WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?
True 28 31.11%
False 6 6.67%
I Don't Even Care Anymore.. 56 62.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...

I would really like to see CM Punk be the new GM. It was reported WWE wanted to put him in a non wrestling role on RAW untill he returns from injury. How great would that be? The guy is outstanding on the mic. He could work the heel GM who wants to make RAW into a Straight Edge brand. This would also be unexpected and would definately suprise the fans.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Hey Yo...
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Tha Wolfpac is looking to come up from OCW...Tha Wolfpac is looking to come up from OCW...Tha Wolfpac is looking to come up from OCW...Tha Wolfpac is looking to come up from OCW...Tha Wolfpac is looking to come up from OCW...

Well rumours are running around that Nash might join WWE but that's just rumours. What if he was brought as GM it could work right?

But this is just assuming he is hired, this could also keep Nash from wrestling prominently if wrestling at all. Just a thought.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM

lipstickpromises is looking to come up from OCW...

This is my thinking about the GM---I think it is Michael Cole and reason being he is the only one with a cell phone and reads the computer???? Than again I do not think Triple H is for the reason we the WWE Universe is waiting for his return to the ring to shut Sheamus up---Whoever it is Must be really worried about Wade Barrett because here lately he has been making alot of matches and the GM has done nothing about it
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2010, 07:08 PM

lipstickpromises is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh come on now!!!! Triple H can not be the GM he would not put some of those matches together that we have seen---At first hints came through for Stone Cold and the Rock Come on now----Vince knew what he was doing putting this storyline together but now this storyline ranks rite there When Mark Henry was involved with Mae Young---Triple H needs to come back and teach some a lesson who is in charge---but than again if Cena gets beat with a 5 on 1 attack so will Triple H I think what Smackdown did last week was great they stood beside one and another and did not let Nexus take thier show Raw has and dont know how much longer this can go on We need some entertainment Back Would u like to see The Rock vs John Cena battling with words and seeing who is better at it I would
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2010, 07:11 PM

Taz is looking to come up from OCW...

I would like it to be someone great like The Rock, or Stone Cold, or maybe even Goldberg. But I've noticed that when ever there is a "big mystery" in the WWE, the fans' imaginations are usually better than what actually happens.

So we'll be expecting the mystery GM to be someone like the former wrestlers already mentioned, but it'll most likely be a let down like Vince, Shane, or Stephanie McMahon. Or even worse, Linda.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-15-2010, 08:43 AM

buddyriffic is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Anonymous Raw General Manager.......

Sorry guys, maybe there was a thread about this before, but nothing recent that I could see. And before, I really could have cared less who it was. I was just purely upset about Bret Hart being gone from the role, and found it cheesy and was generally apathetic toward it. But it feels like it's been going on forever now, and it's just kind of mind-numbing. I guess it gives Michael Cole another reason to act like a complete asshole, but still this is getting redundant. My questions are:

1) Who do you think it could end up being?
2) Do you think WWE even knew where they were going when this angle began?
3) If not, do you think they even have it figured out yet?

The main problem I have with this angle is the potential for it to turn out terribly inconsistent with who the GM has and has not been favoring. My biggest case in point is when he pulled Bret Hart from the match with Justin Gabriel the night after Summerslam because "he never liked Bret Hart". That's the biggest thing I'm watching out for lol. To me, it would just feel safe and make sense for it to be Triple H. (hence the hating Bret Hart) Maybe he's even the mastermind behind the Nexus and could go that route, because really it would give him a direction to go in as a heel. But then again, it would be nice to have a complete shock and surprise like it ends up being the Rock. (in a very short lived role, he could resign soon thereafter and go back to movies) And I know that's highly unlikely, but I just wanted to throw out an example. I am unwilling to accept the Michael Cole theory of him just being the GM himself, because how could he e-mail himself without Jerry Lawler noticing? But, I am eager to hear everyone else's ideas.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-16-2010, 04:57 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Anonymous GM: Should he have been revealed on Old School Raw?

Pretty basic question here. For months we have been speculating over who the anonymous GM is. A lot of names have been mentioned by the IWC including several that were featured on last nights Raw. My question is should the GM have been revealed last night as an old school superstar? Personally, I think the angle has been horrible and it should have ended months ago, but last night would have been the night to end it in my opinion.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-16-2010, 06:37 PM

BigRedPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

Honestly this whole thing is getting tiresome. The new Raw GM should have been revealed months ago and I even think there are some who have even forgotten or don't even care anymore. WWE dropped the ball on this one.
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Daniel Bryan
Runner Ups: Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose
sendpm.gif
Old 11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Sausage Farmers

amodernphoenix is looking to come up from OCW...amodernphoenix is looking to come up from OCW...
Default And the New GM is...

Has anyone considered that the new GM might be Joey Styles? I still stand by my earlier prediction of Michael Cole, but it seems that Joey Styles might be a close second. Consider his recent tweets and his updating his bio to say he is no longer a WWE announcer. He fits the mold perfectly...
Old 11-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...Leafy is looking to come up from OCW...

Well I'm going to throw my two cents in here.

Chris Jericho.

He would happily endorse Barrett and the Nexus being Wade's pro during NXT. He has been gone for most of the GM's run, before leaving he distanced himself from being the GM, a telltale sign in wrestling. And I don't know, Jericho would be good as the heel GM.

There's my two cents.
sendpm.gif