WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-21-2018, 08:27 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I thought went through my head after last night's angle, could this whole bryan is cleared to wrestle just part of a storyline and that by next week they will pull a bait and switch on us by telling us that because of owens & Zayn attack on Brayn, Bryan suffored another concussion and some injury to his spine and neck and the WWE decided to not cleared him for a return.

While i hope that's not the case, i wouldn't be surprise by anything at this point but if they actually do this, then i can't wait to see the outrage from the fans when they announce that this was all a work.
You've just proven yourself to be a complete idiot dude. First off, you're illiterate as hell and that's annoying as hell. To the point, tell me you truly don't believe that they would have him get any sort of physical if he wasn't? Why would they use real life bumps for an angle?

^THIS is an angle where he wasn't cleared, it was teased and made to look like he took a bump, but he didn't.

^THIS is an angle in which a cleared wrestler did several insane dropkicks, took several bumps; including an apron bump (which is the hardest part of a wrestling ring.)

Dude, work on your post man. I know my grammar can get bad at times, but at least people can understand what the hell I'm trying to say without re-reading. People's problem with me tends to be fantasy booking, you just try too damn hard. You don't always need to have an comment, because sometimes your comments at times comes off as delusional. This isn't me trying to down you, this is me saying work on improving.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:38 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

You know, I think a lot of you fans owe an apology to someone, who you put down for years.

Brie Bella.

A lot of people here treated her like she was a tart, a skank, and was only with Bryan to enhance her position with the company. Her and her sister were talked about by many of you as everything wrong with the Diva division, as in goods looks and no wrestling ability.
I have seen the Bellas called awful names on here.

If you are a Daniel Bryan fan, then you owe Brie an apology, because, based on Bryan's speech on SD Live!, it was her who talked him into coming back, and made him believe that his career isn't over.

Maybe next time, you won't just dismiss her as simply a girl with looks but little else.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:38 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT THAT ***** ASS View Post
You've just proven yourself to be a complete idiot dude. First off, you're illiterate as hell and that's annoying as hell. To the point, tell me you truly don't believe that they would have him get any sort of physical if he wasn't? Why would they use real life bumps for an angle?

^THIS is an angle where he wasn't cleared, it was teased and made to look like he took a bump, but he didn't.

^THIS is an angle in which a cleared wrestler did several insane dropkicks, took several bumps; including an apron bump (which is the hardest part of a wrestling ring.)

Dude, work on your post man. I know my grammar can get bad at times, but at least people can understand what the hell I'm trying to say without re-reading. People's problem with me tends to be fantasy booking, you just try too damn hard. You don't always need to have an comment, because sometimes your comments at times comes off as delusional. This isn't me trying to down you, this is me saying work on improving.
you don't have to get mad man, Not everything need to be serious all the time. If you're having problem reading my post, that's you're problem not mind.

As for my last post, this was just a thought i had after seeing this. They do have a precedent of doing swerve for the sake of it so why would this not be in the realm of possibility. Heck, if you believe the rumors, Sheamus as been wrestling injured for the last few months now so i wouldn't surprise me to see something like this happen.

Again, just fantasy booking here, don't need to get over sensitive about this.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:39 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

You know, I think a lot of you fans owe an apology to someone, who you put down for years.

Brie Bella.

A lot of people here treated her like she was a tart, a skank, and was only with Bryan to enhance her position with the company. Her and her sister were talked about by many of you as everything wrong with the Diva division, as in goods looks and no wrestling ability.

If you are a Daniel Bryan fan, then you owe Brie an apology, because, based on Bryan's speech on SD Live!, it was her who talked him into coming back, and made him believe that his career isn't over.

Maybe next time, you won't just dismiss her as simply a girl with looks but little else.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post

Brie Bella.

Is it still real to you, damnit?

Wrestling is scripted, including the promos. Whether 100% of what he said is true or just 0%, only a handful of people know the truth. If you believe the "reports", DB had been getting tests done with different doctors for the past 2 years practically. Not just "2 months ago" as DB stated.

Hell, aren't you the poster who chides everyone on here who hate Reigns because you think it has to do with the "reports" claiming he's Vince's project? (A fact I would agree with you on to an extent). Wrestling fans are notorious for believing only what they want to believe in order to support their argument, no matter how stupid they sound. Your post is proof of that, just as much as some of the idiotic Reigns haters' posts.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:49 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:

Brie Bella.

Says the guy who said this about how women can keep their job in the company:
Quote:
be married to a WWE wrestler. Naomi, and again Natalya keeps their jobs over this...an ugly like Natalya will have a WWE job for life
You owe Natalya and Naomi an apology. Maybe next time, you won't just dismiss Natalya and Naomi as simply girls with looks but little else.

I never saw anyone seriously blame Brie Bella. I've seen people joking about blaming her but that's it. Brie does deserve criticism for her ring work because it does suck (mic work wasn't great either). Doesn't mean I think she is a bad person. Her protecting Bryan from himself doesn't make her a better wrestler.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 03-22-2018, 07:31 AM
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
Says the guy who said this about how women can keep their job in the company:

You owe Natalya and Naomi an apology. Maybe next time, you won't just dismiss Natalya and Naomi as simply girls with looks but little else.

I never saw anyone seriously blame Brie Bella. I've seen people joking about blaming her but that's it. Brie does deserve criticism for her ring work because it does suck (mic work wasn't great either). Doesn't mean I think she is a bad person. Her protecting Bryan from himself doesn't make her a better wrestler.
I owe Natalya and Naomi an apology then. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong (it is a rarity, though).

Given that, it is true that the only reason Tyson Kidd is still getting paid by WWE is so that he doesn't sue WWE for his injuries, and because he is married to Natalya, and was trained and is the nephew-in-law to Bret Hart.

