WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-18-2017, 08:08 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I really hope they don't have Team Smackdown win the match just to make it look like it's on par with Raw and get out of the "B-show" shadow. It's predictable and gotten so boring now. They've done this storyline numerous times before every Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown match, Smackdown has nearly always won and yet they still remain the "B-show" even in storyline. Smackdown winning is so pointless now, they may aswell embrace that they will always be the B-show.

And Smackdown are the ones who look like the heels, firing the first shot and taking Raw #UnderSiege. I want Team Raw to win.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:16 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

What confuses me is why would Cena, who just did a speech about Raw being his home want to go against them? Why would Samoa Joe or Braun Strowman care about a brand, when they have been made to look like they only care about themselves?

What I see happening is Kane taking out Strowman, Triple H either turning on Angle or Jason Jordan costing Team Raw. I'm not too sure that Bálor and Joe are going to take out each other as it feels the company could be switching original plans of a rivalry between the two, to instead having the two become dysfunctional team 1000. I could also see Orton playing the role of Big Show and turning on SmackDown for his 13th heel turn.

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 11-18-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:50 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

I am actually excited about this match and why? Brand supremacy is on the line and given the amount of star power in this match it is similar to 2005 in that aspect. In 2005 you had a stacked RAW team consisting of HBK, Big Show, Kane, Carlito and Masters. Then on the SD side you had JBL, Orton, Batista, Mysterio and Lashley. Fast forward 12 years later and you have star power on both sides. Team RAW you have Angle, Strowman, Joe, Balor and Triple H the COO himself. Team Smackdown you have Shane, Cena, Orton, Nakamura and Roode.

I mean if anything this match should go on last but I don't think it will. But as for who wins?

I am calling it Team Smackdown Live wins; sole survivors being John Cena and Randy Orton
Old 11-19-2017, 10:51 AM

LoveReignsO'erMe is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm definitely interested in this match now with all the big names that have been thrown into it over the last week and a half.

I'm wondering if the interference (there will DEFINITELY be interference) will be focused on Owens/Zayn and HHH, and perhaps a HHH-led NXT-type stable that oscillates back and forth between Raw and Smackdown. Maybe Joe and Roode join in? I don't think Balor and Nakamura would join in on this, because they are clear faces and wouldn't "stoop to that level". I think the idea of "flex" wrestlers, that have no real brand could work out really well.

Coming out of this, you could have HHH feud with Angle AND Shane as GMs on both brands. You could do the Angle/HHH match at WM that's being talked about, and then do Owens/Zayn vs. Shane and a mystery partner. Have it be the Rock, haha. Coming back to defend the honor of "his show" or something.

Last edited by LoveReignsO'erMe : 11-19-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:33 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd to see an NXT invasion with Adam Cole, KO, Sami, Joe
and Roode attacking the rest of the guys in the ring after
Kane takes out Strowman.