WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-11-2017, 04:59 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Royal Rumble General Discussion & Reviews

Keep all speculation, fantasy booking, etc. about the main card in here.

On tonight's episode of Raw, Braun Strowman's match against Kane is now a #1 contender's match with the winner taking on Brock Lesnar at the RR for the Universal Championship. I could easily, easily see Vince McMahon deciding to put Kane over Strowman tonight to deliver what would rank among the least interesting and appealing matches Lesnar has had since his WWE return.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:11 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Well, it looks like it'll be Lesnar vs. Strowman vs. Kane next month. Strowman vs. Kane ended in a double countout, though continued to brawl after the match was over all while Michael Cole especially, due to Vince hollering in his ear I'm certain, going on like it was the greatest spectacle he'd ever seen.

There's been no announcement, but you have to figure it's gonna be a threeway match with Kane really only being there so he can be the one Lesnar pins to retain the title.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The match will be fun, but nothing more. Kane will eat the pinfall. Lesnar will win. Instead of Lesnar vs Balor I was hoping for Rollins vs Lesnar, you know, in order to have something special and also the possibility that Lesnar might lose (thanks to the Shield, also sets up Reigns vs Brock), but naah.

They went full no-fantasy again.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

LOL it's not like it'd be any different if it were Lesnar vs Balor. It'd look so stupid and funny the way he'd take Balor to "Suplex City bitch!" Like, just consider how it looked when he did it to Seth Rollins. Next, just place Balor next to Rollins.

And it's also hard to invest in any Lesnar match at all because you're not going to get a 5-star match like he had with Angle.

IMO, Lesnar's had only two good, really "novel" and stimulating matches/feuds and they were the one with Cena he had at Extreme Rules, and the one with Punk.

Anything other than those was just boredom(and I'm not including Lesnar vs Styles match here).

And so will it be with this triple threat match.

Add to that the fact that there's NO chance in hell Lesnar drops the title here, and doesn't go on to face Roman at Wrestlemania. No chance in hell!

Oh, and it's not going to matter that Kane and Strowman are "monsters" because Brock Lesnar is going to german suplex them multiple times anyhow, since he 'can' and it'll once again resemble a kid playing a video game and doing the same move over and over and over again, just because he can.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 12-12-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:27 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I think we can guess it won't be match of the year but I think it will be a reasonable match with three true heavyweights, As much as I like Balor I think him against Lesnar would have looked ridiculous especially if Balor were to get any offense, He would look like a little doll in their against Lesnar, We know their saving Lesnar and Reigns for Wrestlemania so why waste someone important when Kane can be their to take the loss when he's leaving soon anyway for the Mayor election.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:23 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Lesnar defending the belt inside the Royal Rumble would be a spectacle to watch. Conquering the entire WWE roster in one night. Can he do the ultimate feat? Now that would sell some tickets.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

What I would do if I was booking the event based on current status.

Lesnar retains in triple threat by pinning Kane.

Stroman enters the Rumble and wins!!!

Stroman vs. Lesnar (Cage Match) at Mania

Heyman turns on Lesnar and joins with Stroman.

* Win-Win for WWE Universe

* We get a champion on Raw every week, no Lesnar vs. Reigns main event, and Paul Heyman every week on Raw.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:00 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Not going to get to negative about the last guy post, because it's a nice fantasy booking but I have to nip pick as some of his ideas

It's pretty much a given that lesnar beats Kane to retain so theirs nothing wrong with that

Strowman entering the rumble could be a nice surprise like when they did it last year with reigns, but just like reigns last year, strowman can't win it without making everybody else look like complete idiots.

Really, you much be the only one that still want to see that match happens at mania. Strowman vs lesnar hasn't set the world on fire the last time and it isn't a worthy mania main event just yet, plus I feel strowman might have plan with HHH at mania anyway.

Heyman turning on lesnar again why, strowman is o.k on his own and the last thing he need Paul Heyman dragging him down. Just look at Heyman track record when managing other guys, outside of punk, who did he help elevate to a higher level? Nobody in fact most of the guys he manage had most success after he left them.

Last 2 statement, reigns vs lesnar is what's best for the wwe universe at mania, it's 2 proven commodity that haven't face each other in a long time and will give you a hell of a match because they respect each other and knows how to tell a story.

Strowman has all the time in the world to become UNIVERSAL champion, I would hold on on a strowman title reigns for summerslam when he beats reigns for the title since reigns is one of the rare guys right now that can have a great fight with strowman and have it last more then 10 minutes.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I see Undertaker's gongs go off at Rumble, Lesnar thinks he's coming for him, Kane thinks his brother is coming to help him but Taker actually costs Strowman the match, setting the table for Strowman vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania
Old 01-03-2018, 04:44 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's going to be a Japanese Night as I think Asuka and Shinsuke Nakamura will win the two Royal Rumble matches.