WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
The Womens Rumble is a no-brainer, it's when Ronda shows up and wins it...

As for Undertaker, the HOF announcement is easily the main reason for him to be there, although they could announce DX as going in if Waltman is there instead.
Personally, I don't see this being a "top" show unless there is some kind of shock in there...

Not expecting Punk, but if he ever WAS gonna show up "unannounced" then that would be the time to do it... I'm expecting Rey to show up too.
The shock I'm expecting is The Undertaker to challenge John Cena at Wrestlemania. I don't really expect anything else big to go down. A title change could happen, but as long as it's not Lesnar, there's no shock in them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

This big shows are usually fun to watch. Filled with good moments and a clear indication about WrestleMania's plans for some of the main event talent. It usually showcases a good match in it, so I am looking forward to The Miz vs. Roman Reigns.

It would be sweet to see Jason Jordan kinda screwing Reigns of the title as there's no way Miz gets the title back clean. Specially not against Roman Reigns, who has to be the odds on favorite, to win The Royal Rumble Match and get his mega heat back on. All of that together makes me think we'll see the title changing hands and I'm fine with it.

As for the nostalgic acts, we'll have a Kliq and Balor Club segment. It's just "Too Sweet" for them to pass on it. The fanfare will rise for a possible Finn Balor/Shawn Michaels dream match that will never happen, but it will be cool.

I expect Heath & Rhyno to have something with the APA given the current storyline. Not a match, but a backstage/in-ring segment of some kind.

As for The Undertaker, I really don't care. I always liked The Undertaker, but he was never my favorite and since The Streak is over and he passed the torch to Roman Reigns, I really don't think there's anything there for him anymore. I doubt they can sell me a match with him, even if it's against Kane or John Cena. It will not be for me, personally, but I believe it would be a big deal for most fans going to WrestleMania, see this dream match happen.

I would dig a competitive match between Asuka and Nia Jax before The Rumble and more Enzo.

I also have no idea what Austin will be doing there. I'm interested. I know it's not a return, but I like the usual Stunner fest.

Aside from that, I don't care about the rematch between The Bar and Titus Worldwide that will happen for sure and I don't care about the Hardy/Wyatt feud at all.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:27 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Have New Day, Shield, NWO (Hall, Hogan, Nash) and DX (HHH, HBK, X-Pax, NAO) share the ring for a segment. Then a brawl. THAT would be a moment.
So you want a legitimately injured Dean Ambrose to brawl? Got it. Why would New Day, a comedy group considered a tag team be involved with three of the greatest and most badass factions of all-time?

Anywho, I think it's very likely that Taker is announced for the WWE Hall of Fame. Undertaker does what they used to do and make his way out immediately afterwards. During that segment, Taker officially announces his retirement, only to be interrupted by John Cena.

Someone brought up Cena turning heel by attacking Taker, then what? It's about 5 years too late for a Cena turn.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT THAT ***** ASS View Post
So you want a legitimately injured Dean Ambrose to brawl? Got it. Why would New Day, a comedy group considered a tag team be involved with three of the greatest and most badass factions of all-time?

Anywho, I think it's very likely that Taker is announced for the WWE Hall of Fame. Undertaker does what they used to do and make his way out immediately afterwards. During that segment, Taker officially announces his retirement, only to be interrupted by John Cena.

Someone brought up Cena turning heel by attacking Taker, then what? It's about 5 years too late for a Cena turn.
I said that it's a SHAME that Dean is injured and that he CANNOT brawl now but the segment WOULD be cool.

EDIT: That post that you replied to, I wrote before the Dean Ambrose injury...
Old 01-10-2018, 04:34 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I feel like where making too big of a deal about undertaker being on the show. i feel he will just show up, tombstone somebody and leave. He left the best way he could possibly imagine, by putting somebody over on his way out and leaving on his turn. That moment at Wrestlemania last year was the most memorable moment of that mania and to go back and ruin that moment just for one more match, which by the way won't be good because Taker can barely move, would be stupid on his part.

As for a Hall of Fame induction, this is all up to him at this point. For years, the guy didn't want to show up for the ceremony because he didn't want to break keyfabe. The only time he appeared was for paul bearer and even then he just show up in character, did his thing and left. So while i think WWE would love to inducted him and he truly deserve the honor, it'S all up to him if he wants it enough to just be himself and accept the honor.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:40 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I couldn't care less if the n.W.o. show up and Hulk Hogan is in tow, but I would mark out pretty hard if he was accompanied by Buff Bagwell, Scott Norton, Michael Wallstreet, and any number of Z listers from that stable.

Cena challenging Undertaker to a Mania match sounds like a fresh hell to me.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:58 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Interesting note:

Lots of women, like Kelly Kelly, Maria and Torrie will be on RAW next Monday. You think any of them will end up in the Royal Rumble?

PLUS.

CHRIS JERICHO! Coming fresh from NJPW.