WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What would you do about Sasha Banks if you were WWE
De-push her and transfer her push to someone else 2 9.09%
Keep her off TV until the stigma starts wearing off 0 0%
Send her back to NXT until further notice 2 9.09%
Attempt an Absolution/Sasha Banks double turn 7 31.82%
Absolutely nothing 11 50.00%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2018, 03:23 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

Forget about her, she's a nobody.. Not worth discussing or talking about at all.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:42 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Accidents happen but if the list of people you are injuring keeps adding up I think questions need to be asked, You can't have people thats unsafe in the ring ending careers.
Similar to the amount Seth Rollins was injuring including one of my all time favourites Sting who remained relatively injury free his whole career for like 30 years but 10 minutes in the ring with Seth Rollins and his career is over if anyone deserves a depush its him as Sting wasn't the first to be injured by him.
D'Lo Brown's career was never the same after Droz and that was as far as I know the only incident in D'Lo's career, Sad as two promising careers ended that night.
I don't think a one off accident should define your whole career but you can't ignore repeat offenders.
To be fair on Sasha I haven't seen the Paige incident I only know what I read on here for all I know it could have been Paige's own fault and I know she wasn't long back from surgery so I would guess all that has to be taken into account when they consider to depush her or not.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:44 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

They need to do with her what they did with Rollins. Reports said that WWE officials and agents had a talk with him, and he agreed to make changes. He has either toned down the usage of or completely removed certain moves due to their risk of injury to other talent.

No one can stop Sasha from ruining her own body. If you wanna be the next Mick Foley and barely be able to walk or the next Sabu and need to put up Go Fund Me pages to pay your medical bills, more power to you. You have a responsibility to your opponent to protect them though.

Accidents happen, but when accidents keep happening, you need to look at the root of the issue.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:00 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

It was an accident. However, as some have stated, she has a track record ala Seth Rollins. I think they should turn her heel and maybe even use it to get some big heel heat on her. Just disband Absolution anyways as it sucked. Just 3 women thrown together that have nothing in common so no big deal there. With Asuka being the big face and most likely gonna win the Rumble or belt soon, I think Sasha needs to turn on Bayley and also use the extra heat from Paige. Bliss was great on Smackdown but they haven't used her right on Raw at least for past few months.

Honestly, I'd have Asuka win title off of Bliss before the Rumble to make the Rumble less predictable. Then I'd have Sasha win the Rumble making a point to act like she's helping Bayley while in but then throwing her out. Come out next night on Raw and go full heel on Bayley and everyone else.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:19 PM

MAHGAWD is looking to come up from OCW...

I say you have her at least wash her socks once in a while..I heard that girl has some stank feet.