WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-25-2014, 05:04 PM

JOSHG85 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathermetal View Post
I'm also frustrated with the fact that the latest Raw they have available right now is January 20th? You would think they'd at least want fans current on the product.
It's my understanding that Raw and Smackdown will be available after they first run. I'm sure this is due to contractual restrictions with their current TV contracts. This could change when they sign new contracts, it still may be the same.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukkuth View Post
It was supposed to be every past PPV from all of the companies but that doesn't appear to be the case either.
What is missing? It seems pretty complete to me. However, I haven't looked critically yet either.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:08 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I've got it and, so far, I haven't had any issues with it. Just finished watching Trips vs. HBK vs. Benoit at WM XX. As time goes by, they're going to add more content from the tape library. As of right now, most of the content will be focused on the late very late 80s through the more modern era with most if it being WWE, WCW and ECW footage. The last I heard, the WWE Video Library comprised well in excess of 100,000 hours of footage and while I doubt that there'll ever be anything approaching that, there'll be a good deal of footage added. As of right now, however, I think it's mostly ppv content as of right now.

As to how much of that content will be from WCCW, AWA or Mid-South, it's hard to tell. Personally, and this is nothing more than a guess on my part, I don't think the vast majority of fans will be all that interested in a whole lot of the older promotions because they're just not all that familiar with them. Frankly, compared to a good deal of what modern fans are used to in terms of in-ring action, I think they'd find much of what they saw in AWA, for instance, fairly dull and they'd be unfamiliar with many of the wrestlers.

Chris "Mookie" Harrington, who regularly publishes a lot of in depth statistics on WWE on his blog, estimates that WWE has between 250,000 and 350,000 subscribers for the network in the first 24 hours and that the company needs 1 million to break even. If they're able to get these issues straightened out, especially a week or two before WrestleMania XXX, then WWE hitting that magic number is a very real possibility. http://indeedwrestling.blogspot.com/...estimates.html
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 02-25-2014, 05:26 PM

TheChristmasCreature is looking to come up from OCW...

I signed up for the 1 week free trial (my card was immediately charged) and had problems trying to watch shows using firefox... couldn't get to the selection screens. Tried it on chrome and it worked with no buffering issues. It also worked on my iphone but I did have load issues with it.

After watching last night's Raw I decided to cancel my subscription. I got the network for WM 30 and honestly after last night, I'm not that excited to watch WM 30 (which is in my home town).

HH as the guest host - don't care
Undertaker vs Brock - just doesn't work for me
HHH vs DB - the only thing I want to see DB do is wrestle and win the title
Bray vs Cena - fan of both but I don't HAVE to see the match
Batista vs Orton - don't care for Orton and am a huge fan of Batista but this match doesn't work for me
Old 02-25-2014, 05:35 PM

oldschool123 is looking to come up from OCW...oldschool123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yesterday no on demand videos would play, now they'll play but I get an error message after a minute or two. Maybe by the end of the year a video will make it all the way through.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:40 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Anyone know if WWE has any plans of releasing archived RAW and SD's from the AE and RAE... cus if not I want my money back
Old 02-25-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHHHYOUDIDNTKNOW View Post
Anyone know if WWE has any plans of releasing archived RAW and SD's from the AE and RAE... cus if not I want my money back
It seems like that is the plan but that it will be rolled out slowly.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:46 PM

I'm watching Royal Rumble 2013 on my PS4 right now and it is streaming with no problem. It seems as if progress is being made. We had to assume there would be some hiccups and bugs. There is no real way to simulate the amount of traffic that they are experiencing. Everything is functioning better for me tonight than it was 24 hours ago, that has to be a good sign.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:46 PM

CeramicDuck is looking to come up from OCW...

I got it specifically to play on my Roku, but the free trial did not happen, i went through the free trial sign up and they still clipped me for the money, which I am not happy about, as great a value as the network is those types of customer service issues are just massive pet peeves of mine and I am not going to wind up renewing because of it unless I get some time of pro rated credit... The money isn't even the point, I just hate being told one thing and then having to spend time to correct the situation when I don't get that thing.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:48 PM

HiddenInPlainView is looking to come up from OCW...

I was wondering if you can switch platforms? Can I watch in the living room on my 360 and then go in the other room and watch on a ps3? Do you have to have an xbox live gold membership to watch on the 360, like you do for Netflix?