WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-11-2017, 06:15 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think the Miz should win. He can use his gimmick to get back to the title hunt by having his boys help him win the Rumble. He can chase afer the Smackdown title which would move him to being the number one heel since Mahal sucks. He can feud with Aj Styles and Aj can for sure pull a Wrestlemania match out of the Miz. He is over and a move back to Smackdown with a move of Zayn and Owen would work.

So i think the Miz should win. He is over, needed on Smackdown and a match against Aj Styles would he worth seeing.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:58 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
I think the Miz should win. He can use his gimmick to get back to the title hunt by having his boys help him win the Rumble. He can chase afer the Smackdown title which would move him to being the number one heel since Mahal sucks. He can feud with Aj Styles and Aj can for sure pull a Wrestlemania match out of the Miz. He is over and a move back to Smackdown with a move of Zayn and Owen would work.

So i think the Miz should win. He is over, needed on Smackdown and a match against Aj Styles would he worth seeing.
I meant to say a move of Owens and Zayn to RAW would work of Miz and co go to Smackdown.

Screen broke on my phone which makes posting harder than needed.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:12 PM

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I really just want to see a heel Orton versus face Styles story line somewhere next year, but he won the last time so.. Nah..

Other than that Shinsuke or Samoa Joe would be my go to pick.. I don't even really care anymore after it not even mattering on last years Wrestlemania Card. Then the 4 or whatever prior to that were extremely predictable to the point where you knew the winner a month in advance. I already know NJPW is going to destroy any hope I had for this PPV as well being better than average. WWE is going to have a full 365 days and an entire PPV still can't rival a single match in that whole time. If anyone that isn't Roman Reigns wins I'll be happy. I can't do Lesnar vs Roman. WWE is like the only promotion that has matches on the pre-show of their biggest event bigger than the Main event.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:49 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Like a lot of others have said, Roman winning would be a waste of time considering he's been penciled in to meet Lesnar at Mania since last year. But then you have to think that since Orton won last year, it should be RAW's turn this year.

I hope they don't go either route. Roman winning will send the crowd into an uproar. Although if it does happen that way, here's hoping instead of booing him out of the joint, they will just do nothing. The silence would be deafening and maybe then the message will be sent loud and clear to the higher ups.

If someone from RAW did win, then SD would have to win next year and that makes the event predictable going forward. I would like to see Nakamura or Styles win it. I'm sure that Styles will drop the belt to Mahal before or on the India tour. Mahal is already being billed as a two time champion for that tour, so it's a forgone conclusion he's getting the title back. Maybe he'll get it on a rematch clause match or something like that.

Anyway the options are limited now that the Universal title match is out of the equation.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:32 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

I used to love the Royal Rumble, always hated the "winner goes to Wrestlemania" thing."

Only because it ruled out 99% of the wrestlers involved. You didn't know 100% who was gonna win, but you certainly knew who wasn't.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:29 AM

swallop is looking to come up from OCW...

The winner of the 2018 royal rumble should be : ADAM COLE BAYBAY. Lol but chances are he wont be called up. I think its pretty obvious at this point shinsuke nakamura is winning the royal rumble. Pretty sure thats why he hasent won the wwe title yet, Because there saving the royal rumble win for him and he can beat AJ for the title at mania.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:56 AM

Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...

Braun Strowman. He should come in early and have a Kane in 01 type run. I’d rather see Reigns with The Shield at Mania.

Always think a face should win the Rumble and Strowman basically just turned.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:47 PM

Kunztown is looking to come up from OCW...
Default RR 2018..

Reigns should not win the rumble if it's basically penciled in that he'll face Lesnar at Mania. Could we Get that Rematch of Reigns vs Cena as the final 2 participants in the Rumble though? That's Highly Probable.... My prediction is that Cena Takes it though with the "free agent" status still in place. So the question then becomes. Does Cena reunite a Feud with AJ Styles and Go after WWE Title or does he go after Lesnar and Rekindle that Feud from when Lesnar first came back. It only seems right that Cena is the first man Lesnar faced on his return, and the last one before he leaves.... The fans will dump all over Lesnar/Reigns at Mania I believe though, so possible that Cena could Insert himself into a Triple Threat Elimination Match with Lesnar/Cena/Reigns at Mania? That could at least make the match more enjoyable and unpredictable which makes it a watch at Mania? Then how I would book that is to have Cena/Reigns double team Lesnar most of the Match putting him through table/etc. Then get the pin on Lesnar and have it come down to Reigns/Cena for the Belt. Then on Raw, Heyman talks about how wwe basically screwed Lesnar and wanted the Belt off him that they had their two "Golden Boys" take him out. That would set the stage then for Lesnar to leave WWE with Heyman moving on to possibly manage a new talent debuting on Raw after Mania? I would have Heyman manage a monster from NXT who needs a mouthpiece... maybe that Lars Sullivan would be ready for main roster by then?

Smackdown however would see the winner of Elimination Chamber face Styles which I'm predicting that it could very well be Glourious with Bobby Roode vs Styles at Mania?

Last edited by Kunztown : 11-12-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:33 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Shinsuke Nakamura should win the Rumble to set up a WWE Title match with Styles.

Of course it's probably going to be Reigns or Cena. I want somebody new though.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:03 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

I hope it's someone new and different. The last 4 out of 5 Royal Rumbles have been someone who has won it before (Cena, Batista, Orton, Triple H), and the other one was Roman Reigns who nobody wanted. I'm also wondering when they are going to do a win from number 1 again. It's been almost 15 years since Benoit won at number 1, or longer if you don't count him and just Shawn

Either way it should be someone who actually needs it and not someone has won it already. I have a really bad feeling it will be Roman again though and i'm not getting my hopes up at all that it won't be. I've been disappointed by the Rumble since probably 2012. Every year I get excited about it and it's a winner that I just groan at. I am hoping that changes this upcoming one, even though I know it won't. I wouldn't mind Strowman or Balor winning and going on to face Lesnar at Mania.