WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-21-2017, 10:19 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Clash Of Champions: WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) VS Jinder Mahal

On tonight's SD Live episode, Jinder Mahal invoked his rematch clause to face AJ Styles for the WWE Championship at Clash of Champions next month.

Simply put, AJ Styles should retain and have another good run as WWE Champion while leaving Jinder behind in his rear view mirror. We know this will be a good match as Styles has the ability to pull good matches out of just about anybody. What doesn't need to happen is Jinder regaining the title as Jinder's run of 5.5 months was a barren void in the main event picture for SmackDown Live.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit, however, if Vince, in his twisted logic, somehow thought that putting Jinder over Styles in a hard fought match would somehow make people invest in Jinder due to Style's performance against Brock Lesnar. You know, some sort of transference type of thing. It shouldn't happen, so just move Jinder on down the roster, move him to Raw so he can get whooped on by Roman Reigns or whatever, just don't put the title back on him.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:03 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Simply put. AJ should keep the belt all the way to Wrestlemania and get the main event match he deserves. Last year, he got placed in a match with Shane O'Mac, while Orton and Bray fought for the title in a horrendous match.

The WWE title can't afford a second horrendous match and that's exactly what a Jinder Mahal will be.

Give me Styles vs Owens, Styles vs Zayn vs Owens, Styles vs Nakamura, Styles vs Orton, Styles vs Cena IV. I don't care. I'd welcome each and every one of them. But not Jinder vs Cena.

IC Champ Reigns vs UN Champ Lesnar and Cena vs Mahal, like it's WM 6 and 7 together in one show.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Send Jinder back to Jobberville, we need a champion that can talk, wrestle and draw an audience.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:40 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I know most want to see AJ walk into Mania ass WWE champion but I think he's going to drop it back to Jinder at Clash of Champions. It seems like the only reason they had AJ win the title was so he could face Brock at Survivor Series which was a bigger draw than Brock vs Jinder. I think Jinder wins it back and holds the title until Mania.
John Cena likely be winning the title sometime in 2018 and beating Ric Flair's record for title wins. They need a credible heel and a fresh feud for Cena and Jinder fits the bill. They are going to want the all time record for World title wins be broken on the big stage that is Wrestlemania.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:08 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyKewl View Post
I know most want to see AJ walk into Mania ass WWE champion but I think he's going to drop it back to Jinder at Clash of Champions. It seems like the only reason they had AJ win the title was so he could face Brock at Survivor Series which was a bigger draw than Brock vs Jinder.
I love that the WWE decided for Junder to drop the title to Styles and win in back after Survivor Series because Styles could draw and Jinder can't. Isn't the point of being champion is because you can draw?
Old 11-22-2017, 11:36 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

This doesn't sound like an exciting match on paper. Then again has any match involving Jinder Mahal garnered interest? I want more than anything for AJ Styles to retain and go on to have a great title run possibly ending at WrestleMania. There's a much better opportunity for great matches than there would be with Jinder as champ. Personally I really want a Styles vs Rusev program, I get some Shawn Michaels vs Vader vibes from that and I think they could tear the house down with 20 minutes or so.

On the surface and the fact that this is even after the India tour, I see no reason for Jinder to win. Basically every aspect of Styles continuing his run is a positive compared to Mahal winning it again. No one cares to see Jinder vs Cena at Mania or really anyone against Jinder. We've seen it before but I would even be fine with AJ vs Cena taking place at WrestleMania. It's a match that certainly deserves that type of spot. However I will settle for AJ vs just about anyone on the Smackdown roster as long as Mahal is away from it and in the battle royal or something.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:28 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

On a personal level, i kinda i'm excited about this match because i'm starting to like Jinder's work as a old school cowardly heel. He's getting better at it every day he'S been put in that position and i applaud him for that.

As for the match, i kinda want Jinder to win the belt back and hold on to it until mania. I think they're more money to be made with Him vs Cena then with AJ vs pretty much anybody it this point plus AJ really doesn't need the belt to be over anyway so let's give the belt to somebody that really needs it in Jinder.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:05 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin View Post
I love that the WWE decided for Junder to drop the title to Styles and win in back after Survivor Series because Styles could draw and Jinder can't. Isn't the point of being champion is because you can draw?
Yeah. Well, AJ is a better draw but we'll just have Jinder as the world champion heading into Wrestlemania. Their logic kills me.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:33 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Only thing that baffles me as that having Jinder as Champion was to get Indian market. And now before tour in India Jinder is not Champion at all. So what was the point of experiment if you could do that without even strapping title to Jinder at all? If it is that they admitted how experiment failed, way to go, you did good job with that.

Styles winning would make sense. Though I am somehow still convinced that they are going with Jinder vs Cena for title at Wrestlemania so this could be just the way to get to that.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:24 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'll start by saying before anything that I say - that I am a big AJ fan.

I think Jinder not only WOULD but also SHOULD win the belt.
AJ does not need the title heading into Mania season. If he would have the title it would basically have his match with Nak or anybody else not involve around a story - which is important for good quality AJ matches (look at Shane, Jericho, Cena..).
On the other hand Mahal vs Cena has money written all over it (if we all forget that they fought on SD leading up to Summer Slam).
It will be best for both sides if Mahal wins the belt back here or at the rumble - possibly with someone (not the singhs) costing AJ the belt (maybe a heel turn by bobby roode?).
NJPW - Hate 3: Goto, Ishii and Sanada