WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Spider View Post
What're your thoughts on Sean O'haire? Care for his vignettes any?
Loved it. So much potential there that they just wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
I thought George just wore regular gear in the ring. I know about his outfits that he wears to the ring, I was meaning actual ring gear.

What's your favorite PPV theme song and favorite "tribute song" that WWE used to do. Like Bret got the "You Start the Fire," they did a bunch of videos to "My Sacrifice," etc.
My Sacrifice. I was a big Creed fan and I have no shame in saying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Surely Superstar Billy Graham would be one too.
That's what I came in here to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowds View Post
KB, were you a fan of Angle and Lesnar's short-lived friendship and their silly segments together on Smackdown?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Yep.
Any particular favourite moments? I just watched their push-up challenge for the first time since watching that episode when it originally aired and forgot how good it was.

I don't think I would put their material over Angle and Austin's in the Invasion days though.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:10 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Them drinking milk.

Yeah Angle singing with the cowboy hat is priceless.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Legend Killer

alfonzo13 is looking to come up from OCW...alfonzo13 is looking to come up from OCW...

What is the percent chance that Orton leaves 'Mania with the title? (Ala WM 24)

Does this Wrestlemania even have an 'official' theme song? I've heard like 3.

Were you a fan of the 40-man Royal Rumble concept?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Something JBL says that actually makes sense
When you build a sports-entertainer from the ground up... you get Randy Orton.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:37 AM

Less than 10.

They're all official.

Not really.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

While no single event lead to the ultimate failure of WCW, which one had a larger impact in it:

Nash beating Goldberg and ending his streak at Starrcade
or
Hogan winning the title 8 days later with the finger poke of doom
or
is the fact that they happened within 8 days of one another make it tough to seperate the two

All American Boys
Old 04-03-2014, 01:07 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Thoughts on Xavier Woods??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Swinging with Cesaro...

Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...Randy Orton's Head Blood is looking to come up from OCW...

Your top WWE Superstar is forced to retire due to injury, say John Cena.

Who do you bring up as Number 1?

Who do you bring up (From the lowercard or NXT) to replace the other guy you made number 1?
Old 04-03-2014, 02:36 PM
aka JuanJuanson
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...

What is the song that was used in the second half of the Triple H years of dominance promo on this week's Raw?
Old 04-03-2014, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fabulous Rougeau's View Post
While no single event lead to the ultimate failure of WCW, which one had a larger impact in it:

Nash beating Goldberg and ending his streak at Starrcade
or
Hogan winning the title 8 days later with the finger poke of doom
or
is the fact that they happened within 8 days of one another make it tough to seperate the two
It wasn't GOldberg losing. It had to happen eventually and Nash was a fine choice as champion. That was stupid but not crippling. The Fingerpoke was worse but more for what came with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Thoughts on Xavier Woods??
Not a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky Wyatt View Post
Your top WWE Superstar is forced to retire due to injury, say John Cena.

Who do you bring up as Number 1?

Who do you bring up (From the lowercard or NXT) to replace the other guy you made number 1?
Reigns for lack of anyone better.

Zayn. The guy just has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson View Post
What is the song that was used in the second half of the Triple H years of dominance promo on this week's Raw?
I wasn't paying attention.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: