WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-14-2017, 08:28 PM
Luke Harper....I Am Your Father!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Wrestlemania XXXIII - John Cena & Nikki Bella VS The Miz & Maryse

Daniel Bryan made it official after tonight's edition of Miz TV that Cena & Nikki take on Miz & Maryse at WrestleMania.

This match won't be a show stealer or anything, but I have to say that I've really been enjoying the build to this match. I was expecting it to be some sort of tongue in cheek, sports entertainment fiasco packed with cornball humor that ultimately served only to make Miz & Maryse look like trained monkeys. What it's been, however, is a feud that "feels" like it's personal between these couples and it doesn't hurt that they've had Miz & Maryse play into some of the rumors and some of the known facts touted about Cena and his squeeze that internet fans have been harping on for years.

I read several weeks ago that Nikki was complaining that she was still having issues with her neck, some of which included one side of her body sometimes feeling numb, and, as a result, this could be her last match. I haven't read anything else about it, so take it for what it's worth. At any rate, I'd say Cena & Nikki win and Cena proposes to Nikki in the center of the ring.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:18 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm sorry but unless this "match" is going to be 10-15 promo battle between cena and miz (which has been the only good thing from this feud) then this will be my bathroom break on the show. I can't believe I'm saying this about a cena match but oh well.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:02 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

For a guy who's been THE GUY for over a decade, Cena sure does seem to be ignored a lot at Mania. Out of all the Mania's he's been on how many true main events has he had?

I'm sure this willink do absolutely nothing for The Miz. Cena will give him nothing.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:46 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Nikki pins The Miz??? The John proposes. Yet 6-7 matches will be on the pre-show for this????
Old 03-23-2017, 08:03 AM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Lol at how stupid this has been. The whole point of this match is so they can launch a reality tv season of john and nikki getting married.

Maryse >>>> Nikki
Old 03-23-2017, 10:48 AM
Million Dollar Champion

shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
For a guy who's been THE GUY for over a decade, Cena sure does seem to be ignored a lot at Mania. Out of all the Mania's he's been on how many true main events has he had?

I'm sure this willink do absolutely nothing for The Miz. Cena will give him nothing.
Cena's previous two matches were fine IMO, this one just seems like a throw away. With AJ Styles not having a real opponent I wouldn't have mind seeing Cena vs. Styles one more time.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:46 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

I loved that Miz and Maryse video of "Total Bellas", its comedy gold. Shame that they will lose so Nikki could have her moment.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:46 AM
WWE European Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

The Miz will add another Wrestlemania loss to his resume even though he had the best year of his entire career in 2016.

Considering it's Nikki Bella's last match, John Cena and Nikki will surely win this match. Totally predictable match. Bookies are even favouring Cena proposing Nikki after the match.

The feud hasn't sucked at all and the Double M duo has had numerous shining moments. I would say that the feud was executed in a good manner.

Cena and Nikki will make the Double M duo tap out simultaneously to end this match and rivalry.