WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2018, 06:38 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Not his first issue clearly WWE feels he's way more trouble than he's worth especially in the new PG era.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:42 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Now that i got to sleep on this, i kinda have this feeling that they only release him so that he could focus 100% in clearing his name and gets this crap of his back. Now that new elements have been reported on this that could help enzo prove that he's innocent in all of this. i wouldn'T be surprise at all if WWE rehires him once everything is cleared up and times enough time as pass that nobody is talking about this anymore. They did it for other wrestlers in the pass, i wouldn't see why enzo wouldn't be welcome back when this mess is gone and done for.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:18 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromGlasgow View Post
The guy at least deserves a fair trial in a court of law before releasing him and ruining his career but then again maybe the WWE could do without the bad publicity as to be honest he wont really be missed much bit different if it were someone like Cena or Reigns.
IF reports are accurate, he was let go because he knew he was under investigation but decided not to tell the WWE brass about it, not because of the accusation itself. Once the accusation was made, they had to suspend him no matter what because you simply can't have someone who's being investigated for rape appearing on TV. My guess is that sometime yesterday morning, Vince decided that enough was enough and let him go; again, if the reports are accurate, it's bad enough that WWE had to find out about this via social media but there's this headache on top of all the trouble Enzo has brought upon himself by behaving like an asshole backstage. Enzo had done nothing but cause headaches and it was decided that this was one the company didn't need.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-24-2018, 10:24 AM

MasterDebator is looking to come up from OCW...MasterDebator is looking to come up from OCW...MasterDebator is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromGlasgow View Post
The guy at least deserves a fair trial in a court of law before releasing him and ruining his career but then again maybe the WWE could do without the bad publicity as to be honest he wont really be missed much bit different if it were someone like Cena or Reigns.
Some thoughts here:

1) Not quite a direct analog, but worth expressing: I'm a public school teacher and the Dept. of Ed.'s policy, like-it-or-not, is for all employees to immediately contact their supervisor if they're arrested. Hypothetically, if I were arrested and found completely innocent of whatever the charges were, I could still (justifiably) be fired for not disclosing the arrest or the charges.

In Enzo's case, according to speculation, he didn't reveal that he was being investigated. Imagine you're WWE: Enzo is holding one of your championships, he's featured in ads for your live events, he's engaged in media appearances, and suddenly you find out that he's being investigated for *rape.* You've had no opportunity to get ahead of the situation, counsel your employee, or protect yourself from a PR nightmare. Enzo's actions were highly irresponsible and would, to me, make him an incredibly unreliable employee, regardless of whether or not it turns out Enzo is innocent.

2) Laws do not correspond perfectly with corporate policies. You wouldn't go to prison for sexual harassment at work, but you could, and should, still be fired if you engage in that type of behavior. His "fair trial" should happen, but WWE is free to employ any policy they deem necessary to maintaining whichever standards they choose to uphold.

3) WWE may also, somehow, be able to tell which way the wind is blowing in terms of the investigation. However, in the event that Enzo is cleared, perhaps he gets another shot. Until then, Enzo should probably start turning out the lights and turning off the televisions in his house while he's out so he can pay for counsel.

Also, if he's guilty, this is still rough news for WWE. I've been expecting the current attitude towards sexual harassment and women's issues to touch WWE, but this is like a sledgehammer. Good thing they wasted no time getting ahead of the situation.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:47 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

In terms of 'innocent until proven guilty', that only applies to a court of law. As has been pointed out, there will likely be a morality clause in his contract somewhere that will state that the WWE can release him if we was to bring bad press to their doorstep. That's exactly what's happened here and I don't blame them one bit.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 01-25-2018, 09:52 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

How would Enzo Amoure survive in the 1980s and 1990s Wrestling world with his conduct backstage?