WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-23-2018, 12:57 PM

KBeef is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Breaking: Enzo Amore is Released

http://www.wwe.com/article/enzo-amore-released

I think they got some hard evidence of guilt this morning because this was fast and Rich Swann is still technically employed but suspended because his case is still pending I think.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:00 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Well there goes Enzo. You're right, OP, there must be something to this. I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen and Enzo admitted that it did too. So certain there wasn't actually any tangible proof yet, it must have been some sort of admission.

If he did it, he's a total cunt.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 01-23-2018, 01:10 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Or more likely he didn't take kindly to the suspension and mouthed off to the wrong person.
Bear in mind this guy had to be sent back to the hospital... it's not unlikely he may have "shown up anyway" when he was told not to and pissed someone off.

In reality though, the press are already trawling the sewer of WWE's past, including Vince's issue... THAT rather than "hard evidence" at this stage is more likely - get rid as soon as possible as it's gonna be hard enough defending the past without this clown as well.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:41 PM

wwe fan2009 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

yeah there must have been something, plus even suspended keeping him around could make wwe look bad, and they have investors and sponsors to worry about
Old 01-23-2018, 01:52 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

What happens to the now-vacated Cruiserweight title and 205 Live? Enzo couldn't try to act professional and stay on the company's good side (and not telling WWE he was under investigation). As it is with Steroid ring that has Roman Reigns' name in it, Rumble-Wrestlemania season, Stockholders and TV deal discussions, this is the last thing WWE needs right now.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:58 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Even if it is false, the overall narrative(of the night) has been corroborated by more than one person....and it wasn't a good situation to be involved in.

Its yet another headache in a series of many, for a marginal performer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:06 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

And that's that I guess. Either Enzo got nailed with some hard evidence or WWE is just playing it super safe until he's proven innocent. After all, Vince fired Daniel Bryan for three months just so the Nexus tie-choking incident could blow over. Wonder how they'll address it on TV. Will they flat-out say he's been fired with Corey Graves dancing a little jig in celebration?

A shame because, as annoying as Enzo could be, the dude had undeniable charisma and was one of the best natural talkers of the modern era. Not that it matters in this situation, but WWE really shouldn't have split up him and Big Cass. But if Enzo is gone for good at least Cass can move on to something fresh once he gets back.

As for the title, we'll likely get either Cedric vs Gulak for the belt or a perhaps a return of the Cruiserweight Open. I'd prefer to the see the former.

Last edited by Sean Valjean : 01-23-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:17 PM
WWE Women's Champion

JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeFromTomsRiver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

They released Nash from his Legends deal when he got into a domestic incident with his son. They brought him back when that was cleared up. If Enzo is exonerated, and the accuser is found to have fabricated her allegations, he should be brought back.

Last edited by JoeFromTomsRiver : 01-23-2018 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:53 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

The report going around is that Enzo knew he was being investigated and didn't tell WWE officials about it. They didn't find out about the ordeal until it made the media rounds, and that rightfully upset them and they gave him the axe.

Not for nothing, but there were a lot of rumors a while back that Enzo was kicked off his college football team for legal issues. Every time the subject came up, he seemed very unwilling to speak about them. Doesn't mean anything, but given the near constant rumors of the type of person he is backstage, coupled with a possibly iffy past, and failing to inform your employer you are being investigated for a sexual crime, I can't say I'm surprised he got let go.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:19 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Rainbow's mention of Enzo keeping the investigation quiet from WWE is one I literally read just this second and is indeed being named as the reason for his release. The story that's out right now is that the status of the allegations and charges against him haven't changed, so no hard evidence has been discovered, Enzo didn't mouth off after being suspended or anything. Basically, as Rainbow said, Enzo knew he was being investigated and neglected to tell WWE about it, causing them to discover it like everyone else did through social media.

To me, Enzo is someone who should've been a mouthpiece because he sucked as a wrestler. He simply doesn't have good in-ring capabilities but he's loaded with personality so he could've been put to use for someone who wasn't all that comfy on the mic. As for his release, I don't see how anyone could blame WWE for it because he ran the risk of opening the company up to hostile publicity and criticism. Also, I think it goes to show just how screwed up Enzo's decision making is as I honestly don't see how he expected to keep this thing quiet.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria