WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2017, 10:25 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Royal Rumble: WWE Universal Championship - Brock (c) VS Braun VS Kane

As has been speculated since the ending of the singles bout between Kane and Braun Strowman, it was officially announced on tonight's Raw that Lesnar will defend against both in a triple threat match.

It's easy to imagine Vince just jerking himself over this because the man loves a hoss fight, too much really, and that's what this will be. I'm still not thrilled with this sudden revival of Kane, I'm a fan of the guy but his best days are behind him and there's no point in pretending otherwise. Kane is in this match so that he can be the guy to take the pin, which will be given by Lesnar with about 99% certainty. Personally, I'd love it if Strowman walked out of this match as Universal Champion by pinning Kane, that way Lesnar can claim that he didn't really lose, then Strowman can successfully defend against Lesnar in a rematch at WrestleMania. As a result, if Lesnar isn't going to re-sign with WWE, then they can always go the route of Lesnar going out on an even playing field with Strowman; even if he does sign another deal, this frees up the Universal Championship from Lesnar as it's got to happen because the Raw main event scene suffers, just as it did 3 years ago when Lesnar was WWE Champion, from not having the main event champion present on a regular basis.

Of course, as I alluded to with the statement of being 99% certain Lesnar would pin Kane to win this match, there's almost no chance of it going down as Vince has his heart set on giving Roman Reigns yet another massive WrestleMania moment. The way things are looking right now, Reigns will not only be deemed the ONLY man worthy, in Vince's eyes, of this generation to definitively beat Lesnar, he'll also do it as Intercontinental Champion so he'll go down in history as the first dual Intercontinental and Universal Champion.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 03:07 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There are matches that you know are going to have drama, have storytelling or be just fun. This is the kind of match that will be just fun. They will most likely kill each other with objects and powerman moves, until Lesnar kills them more.

For example, the recent Jinder vs Styles match, had storytelling, drama and was fun. That made it a damn good match.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:27 AM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I love the idea of the match because it's going a train wreck of a match and these guys will just beat the hell out of each other. Plus you got the novelty of the first ever meeting between Kane and lesnar which is kinda of fresh match.

In the end, Kane is just in this match to protect strowman and make lesnar look good in the process but this will probably set up strowman's program for mania.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:15 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Would rather Lesnar and Kane went one-on-one with each other just to see the first ever official one-on-one match between the two.

The Beast Incarnate vs. The Demon Kane.

Lesnar could suplex him into retirement.

Last edited by Wolf Pac : 12-19-2017 at 05:42 AM.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:51 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I would rather they had a human throwing competition with international judges that give them scores based on weight, velocity, accuracy, distance, creativity, and degree of difficulty. Otherwise a generic triple threat between these three doesn't interest me much. Maybe they can make it no DQ or something where we are guaranteed shit gets broken.
Old 12-19-2017, 12:17 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I've wanted to see a more competitive match between Strowman and Lesnar, and I've got it, but at what cost?
Old 12-19-2017, 12:35 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I am just fine with this match.
Looking at Raw's roster, the only options were to Have Lesnar defend against Balor, insert him in to a feud(Kane and Strowman was obvious), or not to have the Universal championship on the card at all.
Personally, I just don't see Balor as a threat to Lesnar. If Balor were to ever fight Lesnar, he would probably lose quite a bit of credibility.

This match should be hard hitting and destructive.
If this was even 5 years ago, pre-corporate Kane(before Kane started to slow down in the ring), I would go as far as to say, I would love to see Kane come out on top...but it isn't, so as far as the winner, I am going with Brock Lesnar.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:04 PM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

WWE already spoiled this result at CoC with Ziggler winning. Everybody thinks Kane is taking the pin. Na, he's winning.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebites View Post
WWE already spoiled this result at CoC with Ziggler winning. Everybody thinks Kane is taking the pin. Na, he's winning.
Roman ends Kane vanquishing the Brothers of Destruction, then we get a year long build to Lesnar vs Reigns
Old 12-19-2017, 07:21 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
I would rather they had a human throwing competition with international judges that give them scores based on weight, velocity, accuracy, distance, creativity, and degree of difficulty. Otherwise a generic triple threat between these three doesn't interest me much. Maybe they can make it no DQ or something where we are guaranteed shit gets broken.
It's a triple threat match...It's AUTOMATICALLY no disqualifications or count outs.

It's clear Brock is coming out on top despite the fact that Reigns vs. Lesnar is such a big match that it doesn't need a strap on the line. I'm also sick of seeing the same dis-genuine site of Reigns hoisting a title to end a show. This would be smart is WWE had Braun Strowman wreck havoc and destroy everyone, Lesnar does his Suplex City bit on the two monsters on dominates. Lesnar takes out Kane with an F5, Strowman sneaks in and takes out Lesnar with a Powerslam before pinning Kane. It saves everyone's asses and takes the title out of a match that doesn't need it. Strowman can defend at WrestleMania against Cena or Bálor.