WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Future Endeavored

Iguy is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Current WWE product worse than Nitro ever was

In the last few years of Monday Nitro most wrestling fans would agree that it was bad, very bad.
All three current WWE brands right now are also bad, very bad.

I'm curious to know how many people think the current very WWE product is worse than Nitro was.

How do you vote?
Old 12-26-2007, 01:39 PM
The Canadian Sensation
WWF Hardcore Champion

Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Maybe.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2007, 01:45 PM
MC Damn

ECW defo.Raw is holding on.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:31 PM
All Eyez On Me
WWE European Champion

Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Meh. It's better but still shit.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2007, 04:47 PM

mikeyg is looking to come up from OCW...

All three suck, they need to move into what ring of honor does and have all quality matches. Have more champions like hardy, kennedy, london, kendrick ect basically guys who can go everyday and dont just hit big power moves or throw punches and clotheslines. thats why ill watch a taped roh ppv over wwe anyday
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2007, 06:27 PM

RebelWithoutACause is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to RebelWithoutACause

I know this is probably going to sound like I work for Vince but, dammit guys, all anyone in the biz cares about is $$$$$$$!!!!!!!!! And WWE makes a ton of it!!!!!!!! WM is on the brink of becoming an event cities bid on like the Fu***ng Super Bowl for Chrisssake and you guys are comparing it to WCW when Sarrcade (Their WM) could only fill half of the MCI Center in DC, come on you fools are delusional and stupid to boot. Why I am by no means defending the current product, I just think you guys overblow things like the leftists on Daily Kos or the Neocons on RedState. WWE is going to be fine. Just think about the possible Mania Card.

Edge V. Taker (Biggest WM Match since Angle Lesnar)
HBK V It dosnt matter beacause we know its going to kick ass
Matt Hardy V. MVP
and so on, WWE is not at its peak by any means but its better then WCW was in 99-00 and better then ECW ever was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2007, 08:39 PM

grunks is looking to come up from OCW...
Question Where is the individuality?

As long as WWE pulls a profit it will continue to be storyboard wrestling with quick angles(ie,Edge/Vicky Guerrero) and over the top gimmicks (ie,Umaga) for the most part "booked" pretty consistent and well thought out. It is the actual in ring work that lacks efficiency simply because every performer they have all use the same basic moves executed the same way ie, hip tosses,dropkicks,chops,spears ect. Some of the best matches I seen around 1999-2001 were on Nitro but the booking was so horrible that in some cases you wouldn't even see the guys who just put on a good match the week before on the program the next week. Just watch the Steamboat vs Savage match that is so revered, they each had there own style of execution that counter acted each other so well it really captured the audience. When I watch WWE now It makes me feel like some guys are wrestling with a mirror.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2007, 08:50 PM
jeffatude

i would have to agree and disagree i think that raw is or wasn't has shit as nitro's last shows, smackdown is doing ok by adding the edge heads. but ecw are just falling bad i reckon get rid of ecw. i mean why have a tag team match with ecw champion against mark henry and daddy v (who cant wrestle IMO) and make him loose. wtf. and now have soem one who was in the steriod thing go for the ecw title, when you have benjiman, burke and dreamer. i say get rid of ecw and bring back wcw. then wwe would get more money because of big stars returning for wcw ( nash, hall ( hope fully not but why not bring back nwo), konnan (well hopefully he was great wrestler and should of had the wcw title), scott steiner and rick steiner ( get rid of tnas big stars. heck sting might even come back ).

so as far as i think i think nirto's last shows where better than ecw's today shows>
Old 12-26-2007, 11:38 PM

Mr-excitement is looking to come up from OCW...

No not as bad as Nitro, but I will say it is well on the way. Vince really needs to stop and look at some of the action on some of the DVDs he is producing - The angles were good and the ratings were huge in World Class and the AWA.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Not as think as you drunk I am

Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...Shua worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Shua

The main problem with WWE is that they've got way too much going on at once. WWE started to faulter shortly after they aquired WCW and it's wrestlers. Now, they've got a total of 100 talents working on 3 seperate shows (Raw and SD! with 40 apiece, ECW with 20). With two hours for Raw and SmackDown! and only one for ECW, there's just not enough time to showcase all their talent.

But, as has already been mentioned, WWE is still making buttloads of money, no matter how horrible their product may seem at times.

sendpm.gif