WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...
Exclamation TNA iMPACT! Live "F'n" Discussion

TNA iMPACT! Live "F'n" Discussion
4/14/2011

The final show before the highly anticipated

This should be a good 'un . . .
Old 04-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...

This is the place to come if the main LD gets too pact with Anti-TNA'ers.

It's also the place for Anti-TNA'ers, if the LD gets too pact with Pro TNA'ers.

We do not discriminate ... unless your an ROHbot.

Anyway, I was just looking at the card for Lockdown, not too shabby.
I expect this to be a good show tonight, I figure either RVD/Sting/Anderson will turn at Lockdown. I think The Network might be the new name for Immortal. Wasn't the japanese stable Bischoff got the nWo idea from called The Network or The Connection, something along those lines.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:04 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hate the fact that I can't watch Impact on TV until next Tuesday. Fucking "Challenge". Anyways, if I am awake, I'll see what's happening from you guys.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Sausage Farmers

I wonder what happens after Angle/Jarrett and Joe/Dinero is over.
I expect Angle will get into the title mix afterwards, though he's so nuts I can see him competing for the X Division title.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Sausage Farmers

The matches tonight look pretty good.

Click for Spoiler:

Quote:
Ken Anderson vs. Immortal - Gauntlet.

*Orlando Jordan vs. Douglas Williams vs. Jesse Neal vs. Crimson.

*Matt Hardy vs. Kazarian.

*Jeff Jarrett & Hernandez & Pope Dinero vs. Matt Morgan & Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle.

*Abyss vs. James Storm.

Also scheduled are Rob Van Dam, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and more.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Sausage Farmers

Little less then half an owa.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Sausage Farmers

Aright, TNA's on.

Hogan and Immortal coming out. Karen Angle's breasts' look great tonight. So do Matt Hardy's.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Sausage Farmers

Here comes my boy, Ken Anderson, he's gonna fuck um up!
Old 04-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Sausage Farmers

Oh, Hogan bitch slapped Anderson.
Pretty good promo by Anderson. Whoa, Murphy looks like he's trying to pull Ken's scalp off with his finger nails.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Sausage Farmers

Does Winter remind anyone else of Xena The Warrior Princess?
Her entrance music is awesome, that's about all I like about her.