Maybe my comment at the time was that people said that the Bellas only got their jobs by who they were married to (as in, they didn't deserve it).

I pointed out that divas they liked, like Natalya, who people here raved about because of her in-ring ability, and Naomi, might also have their job for the same reason. So I was saying that, if Natalya and Naomi got to where they are in WWE on merit, then maybe the Bellas did too.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:40 AM
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Is it still real to you, damnit?

Wrestling is scripted, including the promos. Whether 100% of what he said is true or just 0%, only a handful of people know the truth. If you believe the "reports", DB had been getting tests done with different doctors for the past 2 years practically. Not just "2 months ago" as DB stated.

Hell, aren't you the poster who chides everyone on here who hate Reigns because you think it has to do with the "reports" claiming he's Vince's project? (A fact I would agree with you on to an extent). Wrestling fans are notorious for believing only what they want to believe in order to support their argument, no matter how stupid they sound. Your post is proof of that, just as much as some of the idiotic Reigns haters' posts.
It's true though. People only started hating Roman Reigns AFTER it was reported here and on other sites that he was going to be "the guy", Vince's pick to be the next "big thing".

If they always though that Roman couldn't wrestle or was bad on the mike, then why cheer for him in NXT, or when he was part of the Shield?

Also, it is the exact same thing they said about John Cena for twelve years. I am convinced that some of these posters have a template somewhere where they have these nasty comments, and just fill in whichever name is big at the time. In five years time, it was be someone else who is Vince's guy and hated, and Roman will be considered cool again.

You see, the people who post here have a massive self of their own importance, and think that they decide who the big star will be, not Vince. They carried on and sent abuse on Twitter to WWE, and hijacked shows until Daniel Bryan was in the main event. These fans have a God complex where they think they know who sells, and it is always their favourite guy, no-one else's opinion matters. Hell, many of them say the only reason "Stone Cold" was pushed was that they MADE Vince push Austin to the top, like Vince didn't see Austin as a star already, and was just waiting for the right moment to push him to the moon (like say, Wrestlemania 14).

Since the subject is Daniel Bryan, I am interested to see what happens if he wins the belt down the track and holds it for over a year. Will the fans still cheer him, or get sick of him as champion, because he isn't an "underdog" anymore, and is too successful (like fans turned on C.M. Punk during his 14-month WWE Title reign). I hope for Bryan's sake, that no site report that Vince is high on him, and he is now "the guy", since then his fans will turn on him, and boo him, since the sheep can't be seen to agree with anything Vince McMahon has ever done.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:06 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
You
Let's start by capitalizing your sentence.

Quote:
don't have to get mad man
Giving you advice that you could use is anger? Got it!

Quote:
Not everything need to be serious all the time.
Trust me, we know. We can't take you serious.

Quote:
If you're having problem reading my post, that's you're problem not mind.
It actually is *your problem, because you're the one typing.

Quote:
As for my last post, this was just a thought i had after seeing this. They do have a precedent of doing swerve for the sake of it so why would this not be in the realm of possibility.
By jeopardizing a guy that was literally having seizures because he was in such bad shape for the sake of a swerve? Come on, even you can't be that dumb.

Quote:
Heck, if you believe the rumors, Sheamus as been wrestling injured for the last few months now so i wouldn't surprise me to see something like this happen.
Come on, you missed that 'h' and 't' on purpose. Again, you can't be that dumb. Sheamus is wrestling on borrowed time, he's also protected in a long term tag team.

Quote:
Again, just fantasy booking here, don't need to get over sensitive about this.

Fantasy booking is:
Quote:
If I was WWE, I would make this all a swerve and Bryan really isn't medically cleared. Make it look like Kevin and Sami legit injured him worse.
Even still that would be a stupid story. Why would a billion dollar company with a concussion lawsuit, work a storyline that makes them look like they don't care about Bryan's well being?

NOT:
Quote:
COULD this whole bryan is cleared to wrestle just part of a storyline and that by next week they will pull a bait and switch on us by telling us that because of owens & Zayn attack on Brayn, Bryan suffored another concussion and some injury to his spine and neck and the WWE decided to not cleared him for a return.
Just stop replying, you're truly not doing yourself any favors.

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 03-22-2018 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:17 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT THAT ***** ASS View Post
Let's start by capitalizing your sentence.

Giving you advice that you could use is anger? Got it!

Trust me, we know. We can't take you serious.

It actually is *your problem, because you're the one typing.

By jeopardizing a guy that was literally having seizures because he was in such bad shape for the sake of a swerve? Come on, even you can't be that dumb.

Come on, you missed that 'h' and 't' on purpose. Again, you can't be that dumb. Sheamus is wrestling on borrowed time, he's also protected in a long term tag team.

Fantasy booking is:

Even still that would be a stupid story. Why would a billion dollar company with a concussion lawsuit, work a storyline that makes them look like they don't care about Bryan's well being?

NOT:

Just stop replying, you're truly not doing yourself any favors.
Thanks for the english lesson, i truly appreciate it even through i though i was on wrestling discussion board not a english grammar discussion board.

Anyway, first of all, if you have trouble understanding what i wrote, it's you're problem not mine since you're the only one that seem to have trouble reading them, so please stop replying to them and start getting reading lesson.

Secondly since this is about Daniel Bryan after all. I'm not saying that WWE would do that right now, but i could see them play that card as a work to make fan think that he's not going to be ready for Mania. That's all i'm saying, keep the Fans guessing by announcing that owens and Zayn's attack re-injured him and that they can't clear him to come back.

So on this, i know you won't understand what i wrote because for some reason you can't really understand Canadian english but please, oh please, don't reply to this because you're not doing yourself any favors by replying to my posts.

Last edited by wrestlingmasters55 : 03-22-2018 at 09:20 AM.