WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-07-2018, 04:12 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Money in the bank: let's book the card.

Money in the bank is now considered on of the big event for WWE now so i decided put my fantasy booking hat on and try to book a WWE worthy big show card.

WWE Championship match: Steel Cage match: Aj Styles(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE universal championship match: Last man Standing: Brock Lesnar(c) vs Roman Reigns

Raw Money in the bank match: Braun Strowman vs Lashley vs Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

Smackdown money in the bank match: Jeff Hardy vs The Miz vs Randy Orton vs Big Cass vs Daniel Bryan vs Samoa Joe

Women's money in the bank match(dual brand): Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs peyton royce vs billie kay vs Mickie james vs bayley vs sasha banks vs liv morgan

Raw tag team championship match: Bray wyatt and Matt Hardy(c) vs drew mcintyre and Dolph Ziggler

Smackdown tag team championship match: The bludgeon Brothers(c) vs the New day vs The Bar

Raw women's championship match: Nia Jax(c) vs ruby riott

Smackdown women's championship match: carmella(c) vs Naomi

Preshow

Bobby Roode and no way jose vs Elias and Baron Corbin

Rusev day vs gallows and anderson
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

1) AJ Styles vs. Shinske Nakamura (2 out of 3 Falls) - WWE Title
2) Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar - Universal Title (No DQ - Falls Count Anywhere)
3) Men,s MIB Match - (Balor vs. Stroman vs. Elias vs. Lashley vs. D. Bryan vs. Orton vs. Rusev vs. Samoa Joe)
4) Women's MIB Match - (E. Moon vs. Rousey vs. S. Banks vs. Bailey vs. Charlotte vs. Naomi vs. Asuka vs. P. Royce)
5) Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Roode (I-C Title)
6) Tag Team MIB (Authors of Pain vs. McIntyre/Ziggler vs. The Revival vs. New Day vs. Uso's vs. The Bar)
7) Nia Jax vs. Ruby Riot (Raw Women's Title)
8) Wyatt/Hardy vs. Owens/Zayn (Raw Tag Titles)

Pre-Show
Carmella vs. B. Lynch (Smackdown Women's Title)
Jeff Hardy vs. Big Cass (US Title)
Old 05-08-2018, 12:37 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Money In The Bank General Discussion

Let's keep the talk on fantasy booking, matches that aren't official, etc. in here.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 05-09-2018, 12:12 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I didn’t get a chance to see Raw or Smackdown this week due to the Sixers game last night and seeing Infinity War tonight. I did see a blurry picture of the 2018 Money In The Bank case and it looks green. Can anyone confirm that it is in fact green?? Makes me really glad I bought the Gold one. Is the Women’s MITB case still white?? Why is it so hard to find pics for these!?

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 05-09-2018 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (C) vs Roman Reigns

Singles Match for the WWE Championship. If Nakamura loses he will not get another shot at the title as long as AJ is champion
AJ Styles (C) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Samoa Joe vs Braun Strowman vs Rusev vs Finn Balor vs The Miz vs Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Charlotte Flair vs Mandy Rose vs Naomi vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Ember Moon vs Alexa Bliss

Singles Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
Nia Jax (C) vs Natalya (w/Ronda Rousey)

Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
Carmella (C) vs Asuka

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Seth Rollins (C) vs Bobby Roode vs Elias

No Holds Barred Match
Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass

Tag Team Match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships
The Woken Universe (C) vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
Jeff Hardy (C) vs Andrade Cien Almas

Kickoff Match: Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships
The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs The Usos vs The New Day vs The Bar

Kickoff Match: Singles Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Cedric Alexander (C) vs Buddy Murphy
NJPW - Hate 3: Goto, Ishii and Sanada
Old 05-11-2018, 06:11 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

There are reports going about that WWE does intend to announce a third MITB ladder match for this year's show, with this one being a tag team match. The reports state that the reason for WWE not announcing it on the same night is that they didn't see a need to as they had a full 6 weeks until the ppv. As a result, it'll probably be announced this Monday or the Monday after, if the report is even true.

If there is to be a tag team MITB ladder match, then I hope that they don't have more than 5 or 6 teams, otherwise you run the risk of it just being too much of a crowded clusterfuck. Ideally, I think the field should look something like the Usos vs. New Day vs. Sheamus & Cesaro vs. the Revival vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn or SAnitY if they show up in time.

I'm also of the opinion that they should only have maybe 6 or so matches for the main card. For the ladder matches especially, I think a minimum time of 25-30 minutes would work out just fine. Give the same thing to the WWE Championship match, let the Cruiserweight Championship match have a good 20 to 22 minutes, etc. These marathon ppvs are just too much, there's no need to defend every single title on every single ppv; there's plenty of time on television that can be devoted to building up title matches and airing them.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 05-12-2018, 05:28 PM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

My Card and My Predictions:

Men's MITB
Finn Balor vs Rusev vs Braun Strowman vs Miz vs Cesaro vs Elias vs Samoa Joe vs Chad Gable
Winner: The Miz, after Bobby Lashley takes out Braun Strowman and Jason Jordan attacks Chad Gable. Finn comes really close again, leading to a heel turn

Women's MITB
Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Ember Moon vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley
Winner: Asuka

WWE Championship
Last Man Standing AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: AJ Styles

Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal
Winner: Roman Reigns

Falls Count Anywhere Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass
Winner: Daniel Bryan

SD Women's Championship
Carmella vs Naomi
Winner: Carmella

RAW Women's Championship
Nia Jax vs Natalya
Winner: Nia Jax, starting to set Nia vs Ronda for Summerslam

IC Championship Open Challange
Seth Rollins vs Sami Zayn (w/Kevin Owens)
Winner: Seth Rollins, after a distracion by KO

US Championship
Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus
Winner: Jeff Hardy

SD Team Championship
The Bludgeon Brothers vs The New Day
Winners: Double DQ, Sanity Arrives

RAW Tag Team Championship
The Woken Family vs Ziggler and McIntyre
Winners: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, and Drew McIntyre takes out Dolph after the match

PRESHOW
Baron Corbin vs No Way Jose
Shelton Benjamin vs Karl Anderson