WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Yeah probably.
Nah I think the safer bet is him losing and still fighting for the championship at WM. With the brand split, all they need to do is have a Smackdown star win the Rumble. If Reigns wins the Rumble again, all we have is the same build we had a few years ago. You saw how that went.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:51 AM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Nah I think the safer bet is him losing and still fighting for the championship at WM. With the brand split, all they need to do is have a Smackdown star win the Rumble. If Reigns wins the Rumble again, all we have is the same build we had a few years ago. You saw how that went.
Are you trying to say that WWE would have learned its lesson with Reigns and tried something different after seeing the error of their ways?

I needed a good laugh this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:51 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Hey at least since WM they've stopped trying the clear cut babyface role with him. That's a step in the right direction. Seriously, if they have him win the Rumble again, they might as well have the scene go off with 2 middle fingers imposed upon it. He can't give the audience middle fingers though. That might be something interesting.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:12 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Not to mention a bit PG-13.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Actually he did flip someone (another wrestler) off in the middle of a fatal four way for the title like last year or so. The gif is in the wrestling meme's thread somewhere.

Anyway, my point was it would just be a big fuck you to many fans if he won the Rumble again.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:57 PM

Oh it would, which would fit as I firmly believe Vince is just trolling us with Reigns at this point.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Which I can't help but find a little funny sometimes
Old 08-24-2017, 07:59 PM

Oh Becca and I laugh very hard at some of the more egregious stuff. It's hilarious.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:45 PM

The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...The_Misson is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So, I'm guessing you've heard the news about Sexy Star and Rosemary and agree that Sexy Star is a Scumbag.
Old 08-27-2017, 06:34 PM
Writer of smut
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

What are the odds of Sexy Star getting work after wjat she did to Rosemary?

I can't believe anyone is going to work with her after what she did.

^Dave^
WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])