting you're you're big stars together to create a buzz for the main event and this match does that even if some still don't get the Reigns is the big star the WWE wanted him to be and is a main event player.

I don't see Reigns getting the title match with lesnar as WWE giving him yet another rub because at this point, he doesn't need it, he's already at the level they want him to be. All they want to do is giving the biggest fight they can for mania and both scenario has Reigns in it and if you have the choice between Lesnar vs Reigns or Strowman vs Reigns, i would go with the lesnar match because you have a bigger star and it create more buzz for a event we'Re you need to get those big event feel matches.

So if you're not interested in seeing, don't watch it, that as simple as that but there a lot of fans that are interested in seeing it so why not give them something that's both fresh and entertaining and creates a lot of buzz in the process since this is the biggest fight they can have on the raw side for the biggest show of the year.
Oh. No. Don't get me wrong. I'm into Roman Reigns for sure. He's obviously not the best. But he's good. What I am not into is treating Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns the top tier in WWE. No one comes close to them. And multiple potential superstars have suffered because of this. I'm obviously not interested and won't watch. Don't worry. It's okay to be interested in that match. And it's okay to not be interested in it. Opinions are bound to vary.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:38 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Roman isn't the only one who elicits a response.

A contrarian? Oh. Yeah. Just because I don't agree with your opinion, I act like my views are end all be all? Or is it someone else who has to judge? I put forward my opinion. And asked how it's a money match. Didn't say that I'm always right and it's not a money match. Thanks for your irrational judgement, by the way.
Roman gets the biggest response which is why he is at the top. It's not that hard to figure out. He sells merch as well as anyone else on the roster.

Lesnar is winning this match. He's one of the highest paid stars on the roster. It makes zero business sense to have him drop the belt at this point when you can have a major moment of him losing at Mania. Lesnar draws viewers.

You have this idea that Lesnar is lazy when everything in his entire life says otherwise. The dude lives on a farm! You might think you're being cool by jumping on a buzz word that Ambrose used to describe Lesnar years ago, but everything else, everything other bit of information available points to that notion being false.

And the idea that you won't watch Lesnar/Reigns in the main event of Mania for the World Title is bullshit.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:57 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Roman gets the biggest response which is why he is at the top. It's not that hard to figure out. He sells merch as well as anyone else on the roster.
So, he wasn't at the top when he wasn't getting the biggest response? He wasn't on the top when he didn't sell merch? He was.

Quote:
Lesnar is winning this match. He's one of the highest paid stars on the roster. It makes zero business sense to have him drop the belt at this point when you can have a major moment of him losing at Mania. Lesnar draws viewers.
He's gonna "draw" regardless of being Universal Champion or not. If a squash by Goldberg couldn't damage his "drawing" power, then losing Universal Championship won't either.

Quote:
You have this idea that Lesnar is lazy when everything in his entire life says otherwise. The dude lives on a farm! You might think you're being cool by jumping on a buzz word that Ambrose used to describe Lesnar years ago, but everything else, everything other bit of information available points to that notion being false.
No. I have no interest in being cool. Sorry but I'm not interested in being cool. Lesnar has defended Universal Championship thrice in so many months. The count will be 9 months when we reach Royal Rumble. He has wrestled 4 matches on WWE TV since April. Two of which didn't even go 10 minutes. And German Suplex. Repeat. Go.

Quote:
And the idea that you won't watch Lesnar/Reigns in the main event of Mania for the World Title is bullshit.
Oh. Wow. So, my idea is bulls**t because I'm not interested like you? Thanks.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:19 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
So, he wasn't at the top when he wasn't getting the biggest response? He wasn't on the top when he didn't sell merch? He was.
I legitimately don't know what you're trying to say here.

If it's that Roman has always been at the top while not getting the biggest response and selling merch than it's really dumb. Reigns came in with The Shield and was instantly one of the hottest acts in wrestling. Coming off the breakup, Reigns wasn't at the top because John Cena was.

Reigns wasn't at the top when he didn't have the biggest response. He got to the top after the Rumble in 2015 when he got the biggest response going forward of any wrestler.

Quote:
He's gonna "draw" regardless of being Universal Champion or not. If a squash by Goldberg couldn't damage his "drawing" power, then losing Universal Championship won't either.
And WCW gave away Hogan losing the belt to Goldberg on free TV and not at Starrcade. That company went out of business.

Do you know why WWE survives? Because they don't give away the major match like Lesnar/Reigns 2 on lesser events and they make it for the biggest belt in the company. You really don't understand marketing to an audience at all.

You could've taken the belt off Brock when Braun first challenged for it and given it back to him now. It's too late. This close to Mania it would be the dumbest thing ever to take the belt off Brock. The advertising alone, Lesnar on top as World Champ (and yes it does make a difference) demands that Lesnar keep the belt going into Mania.

Quote:
No. I have no interest in being cool. Sorry but I'm not interested in being cool. Lesnar has defended Universal Championship thrice in so many months. The count will be 9 months when we reach Royal Rumble. He has wrestled 4 matches on WWE TV since April. Two of which didn't even go 10 minutes. And German Suplex. Repeat. Go.
Do you think Brock Lesnar is refusing to work?

You bring up these numbers like it's his choice. The guy was the biggest combat sports athlete in the world. He signed a contract equal to his value. Why are you against people earning what they are worth? Lesnar could work every WWE date, they would just have to pay him.

And you're in the minority. People love Lesnar. Still gets one of the biggest responses. The entire point of Brock is that he is a killer. He shouldn't go ten minutes, that way when Reigns last longer than 10 minutes it'll mean a lot! Not that hard to comprehend!

Quote:
Oh. Wow. So, my idea is bulls**t because I'm not interested like you? Thanks.
The idea that you, a wrestling fan, who is signed up to a wrestling forum, who takes the time to debate a match that isn't even official yet, will watch WrestleMania and stop at the main event is bullshit. Yes. It is.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 12-21-2017 at 12:37 AM.