WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?
True 28 31.11%
False 6 6.67%
I Don't Even Care Anymore.. 56 62.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 PM

lunarseed is looking to come up from OCW...

I just had an epiphany! It's Psycho Sid, Ole Anderson, Macho Man and Jake Roberts behind the NXT revolution!!!!

Haha okay I've said my piece and now I've had my fun. I'll check back tomorrow and see where this conversation goes. My first discussion and I'm posting like crazy.

Go for it WZers!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 11:23 PM

J.Watkins84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGintheCG16 View Post
How can it be Michael Cole? Vince got a phone call during a segment where Cole was commentating. It doesn't make sense. My vote is Triple H.
HHH is to me the most logical but Cole could still be it. We don't really know that Vince was talking to someone on the phone. It could be a way to throw people off.

And as for the stuff with Bret people have been talking about. He was just a transitional GM. Bret wasn't cut for the job really, he lost all ability to handle the mic, slipping up with the WWE/WWF thing for a few weeks now, which cost the company money due to World Wildlife Fund having soul trademark over the WWF name. Don't get me wrong I love Bret but it would of been best for him to just stick with managing the Hart Dynasty.

And lastly the whole dream of HBK returning next week, although cool and I would like it, We all know it aint going to happen.

One last name to trough in the hat, JBL. Just because I would love to see him back. Not to mention the massive clotheslines Skip Sheffield has been doing reminds me of the "Wrestling God's" Clothesline From Hell.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:30 PM

Beitter is looking to come up from OCW...

It's Stephanie McMahon Helmsley! Vince knew who was on phone with seemly very well, as he trusted them enough to put them enough to allow the GM to put him in the main event as the ref!! Plus vince said that he was partially responcible for the attacks, why would he say that only to beat up!! For months there has been talk about killing the "Mr McMahon" character! Who better to get the best of Vince than the billion dollar princess!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

There are a lot of options. Danielson would be interesting, but I really doubt it. The Rock would be incredible. If his music hit while I was watching, I might faint. I mark out just thinking of what it would be like. With that said, it is also unlikely. Maybe a little more likely than Danielson, but I still dont see it happening. Heres what I think...

1. Triple H - It makes sense. He was taken out by Sheamus, and now Sheamus is the champ. He hires the NXT7/Nexus, knowing they would go after the champ. Even the way that Vince was talking on the phone to the mysterious GM had me thinking it was HHH. This is my best guess.

2. Jim Ross - He hasnt been seen in a while on TV, but he still has a contract with WWE. I would accept it and enjoy it. I just dont see where they could go with making him GM.

3. Abraham Washington - I read a report around the time that they made Bret the GM that they were planning on making him the new GM. Maybe they scratched it for the time being because word got out, and now they plan on going through with it. Highly unlikely, but theres a chance.

4. Someone we dont know - You never know.

These are my top guesses, but I really dont know who it could be. I'm leaning towards HHH, but that might be too predictable for the current WWE. As for the announcement, I have no clue. All I know is that I cant wait for next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM

jocephusorton is looking to come up from OCW...

If the new GM is JR, we won't see anything on his jrsbarbq.com blog about it, no denials etc. I don't think HBK, but its possible. I'm thinkin shane and/or stephanie and/or hhh. TNA hasn't fired or released any big guys lately and frankly I have no idea, unless its sgt slaughter.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

streicher187 is looking to come up from OCW...

Jesse Ventura...

He was the man who put shemus in the main event and he could be the leader of the nxt revolution... He would get his face on TV and remain in the public eye and use the next wrestlemania to announce his run for president..

Or Mick Foley, his time with TNA is up if I'm not mistaken and he planned to lead a group in TNA why not the WWE..
Old 06-21-2010, 11:40 PM

rKoWnZu is looking to come up from OCW...

im hoping its not HHH.....let the new faces go awhile before bringing him back...

im wondering if the GM will tie into whoever the driver was last week. They didnt mention it at all this week..
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

You know, Jesse Ventura crossed my mind as well. His appearance as guest host was highly successful, and his whole episode was about putting the younger guys over. The Nexus is all about future stars. He can talk, he's still entertaining, he's a WWE Legend, and I'd love to see him back. Plus, MITB is coming up, which is a match known for elevating a midcarder into the main event...something that would fit perfectly with Ventura's old "Breakthrough Battle Royal" which turned Sheamus into the two-time WWE Champion he is today.

I highly doubt it will be him, but once again...a man can dream
Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 PM

Gauge Ats is looking to come up from OCW...Gauge Ats is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Gauge Ats

I believe the new GM is gonna be triple h and heres why

as someone said before, vince sounded really close to whoever he was talking to, and no one wanted the nxter's in the wwe(kayfabe) but there were rumors going around that triple h was going to be announced as the ring leader of the nxt group, so if he is the new gm he could be giving them their contracts and with the beatdown of vince mcmahon at the end. it could be another prank triple h pulling on mr mcmahon,

so there you go, new gm = triple h

oh and as for the announcement, i believe its gonna be about all the nxt guys in a mitb match at the pay per view for a title shot
sendpm.gif
Old 06-21-2010, 11:55 PM

K Meng is looking to come up from OCW...

There are 517 guests reading this right now, my goodness!

I think that the most logical choice is HHH. They need a reason to bring him back and now that Sheamus has the belt, he could come back to make his life a living hell before stepping into the ring again. Plus him making his movie, he would only have to be there once a week

The 'Nexus' probably doesn't have a 'higher power.' Let's face it, they have beat the hell out of the owner. They are just a renagade bunch. Although, Cole could be sick of hearing McMahon screaming in his headset all the time...

The big announcement? The return of War Games @ Survivor Series!!!!