WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Ummm... I don't think that she can be called worst wrestler. At least, I won't. Because I don't even consider her a wrestler. How can I when she doesn't even know wrestling?

Eva Marie could do something as a Diva. But when the likes of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Asuka etc are having bunch of entertaining matches, I just can't care to watch a Diva wrestle.

Good riddance. Rather great.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...

One of the most striking women to ever appear on WWE TV. They could have made a LOT of money with her. Hell, they did make a lot of money with her. Total Divas would never have been what it was without her, that's for sure.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:42 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

If Eva legitimately wanted to put the work in, she probably could have been a big star for the WWE in the future, just not necessarily in the wrestling ring. Sure, if she had become even remotely passable as a wrestler she may have won the odd title or two, but like the Bellas, she likely would have been someone who found most of her success outside of the business, someone who could have built a brand around herself. She'll probably still do that now that she has a platform, but WWE just isn't going to profit from it.

Unlike others, I do think there is a spot for people like Eva Marie in women's wrestling; an extremely sexy, marketable woman who may not be the best wrestler ever, but who's main upside is the ability to make it on front pages of magazines, appear in publicity shoots, and basically expand WWE's brand to outside markets. Being an incredible wrestler is great, but that's not what makes stars. Sasha and Charlotte are much better wrestlers than Brie and Nikki Bella, but in the big picture, the Bellas are much bigger stars.

Shitty wrestling talent, but had star potential.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:28 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

There were some positive aspects about Eva Marie in her entrance and I was somewhat interested in her comeback bit before she screwed up and flunked the drug test. With that said, I don't think Eva really wanted to be a big star in WWE. From the moment I saw her and watched Total Divas, she struck me as someone who hoped to ultimately just get famous out of the deal. How accurate that perception is, I don't know but it just seems to fit. While she's not setting Hollywood on fire, she's still making decent money appearing in straight to DVD flicks and being with WWE has gotten her fashion line some attention.

I've seen a few of her NXT matches and while they're certainly not classics, I have to say that I think she was better than Rosa Mendes. To me, Rosa Mendes might be the truly "best worst" in not only recent history but in all of company history. At least Eva Marie made an impression and got your attention, which is a helluva lot more than I can say about Rosa. I think the only reason she was in the company as long as she was is because it's rumored she's been banging Kevin Dunn almost the entire time she's been there.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Her in-ring work sure won't be missed. Eva Marie was awful in the ring, bottom tier levels of awful. The first couple of years she was abysmal. It was painfully obvious that she was only there for Total Divas. She did earn some respect with me when she admitted to wanting to improve and made the choice to go down to NXT for a bit. Granted, she could have been down there longer and gotten more in-ring training.... But she saw improvement at least. Her promos after going to NXT were ok. As much as she sucked at the actual in-ring portion of the job, she was good at making the fans angry. They HATED her. There was a missed opportunity there with her as a heel manager. If she were managing a heel who needed more heel heat they could have benefited from an alliance with her. If she had gotten there a little bit earlier she may have had a shot at a Divas Championship reign. She got there the same year as Kaitlyn VS AJ, the feud where the wrestling finally started to matter again in the division. By the time Paige, Emma, Alexa, and the Four Horsewomen were on the roster then Eva was never going to be in the Championship tier. Her ability to make the fans angry and that silly obnoxious entrance will be missed. Her in-ring work will NOT.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:37 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

You knew she was history when they started to shove Emmalina down our throats. Eve Marie had her movie deals signed by then, and she checked out. All Eve Marie was there for was to do Total Divas and her looks. She was horrible in the ring, and a danger to her partners. She will be no loss.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

She had a great look and a great entrance by the end. I admit, I absolutely hated an Eve match in her early stages because she was the WORST female wrestler ever. She worked her way up to third worst female wrestler of all time....so I'll give her that.

Hard to say what heights she might've reached if she reached RAW.

Join WZCW now.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Ummm... I don't think that she can be called worst wrestler. At least, I won't. Because I don't even consider her a wrestler. How can I when she doesn't even know wrestling?

Eva Marie could do something as a Diva. But when the likes of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Asuka etc are having bunch of entertaining matches, I just can't care to watch a Diva wrestle.

Good riddance. Rather great.
That's a completely rude and bullshit statement. How do you know she didn't know wrestling? I bet she knows more than you. Just because she didn't live up to some arbritary standard set by you, doesn't mean she isn't a wrestler. I mean, I could say I don't consider you a real poster because you aren't a mod. Is that fair?

Yeah, she wasn't good, but she likely had no say in how she debuted, how long she trained with Kendrick before being put back in a ring, and how her character was portrayed. She has my respect because she actually tried to improve. She could have just shown her face on TV, wrestled a crap match and made her hundreds of thousands each year, but she at least made an effort to not be shit.

We all sit here and call out people we consider bad wrestlers, but I guarantee that none of us would do much better if we were thrust into her exact situation.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
That's a completely rude and bullshit statement.
I don't think so.

Quote:
How do you know she didn't know wrestling?
Her performance in the ring isn't enough to tell?

Quote:
I bet she knows more than you.
Obviously. So? It's her profession, not mine.

Quote:
Just because she didn't live up to some arbritary standard set by you, doesn't mean she isn't a wrestler.
Arbitrary standard set by me? If you don't do what you should do, or if you don't know what you should know, What does that mean?

Quote:
I mean, I could say I don't consider you a real poster because you aren't a mod. Is that fair?
Sure, you can. But that has nothing to do with it. Not every real poster will be a mod. But every wrestler should know wrestling, no?

Quote:
Yeah, she wasn't good, but she likely had no say in how she debuted, how long she trained with Kendrick before being put back in a ring, and how her character was portrayed.
She wasn't just not good, she was not even passable.

Quote:
She has my respect because she actually tried to improve.
Good for her to try to improve.

Quote:
She could have just shown her face on TV, wrestled a crap match and made her hundreds of thousands each year, but she at least made an effort to not be shit.
True. And that's good from her.

Quote:
We all sit here and call out people we consider bad wrestlers, but I guarantee that none of us would do much better if we were thrust into her exact situation.
And how can you say so? How can you judge without seeing all of us wrestle?
Old 08-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I don't think so.

Her performance in the ring isn't enough to tell?

Obviously. So? It's her profession, not mine.

Arbitrary standard set by me? If you don't do what you should do, or if you don't know what you should know, What does that mean?

Sure, you can. But that has nothing to do with it. Not every real poster will be a mod. But every wrestler should know wrestling, no?

She wasn't just not good, she was not even passable.

Good for her to try to improve.

True. And that's good from her.

And how can you say so? How can you judge without seeing all of us wrestle?
There was zero reason to break down my post sentance by sentance. It doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a try hard dick.

Speaking of looking like a dick, your posts scream "I'm a judgemental dick." Would you want someone to go on the internet and point out all the flaws you have in your job or school work?

She literally had like two years of training at one of the hardest things to do in the world. And yes, I stand by my statement that she would be better than 99% of the people who have done nothing but shit on her. On top of that she was thrust into the spotlight way sooner than she should have been. She wasn't a top talent, but to say she didn't know anything about wrestling is wrong and in fact makes you, a dick. Just because you are bad at your job doesn't mean you aren't the thing your job is. Is a bad teacher not a teacher? Is a bad cop not a cop? Is a bad doctor not a doctor? I mean hell, is a bad cashier not a cashier? Of course they are. They may be bad, but that doesn't make them not the thing they are trying to be.

And what makes you the expert on wrestling? Have you ever been in a match? Have you ever booked a show? Have you ever served as a referee or helped build a ring or promote a show? I'm gonna guess the answer to all of those is no.

And let me be clear, she wasn't a good in ring talent. She might have gotten there one day if she was given proper and adequate training, but to say that she didn't know wrestling or wasn't a real wrestler is an huge dick thing to say when you yourself have no intimate knowledge of wrestling.

You know who wasn't a real wrestler? Lawrence Taylor. If you would have said LT wasn't a real wrestler, then fine. Yeah, he had a match but he had basically zero training and couldn't walk or breath when it was done.

So I stand by my opinion that you are a dick. You didn't convince me otherwise. In fact all you managed to do was convince me you are a try hard as well as a dick.