WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

To me it never really felt like a proper Wrestlemania unless it was in a stadium (except MSG) It just didn't have the same wrestlemania feel. Surprisingly they stopped doing it for the most part during the Attitude era when they were at their biggest. Thankfully they've gone back to it and at this point I doubt that will ever change. It's Wrestlemania, the Superbowl of Wrestling, and bigger is better.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

For me WM was about making new stars, now it's about putting all the big names of the past WWE still have under their contracts on the main card no matter what, concerts, hosts etc, while the guys who work there all year without a break became a second thought.
It was about making the best card possible with the best performers WWE has right now, while veterans got quick matches and weren't a focus of the show.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:46 AM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wrestlemania was always about the big marquee matches. Look at the history of the event, Andre vs Hogan, Hogan vs warrior, Austin vs the rock, rock vs cena & lesnar vs Goldberg just to name a few. These are the type of matches that attract the casual fans to watch the event every year.

The problem is that with the way of booking and the lack of veterans on the rosters right now, it's becoming harder and harder to make those big marquee name wrestlers. Reigns is kinda the only one outside maybe a.j. styles that's stand out and can attract casual fans to watch mania and have that type of dream match scenario for mania on the current roster. So continuing to use the part timers to attract fans is necessary right now but you need to use them right.

While I never saw HHH as a big draw, he's still a big name and he use is star power to help make somebody from the main roster a bigger name every year. While fans didn't agree with reigns getting the rub from taker last year, I didn't change the fact that he's a bigger name then at the same time last year and now casual fans will see him as a guy That's on the same level as lesnar.

So while I do feel that the show is way too long, I have to say that it's still feel like the biggest event of the year and they give something for every type of fans.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote