WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should Braun Strowman's opponent be at Wrestlemania?
Miz IC Title 0 0%
Baron Corbin Us Title 0 0%
Samoa Joe 0 0%
Finn Balor 0 0%
Bray Wyatt 2 11.76%
John Cena 2 11.76%
Randy Orton 0 0%
HHH 10 58.82%
Goldberg 2 11.76%
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

Strowman should be in Andre Battle Royal where he can eliminate absolutely everyone, and then swith brands and go for the SD title.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:01 PM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Should have just waited for Stroman and Kane at Mania. Kane is a heel, would get Braun even more over, and it would be a win.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

I would prefer to see Braun Strowman in the Universal Championship picture, possibly by winning the Royal Rumble. He's got the crowd behind him and has been consistently one of the most entertaining parts of Raw over the last year. A feat I don't think any of us predicted would have happened when he first debuted with the Wyatt Family, but wrestling is a funny place sometimes.

I know it's pretty set in stone that it will be Roman Reigns taking on Brock Lesnar for the strap in New Orleans, and I would say hopefully they change their minds about it but seeing how things have gone the last 3 WrestleManias I don't think that's going to be a possibility. Whoever Braun ends up facing whether it be Reigns, Lesnar, Triple H etc. I hope it's on a prominent spot on the card as he certainly deserves it after this year he's had.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:04 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

It's going to be HHH at WM. Depending on how Roman's title run goes,
he'd be in line for a title shot at SS but remember the WWE does not like
to put their belts on their super heavy weights. It's just not realistic to have
good matches with the many 220 lbers like Seth Rollins for nobody in their right minds would buy a 220 lb guy would beat a 385 lb guy.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:16 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Triple H, Goldberg or The Undertaker if he decides to come back.

I'd say Cena too as an option but I think Cena is going to face Samoa Joe after what happened at Survivor Series between the two.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:49 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Let'S face it, even if he lost some big time matches this year, Braun Strowman is probably the most protected guy on the roster right now and now that the Roman Reigns project is finish and they it became somewhat of a success, They will focus more time in making Strowman the next main event monsters, so technically, he'S the next one to be shove down fans throat like some fans like to say.

So having said that, i feel you need to put him in a big marquee match at mania and he just go through that guy in a five minutes match and while i don'T see HHH as somebody that can still draw and make somebody, he is a megastar and who better to make Strowman look strong then HHH by having strowman steamroll him at mania and pretty much retire him like he did with big show and probably will do with Kane soon.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:20 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulk25 View Post
Braun has been one of the most well received young talents in awhile and desrves a good match at Mania.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
He has been the best thing about Raw the whole year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying View Post
I hope it's on a prominent spot on the card as he certainly deserves it after this year he's had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
...i feel you need to put him in a big marquee match at mania...
Pretty much this.

Last year it seems Braun was simply overlooked and tossed into the Andre The Giant memorial battle royal just to get him on the card. After an incredible year as one of Raw's most interesting gems, he derseves to be front and center on that Wrestlemania poster - no matter who it's with.

There seems to be seeds planted for a Triple H feud. While that may not have been WWE's intentions, the live crowd certainly liked the idea as shown on RAW last Monday with their reaction. It would probably be one of the most fun feuds we've had in a while. Cena another obvious choice, pairs up two guys with muscles in places I don't even have places. A good powerhouse match up is something anyone could enjoy. Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar, Miz, Goldberg - they all provide interesting foes for the monster among men going into Wrestlemania season.

But like we all said, Strowman deserves something big and wrestling someone big promises it'll deliver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:01 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

He SHOULD face Brock Lesnar but we all know that's not gonna happen.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:00 PM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Couldn't agree more. The fans want Lesnar vs. Stroman at Mania so give it to them. But add to the intrigue by making it a Cage Match.

Rumble Final 4 - Reigns, Cena, Owens, & Stroman (Stroman eliminates each one of them with Owens the last one).

Reigns could have a nice secondary match defending his I-C Title vs. Samoa Joe.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:49 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

Even though The Wyatt family is a foot note in Strowman's career I would still like to see a Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman. We never got to see the falling out of Strowman and the Wyatts, they teased a feud in last years Survivor Series build up with Bray saying he gave Strowman the keys to the kingdom. They did also have a brief interaction in last years 10 man tag at Survivor Series. I think if you built up Bray again and reunite the family with Harper and Rowan aligning with Bray they could really be a threat for Strowman to overcome. It seems unlikely that Strowman is going to be in the title picture at Wrestlemania and it gets Bray Wyatt on the card with someone he has history with.