WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-14-2007, 02:33 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

it doesnt say "max for football" it says "stadium max capacity...and even if it was the max for just football have any of you SEEN a damn football feild?? you CAN NOT fit 13,000 people on a football feild lol...but i also do wonder how they would get away with a reported attendance figure that was so much higher than the listed max capacity without getting in trouble from SOMEONE...hhmmm maybe becuase the attendance figure reported was a lie, and they really didnt have that many people in there?? sounds right to me...
Old 06-14-2007, 02:27 PM
I used to be a big deal
WWE European Champion

Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...

Also don't forget the possibility of standing room tickets. I'll take this example from the NHL because it's the only one I know. If you look at attendance last year, Montreal sold out every game and their attendance was 100% for everyone of those games. Tampa Bay, the year after they won the cup, had an attendance of OVER 110% capacity, because they sold tickets as standing room tickets.

So it is possible for an arena to go over their maximum capacity as stated.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:30 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prax View Post
Also don't forget the possibility of standing room tickets. I'll take this example from the NHL because it's the only one I know. If you look at attendance last year, Montreal sold out every game and their attendance was 100% for everyone of those games. Tampa Bay, the year after they won the cup, had an attendance of OVER 110% capacity, because they sold tickets as standing room tickets.

So it is possible for an arena to go over their maximum capacity as stated.
I have to agree with prax here as standing room really does increase ticket sales and many teams in sports can say that. Look at the Superbowl it always goes above and beyond the seating capacity as they have a bunch of standing room added. So its still possible.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2007, 07:41 PM

lbm5007 is looking to come up from OCW...

You can fill a stadium beyond its max seating capacity. Beaver Stadium is the second largest outdoor stadium in the country and almost yearly at least once they exceed their maximum capacity. If you don't believe me then you can check wikipedia for what its worth. If you look they have the seating capacity of roughly 107,000 and the record attendance there was 110,000 so without even starting to put people on the football field and when I was there and they set the second highest number also around 110,000 it wasnt packed to where you couldn't move. The WWF could have easily fit that entire crowd and probably did. And if you look at the math if everyone has three square feet of space which may or may not be enough, without putting anything else on the field that is another 30,000 people just on the field and then when you put the aisles and ring in it should leave enough space to still have around ten thousand.
sendpm.gif