WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-15-2013, 05:12 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default Because you were all waiting for it...

Q&A session...go!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:23 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

The usual: What do you think of Sam Smith as a character and me as an RP'er?

Favorite Titus match?
Old 02-15-2013, 05:28 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
The usual: What do you think of Sam Smith as a character and me as an RP'er?
I like Smith especially with his Elite X runs. I always like the history aspect that is thrown in from time to time.

I think you're like me and that when you have a goal you fight to get it but when you don't you're sort of floating about which drops the quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Favorite Titus match?
Good question. Straight off the bat it's Lethal Lottery but as that was a free for all I would go with Titus wins his first world title v Everest. It was the first time we'd really faced one on one yet had a history going to the start of the fed.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:39 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Thoughts on Holmes and myself as an RPer?
Top five opponents?
Top five people you'd love to feud with?
Favourite non-Titus/Lee character match/moment/feud?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay B. Goode View Post
Thoughts on Holmes and myself as an RPer?
Top five opponents?
Top five people you'd love to feud with?
Favourite non-Titus/Lee character match/moment/feud?
Opponents: Bratchny, Ricky, Dave, Everest and Vengeance.
Feud I want: Showtime, Ty, Holmes, Sab, Saxton
Moment is probably Sab beating Ty.

I'll be putting all the 'thoughts on me' ones together at the end.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

What are your thoughts on Celeste, and want do you want to see from her in the future?
Old 02-16-2013, 08:46 AM

I'd love Celeste to win a belt, she's been about since the start (granted not continuously) and that would help push her to the next level. I'm also glad people have stopped the 'just a girl' RPs against you.

Holmes I like because he took an overused gimmick but made it stand out, made me give a crap about the character. I also like the longevity with alliances/feuds such as Kurtesy, Constantine and now Triple X.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

BUMP!

So, pretty standard round of q's from me...
1) What've you been doing in your time off?
2) How do you feel about HoF 2013?
3) What do you think of yourself as an RP'er?
Old 06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

Did you expect things to go the way they did when I faced you?

Your opinions on me?

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:38 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Give me my validation Lee.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave