WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2018, 08:06 PM

Laylafan is looking to come up from OCW...

If Asuka competes in the Rumble she wins - Simple as that. Period!

I'd be very surprised if the following aren't seen -

Trish
Lita
Michelle McCool (Not sure if Layla as well but i'm confident Michelle is entering)
Nikki Bella (I mean she is still on the SD Live roster but has been inactive for some time)
Kelly Kelly (I think a rumoured WWE return has been on for quite a while - A lot of people thought she might of made the cut in the 2k18 game)
Beth Phoenix (WWE HOF, WWE 2k18 - Looks amazing still) I think the Iconic legends pack of whatever it's called will be released in sync with Beth's Royal Rumble apperance.
Kairi Sane
Nikki Cross

Possibles:

AJ Lee
Eve Torres
Victoria (Still wrestles independently and looks great for a 46 year old - She currently uses her 2002-2003 psycho gimmick with her "All the things she said" entrance) Would be awesome if she entered with that.
Ronda Rousey (I don't have any inside knowledge on this but heaps of people think she will probably be in - My probables are people who are alumni wwe wrestlers)

Might be way off but that's just my feeling and predictions.

Last edited by Laylafan : 01-09-2018 at 08:25 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:11 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Send the women on last. Who's going to win the men's match? Nakamura! He's as cold as the whole of Smackdown's women's division. If Rousey does appear that instantly makes this a much bigger match.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

After this week's Smackdown, i really not interested at this match at all. If they wanted to make fans lose interest in that match, they succeeded with those god awful cell phone promo's they did. None of the smackdown women's outside of Becky look like a superstar after those segment. In fact, the lack of hype on both shows about this makes me feel like it's becoming just a filler match on the card since nobody outside of Becky, asuka and Nia feel important in that match. In fact the only person that truly made me think that the match was such a big deal is the one person that won't be in the match and that's paige. She did more to hype the match on youtube then anybody did on both Raw and Smackdown.

I really hope that they got something special plan to promote this match on monday because right now, it just feel like another match instead of this huge historic moment.