WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-28-2015, 11:08 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smark Madden View Post
Jarrett wins! OMG!!!!
This means a further TNA-GFW collaboration is coming up.
But for now, let me mark out in peace.
The crowd is happy too.

Wow, so many kids! I thought that was TNA's version of Connor the Crusher for a second. Happy I was wrong.

And they took us off the air already. Hope you guys got to watch the highlights of the match.

I missed the first 90 minutes, but great show overall! Even though I rarely watch TNA, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The technical problem was awkward, but we saw some sick moves tonight and some nice boobies and a** too and it's refreshing to watch a show not featuring Kane or J&J security at any point.

I didn't pay anything, but I'm a happy customer. The time I invested didn't go to waste. And great LD, good to see at least 5 of us were watching.

Please go find a female friend. I am suprised you are not banned or in prison yet.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:02 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
Please go find a female friend. I am suprised you are not banned or in prison yet.
Please go find any sort of friend, now that you have the option over there. Might help you take things easy. It's sad that you dropped in to an LD thread, one hour after the show is over, just to express your surprise about why a particular poster (who, by the way, has more experience and posts than you, and more importantly, adhering to the rules) isn't banned or in prison yet, just because you don't like what he has to say.

So, did you watch Slammiversary? If yes, how did you like it? No? Too bad. Might as well crawl back to the Bar Room.

Last edited by Reflection : 06-29-2015 at 12:08 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2015, 12:18 AM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Eric Young is currently in a mini war on Twitter with fans ripping the show. It's kind of entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2015, 01:50 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I feel for Eric. Must be awful putting in your best effort, and watching your fellow wrestlers put in their best effort.. then logging in (hoping to find compliments), only to find people dissing the hell out of you and wishing you went out of business.
The raw abuses he is delivering won't be good PR-wise, but the urge to fight back and defend your company must have been really high.
Waiting for the review! Hope it gets a better rating than the last few Impacts.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:11 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Why hasn't the TNA section been folded into "General Wrestling"?

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif