WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Wikipedia did actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Are you enjoying this Hardy/Wyatt build up?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:20 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Kind of, but I'm almost sad to see Bray on TV anymore.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post

Cody
Omega
Takahashi
Tanga Loa
Tama Tonga
Leo Tonga
Nick Jackson
Matt Jackson
Marty Scurll
Bad Luck Fale
Chase Owens
Hangman Page
Is this just the NJPW/ROH guys? Not to say you or Wikipedia is wrong, but almost anytime the members of The Elite are on an indie show together they "induct" a local member. I think the actual number is closer to about a hundred members now.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:14 AM

The former members list was longer.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Ah. Makes sense.

Some of the arguments in the "Wrestler of the Year" thread got me wondering, can you recall any two guys who are typically considered top workers who have such blah chemistry as AJ and KO? The only two that come to mind for me are Rock and Undertaker, but if I am recalling correctly most of their encounters weren't one on one and Taker wasn't as polished in the AE as he was later in his career.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:10 AM

Yeah they were terrible.

Austin and Undertaker never quite clicked, though they did have a good one at In Your House XV.

The Hardys never quite did, but I think that's more people not wanting to see them fight. Orton and HHH is a bad example too.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:39 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Out of the current group of Bullet Club guys who are actually worth a damn.

As far as I know it's Cody, Omega, The Bucks and Marty Scrull which seems like a solid amount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:41 PM

The Guerrilas are fun to watch for the old school wild man team. They're rather fun to watch.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:19 PM
I'm an Alex Morgan Guy

#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to #MrScissorsKick

Sorry, I Know this isn't wrestling related, but who do you have winning the CFP Championship?