WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-18-2018, 11:09 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

At first I thought Raw got screwed but then I remembered that I have to suffer through Big Cass being important on SD. But then again he is probably going to get Baron Corbin's role which is still hard to stomach but it means that SD doesn't have Baron Corbin any longer so that's good.

On the surface it seems like these moves were mostly about giving SD the clear cut better tag division and saving Rousey for her biggest matches for at least another year.

SD clearly got more well rounded talent. Then again they needed it. Raw looks like they got a lot more guys for Braun to beat in five on one matches. But in the end we have to look at the most important factor in all of this and since Bayley is stuck on Raw, SD clearly came out on top.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 04-18-2018 at 11:11 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:38 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

I’ll rank them 0 to 5

RAW
Jinder Mahal: 3.5
Riott Squad: 1.5
Kevin Owens: 4.5
Sami Zayn: 4
Natalya: 2.5
Fashion Police: 1.5
Dolph Ziggler: 3
Drew McIntyre: 3.5
Baron Corbin: 2.5
Bobby Roode: 3.5
Mike Kanellis: 1
The Ascension: 1
Mojo Rawley: 1.5
Zack Ryder: 1.5
Chad Gable: 2
Ember Moon: 4
Authors of Pain: 3
No Way Jose: 1
Bobby Lashley: 4.5

48.5/95

SMACKDOWN
R-Truth: 1
Sanity: 3.5
Andrade Cien Almas: 3.5
The Bar: 3.5
Asuka: 4
The Good Brothers: 2.5
Big Cass: 3
Samoa Joe: 4.5
Sonya and Mandy: 1.5
Jeff Hardy: 3.5
The Miz: 4

34.5/55

Smackdown got raided again, but it gets a lot of talent but loses depth
Hope some spring clean for Sin Cara and the Colons, and probably Alicia Fox
I was hoping to see Balor on SD, and have some more upper card shake, especially Tag and Women’s
And Neville return would have been delightful
Old 04-18-2018, 02:09 PM

UncleSav4ge is looking to come up from OCW...

I was hoping to see Aleister Black, but I guess it's too early for him since they need him in NXT.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:17 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSav4ge View Post
I was hoping to see Aleister Black, but I guess it's too early for him since they need him in NXT.
They needed him to hold the championship he just won.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:42 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
I’ll rank them 0 to 5

RAW
Jinder Mahal: 3.5
Riott Squad: 1.5
Kevin Owens: 4.5
Sami Zayn: 4
Natalya: 2.5
Fashion Police: 1.5
Dolph Ziggler: 3
Drew McIntyre: 3.5
Baron Corbin: 2.5
Bobby Roode: 3.5
Mike Kanellis: 1
The Ascension: 1
Mojo Rawley: 1.5
Zack Ryder: 1.5
Chad Gable: 2
Ember Moon: 4
Authors of Pain: 3
No Way Jose: 1
Bobby Lashley: 4.5

48.5/95

SMACKDOWN
R-Truth: 1
Sanity: 3.5
Andrade Cien Almas: 3.5
The Bar: 3.5
Asuka: 4
The Good Brothers: 2.5
Big Cass: 3
Samoa Joe: 4.5
Sonya and Mandy: 1.5
Jeff Hardy: 3.5
The Miz: 4

34.5/55

Smackdown got raided again, but it gets a lot of talent but loses depth
Hope some spring clean for Sin Cara and the Colons, and probably Alicia Fox
I was hoping to see Balor on SD, and have some more upper card shake, especially Tag and Women’s
And Neville return would have been delightful

I wouldn’t say Smackdown got raided at all. Smackdown managed to keep its big names in Styles, Nakamura and Orton – not to mention Daniel Bryan.

It certainly lost some mid – mid/main eventers but it gained The Miz, Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe who are more than capable of filling in or headlining.

I would also say the tag team division on Smackdown has strengthened with the arrival of The Bar, Good Brothers and of course Sanity. Asuka is a big gain for the women’s division too.

I think McIntrye would have been better on Smackdown and I agree that Finn Balor should have moved too.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:39 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Raw got 20 SuperStars.
Smackdown got 17 SuperStars.
NXT lost 6 SuperStars.

Going from the left lane to the right lane or the right lane to the left lane doesn’t really make that much of a difference. Moving forward does.

Raw and Smackdown can make all the trades or drafts or shake-ups they want. They will be the same television shows they have always been. If they really wanted to “shake things up”, they should have moved Smackdown to Monday and Raw to Tuesday.

I think NXT won 2018 WWE SuperStar Shake-up, based on the simple fact that they made room for new up and coming SuperStars. Now let’s think about who could fill in the spots of 2 former NXT World Champions, former NXT Tag Team Champions, a manager, and a leader of a Stable.

Click for Spoiler:

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 04-19-2018, 08:56 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
Raw got 20 SuperStars.
Smackdown got 17 SuperStars.
NXT lost 6 SuperStars.

Going from the left lane to the right lane or the right lane to the left lane doesn’t really make that much of a difference. Moving forward does.

Raw and Smackdown can make all the trades or drafts or shake-ups they want. They will be the same television shows they have always been. If they really wanted to “shake things up”, they should have moved Smackdown to Monday and Raw to Tuesday.

I think NXT won 2018 WWE SuperStar Shake-up, based on the simple fact that they made room for new up and coming SuperStars. Now let’s think about who could fill in the spots of 2 former NXT World Champions, former NXT Tag Team Champions, a manager, and a leader of a Stable.

Click for Spoiler:

People taking the place in NXT will be the War Raiders taking AOP's spot as the monster tag team and will eventually become champs. The Undisputed Era will take SAnity's spot as the dominant heel faction with Adam Cole eventually feuding with a future champion in Johnny Gargano. Also Ricochet will take the spot of the amazing in ring work of Almas. I'm excited too about who they could bring in to NXT over the next year as well. Continue to poach from NJPW, TNA, ROH, and even Lucha Underground.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:53 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Punk View Post
People taking the place in NXT will be the War Raiders taking AOP's spot as the monster tag team and will eventually become champs. The Undisputed Era will take SAnity's spot as the dominant heel faction with Adam Cole eventually feuding with a future champion in Johnny Gargano. Also Ricochet will take the spot of the amazing in ring work of Almas. I'm excited too about who they could bring in to NXT over the next year as well. Continue to poach from NJPW, TNA, ROH, and even Lucha Underground.
It's not poaching. I view it as getting called up from the Minors to the Majors. HAHA!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 04-19-2018, 12:56 PM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rge2010 View Post
I wouldn’t say Smackdown got raided at all. Smackdown managed to keep its big names in Styles, Nakamura and Orton – not to mention Daniel Bryan.

It certainly lost some mid – mid/main eventers but it gained The Miz, Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe who are more than capable of filling in or headlining.

I would also say the tag team division on Smackdown has strengthened with the arrival of The Bar, Good Brothers and of course Sanity. Asuka is a big gain for the women’s division too.

I think McIntrye would have been better on Smackdown and I agree that Finn Balor should have moved too.
I rated SD better than RAW in terms of what they have got, but obviously they have less superstars than can be used in a proper feud without being repeative. That's why I call it raided. If they lost 2 or 3 upper-mid card guys for a while (injury), it's really meh, I hope they don't push a low carder like the last time. For me, what has been less shake up is the Women's division.

Finn I think Vince screwed everyone with the blue trunks
Old 04-20-2018, 07:43 AM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah, I think Smackdown got the better end for a change. Bryan, Orton, AJ, Nakamura, Joe, Hardy, Miz, etc. The SD roster feels pretty loaded to me.