WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

RJJ is looking to come up from OCW...
Default *Merged* Everything Rock/Cena! Keep All Discussion In Here!!

I said the same thing, "Rock left us 7yrs ago", "He say that he love the business, but he doesn't show up", "I'm here every week to entertain you", "I work my ass off for the business", "Why do you chant rock's name? Why don't you chant my name? That's not fair!" and the funny part is when he talks about the money rock's making from all those movies.....I smell jealousy.....Anyway, it seems to me that cena doesn't understand that Rock>Cena It's clear as day, I really don't know what part of this he don't understand, it's very simple, no matter how much he work, No matter how man times he show up, he's not as good as rock, he's just not that talented.

Oh god, that's really sad, the guy is pathetic.

Last edited by RJJ : 07-04-2011 at 05:09 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Knockout Champion

itssoeasy123 is looking to come up from OCW...itssoeasy123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah, Cena's wrestling on a tour in Australia, while Rock is gone for another nine month's after saying "I'm never ever going away." Yeah, Cena is the pathetic one. Why are they chanting The Rock's name, that's like a person chanting Cena's name at a movie premier.

YOU'RE WELCOME
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 05:29 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

marklouis is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm sorry, but if you think this was a shoot, you are the one who is somewhat sad and pathetic. This is the same stuff Cena has been saying ever since the Rock returned to WWE. There's nothing new or inflammatory about these comments.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 05:41 PM

cboedeker2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Seriously? Another one of these threads? For one, when did Cena ever say that he was better than The Rock? If anything, The Rock should have been a man and came to Cena when he said it, not several years after the fact. By even starting a thread like this, you're showing that you're very naive.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Pourquoi?
WWE Diva's Champion

xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...

Whats pathetic is fans like you who don't realize that John Cena is 100% right when he talks about the Rock. Cena is going to bust his ass for the WWE from now until he retires, Rock is going to come in at WM28, face Cena, get his ass handed to him, and then go back to making shitty overrated movies.

The Rock isn't back for the WWE Fans, hes back for a pay check. Cena is in the WWE because he loves the WWE

2011 Winner of.......
"The Iron Donkey Award for Worst Poster of the Year"
"The Cheap Ho Award for Poster You'd Most Love to Pimp Slap"
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 06:14 PM

Mindshatter is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo French Kiss xoxo View Post
Whats pathetic is fans like you who don't realize that John Cena is 100% right when he talks about the Rock. Cena is going to bust his ass for the WWE from now until he retires, Rock is going to come in at WM28, face Cena, get his ass handed to him, and then go back to making shitty overrated movies.

The Rock isn't back for the WWE Fans, hes back for a pay check. Cena is in the WWE because he loves the WWE
I agree with everything here. As much as I hate the character Cena plays, I do have the utmost respect for the man behind the character. And as much as I love The Rock, I'm annoyed by the fact he comes out with stuff like "I'm never going away." and then breaking it in less than a week where he brings it via satellite.

To the people that say it's scripted then I say to you, does it matter? If it wasn't scripted this would be pretty much what Cena would say and he's right. At times I really do feel sorry for Cena when he gets booed even though he gives his entire life to the WWE and its fans.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Disillusioned Smark

AndarielHalo is looking to come up from OCW...AndarielHalo is looking to come up from OCW...AndarielHalo is looking to come up from OCW...AndarielHalo is looking to come up from OCW...

The Rock doesn't owe the wrestling world shit. He did what every wrestler is expected to do; perform to his highest ability and sell out crowds and merchandise. His going to make movies in Hollywood has buttfuck-nothing to do with the wrestling business, and anyone who sees it as him "betraying" the wrestling business in some way is deluding themselves or overly clingy.

The Rock doesn't need wrestling, but given the colossal response he's gotten over the mainstays, wrestling needs The Rock. Hopefully he can help to elevating their stars to the sort of status he had, but I highly doubt that.

And for John Cena; it doesn't matter if he's not as good as The Rock. You know who The Rock is not as good as? Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, etcetera. So fucking what? All that matters is drawing power, and John Cena has some. Not as large as The Rock has/had, but he has it. This means John Cena = MONEY. You honestly think Cena isn't being paid big shit to do what he does for the WWE all the time? If not in money, then in prestige and respect

Quote:
We do not require an essay for every post

Bullshit, motherfuckers. Bullfuckingshit.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 06:43 PM

KnowYoRole is looking to come up from OCW...KnowYoRole is looking to come up from OCW...

Good Lord. Are people really that dumb to expect to take the Rock's words literally by thinking he'll be here ALL THE FUCKING TIME? IIRC, was it not Cena who said "raise a peoples elbow and just get out of town"? He'll be making sporadic appearances. That's what he meant. He wouldn't go away completely for a long ass time like he did. And who's to say he wants to come back but WWE just doesnt have anything for him and doesnt want him now to steal the spotlight from young and up coming stars? Get over it people, you should be glad the fucking guy came back and went above and beyond whatever the shit he had to do, which was absolutely NOTHING.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 06:51 PM

Justin Satiable is looking to come up from OCW...Justin Satiable is looking to come up from OCW...

The Rock is damn-sure a better wrestler than he is an actor. He acts for the money, and why shouldn't he? He's a multi-millionaire now because of it. Doesn't mean he should come on WWE programming, say he'll never leave and then just fuck off again. Looking back at what The Rock did is all well and good, but to be honest, following that promo on his return, I just grew sick of him. That's not the point though.

To allude to what was said above, The Rock DOESN'T need wrestling, but dammit I've been so sick of him lying about his returns all this time (including when he told that UFC interviewer that he would NEVER return) that I actually can't look at him in a respectful light anymore. I don't think he betrayed the wrestling business, but I wish he would just pick a side. Stop leading us on with bullshit and either stick around or fuck off. He's not Stone Cold, and he's proved that more and more recently. Behind his catchphrases and his eyebrow, he's not that good.

Cena? Has the heart and spirit of a champion. Character of a tool. Worst move combination ever created. Great crowd connection. Regardless, I definitely have more respect for John Cena than I do Dwayne Johnson. Everything Cena does is with respect, and everything The Rock does feels like a spit in the face. Retire if you want, even make a cameo appearance, but don't act like the People's Champion when you're just full of empty promises and pre-recorded bullshit vignettes.

Just lose to Cena at Wrestlemania then go away. I was never bitter about you leaving, but I'm certainly fucking bitter about how you've acted since. Hey, Scorpion King was a good film though.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2011, 06:55 PM

KnowYoRole is looking to come up from OCW...KnowYoRole is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Satiable View Post
The Rock is damn-sure a better wrestler than he is an actor. He acts for the money, and why shouldn't he? He's a multi-millionaire now because of it. Doesn't mean he should come on WWE programming, say he'll never leave and then just fuck off again. Looking back at what The Rock did is all well and good, but to be honest, following that promo on his return, I just grew sick of him. That's not the point though.

To allude to what was said above, The Rock DOESN'T need wrestling, but dammit I've been so sick of him lying about his returns all this time (including when he told that UFC interviewer that he would NEVER return) that I actually can't look at him in a respectful light anymore. I don't think he betrayed the wrestling business, but I wish he would just pick a side. Stop leading us on with bullshit and either stick around or fuck off. He's not Stone Cold, and he's proved that more and more recently. Behind his catchphrases and his eyebrow, he's not that good.

Cena? Has the heart and spirit of a champion. Character of a tool. Worst move combination ever created. Great crowd connection. Regardless, I definitely have more respect for John Cena than I do Dwayne Johnson. Everything Cena does is with respect, and everything The Rock does feels like a spit in the face. Retire if you want, even make a cameo appearance, but don't act like the People's Champion when you're just full of empty promises and pre-recorded bullshit vignettes.

Just lose to Cena at Wrestlemania then go away. I was never bitter about you leaving, but I'm certainly fucking bitter about how you've acted since. Hey, Scorpion King was a good film though.
Oh please. You wanna mention stone cold? Well how about the fact that Rock always said he'd never come back, or do a match, and the fact that when he finally did return in February of this year, it was better than any of stone cold's returns which are done relatively often? He's leading you on because he knows how to keep people interested in him. He knows how to entertain. It's not him being a dick.
sendpm.gif