WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-28-2017, 06:04 AM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Aleister Black Pinned

In probably the best possible way.

Now for those who checked out NXT tonight, Gargano won the Fatal 4 Way in what is to be a late entry in the MOTY discussion.

Great storytelling, beautiful carnage and everyone come out just dandy.

The big thing that kinda came in the end was that Black finally was beaten after the UA attacked and led to his defeat,

Black Vs Cole is a gold mine, and thank god the streak is over.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:16 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

When you get right down to it, everyone in the main event was protected while simultaneously made to look strong.

When you get right down to it, the match last night might ultimately be the first look at what makes up much of the TakeOver: Philadelphia card. Almas vs. Gargano will be a highly entertaining match, they tore it up at TakeOver: Chicago back in May in a match that had very little build so their match next month has the potential for a genuine MOTY candidate for 2018.

Aleister Black getting a match against Adam Cole makes all the sense in the world in that Cole not only cost Black the #1 contender spot for the NXT Championship, he also cost Black his undefeated streak. Black is still undefeated in 1 on 1 matches, but his streak is over. He and Cole had a great bout in their qualifying match to see who got the spot in the fatal fourway match, so the follow up could be even better.

You also have to think that Lars Sullivan and Killian Dane will meet in Philly, both of them are coming along nicely and I'm surprised to see how Dane has really separated himself as being the real stand out among the men of SAnitY. Sullivan is just a beast who makes the most out of every opportunity he gets so this should be a very entertaining hoss fight.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
When you get right down to it, everyone in the main event was protected while simultaneously made to look strong.
Very much this.

Even if Black took the pin, he looked no weaker in the process. With the Undisputed Era costing Black the match, I am hopeful it will lead to a feud between the two that will culminate in a match at the next Takeover. While most are looking forward to a match between Cole and Black, I'm looking for the newly crowned NXT tag champions to defend their titles against Black and a mystery partner that'll turn out to be The Velveteen Dream. Cole costs them the tag titles then we can build to the big money match of Adam Cole vs Aleister Black at Takeover: New Orleans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 12-29-2017, 12:30 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

That match was something else. I definitely agree that Aleister Black taking the pinfall served him very well. Undefeated streaks serve their owner oh so little once they're broken. Almost as if doing it without ceremony protected Black better than anything else, which isn't a statement meant to discredit the lengths that the match took to protect all participants.

I question the logic of Gargano diving at Cole only to roll Aleister back into the ring, but as I say so I have to admit that I'm splitting hairs.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 12-29-2017, 05:25 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think this was a really smart move on their part. Now it give Aleister a instant feud with somebody higher up the card which i feel should have happened months ago and he doesn't have the anchor of a undefeated streak holding him down anymore.

Now, it's all in the execution of the feud that will tell how they feel about the guy. If they see him as a top guy then he should still be booked strong against somebody the caliber of a adam Cole. If they see him as just a midcarder then they will book him as just another guy for the undisputed era to conquer.

Personally since i'm a big fan of Aleister Black and feel he could be something big on the main roster if you continue with that dark mysterious personna they gave him, i really hope that he just goes through adam cole and they don'T book him to go 50/50 with him. You need to sacrifice having a 5 star match for the sake of building a character which isn't the strong point of NXT.

In the end, i'm just glad to see him move up the card because he'S one of the rare one that i actually get invested in on the NXT roster and i see him have a bright future if booked right.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:54 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

I don't care who attacked. Find someone else to pin. It both doesn't put anyone over, and ends his non-pin streak.