WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-20-2018, 05:49 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Firstly, WWE should protect themselves and ask Daniel Bryan to sign a waiver before he wrestles his return match, to protect themselves.

Secondly, I tip that, at Wrestlemania, it will be Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn versus Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan. A tag-team match will protect Bryan more, where Shane can get most of the beat-down, and Bryan gets the hot tag (which will build the tension, and protect Bryan more, and then Shane finally tags him in, Bryan hits his moves, and gets the pin).

Thirdly, I just hope that they don't turn Daniel Bryan heel and align him with Owens and Zayn. DB is too popular to be a heel again. Maybe turn Shane on Bryan instead, and have Shane shockingly join "The Yep Movement".

Fourthly, if the doctors cleared Bryan to wrestle, I suppose that means he is okay, then. Despite what Dagger Dias says I think about Daniel Bryan, I am glad that Bryan is back wrestling. I just hope that they got it right, and he hasn't put his health at risk, but then, anyone does that anytime they step into the ring.

One thing though. I don't think we need to get carried away, and demand that Bryan get the WWE Title back yet. Let's see how he gets through his matches first. He might only be part-time. Besides, I think Wrestlemania 35 would be a better setting for a Daniel Bryan vs A.J. Styles match where Bryan wins the belt again. How incredible would that be!

Last edited by d_henderson1810 : 03-20-2018 at 05:57 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:35 PM

Ex-Degenerate is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Question is, how serious is AJ Styles injury, and would they put Bryan against Nakamura at Mania and wait on Nakamura's title shot?
Old 03-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm happy. This unlocks a list of a bunch of dream matches and gives WWE a much needed star power after Lesnar leaves.

No let's see who he faces at Mania. KO and Sami would make sense, but something in me wants to see Ziggler vs Bryan. They had a near 5 star match back in 2010. Actually they had two near 5-star matches inside a month back then.

But he could of course wrestle Zayn and Owens in a gauntlet match, which would be cool as well. Anything would be cool actually. I can't wait for the time after WM rolls around.. Rollins, Styles, Owens, Zayn, Miz, Nak, Reigns, Ambrose, Balor. Bryan will have a blast wrestling these guys.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:53 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho91 View Post
This personally doesn't surprise me. It's good that Daniel's back but very disappointing that WWE didn't take advantage of the situation.

The manner in which they chose how to break the news is stupid. The infamous "Anything Can Happen In WWE" is dead.
It already leaked out. Or if they leaked it, it created buzz for Smackdown. Now we know he can wrestle, the question is when. That is intriguing. Heyman said it is best to never have unadvertised surprises in wrestling as that doesn't help business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
Don't get too excited... remember this is the company that is keeping a tag title on a guy with Spinal Stenosis. The "hoops" Bryan has had to jump through are purely to do with the lawsuit that's ongoing rather than WWE actually giving a shit about him.
The ongoing lawsuit that has been pretty much thrown out (last update I could find). The part remaining is small and WWE will win it. This was awhile ago.

Quote:
The most interesting part of this is that again, we are in the position where a lacklustre Mania has suddenly been invigorated by Daniel Bryan... whatever he does on the show it's going to get more buzz than a lot of stuff they have booked. Personally while I see the whole Shane and DB v Owens/Zayn thing, I think they could do the "dumb" thing and put him in the Andre Battle Royal to start... he won't have to bump, can win it and get a "big" moment out of it without overshadowing Owens and Zayn who have earned their moment.
GASP! What a naughty word.

Quote:
Am I liking it? I guess, although I think it's genuinely a mistake... it's almost inevitable he gets hurt again or it's not as good as you hope it would be. Trust me, post concussion syndrome NEVER goes away, even if you mentally get over it... every bang on the head you take will worsen things once you have it.
No, I will not trust the guy who thinks every post concussion syndrome is the same. They aren't. It impacts everyone differently. Some are fine. Some will never be the same. It depends.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 03-20-2018, 09:58 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Well, he certainly jumped in head first (pun intended). That was a segment where nothing looked held back. His turnbukcle dropkicks were nuts. The beat down looked like a beat down. Seems likely that Mania is a lock for him. It is amazing how much Vince is blowing on Mania: Rousey's debut, a Steph match, Asuka/Charlotte, Bryan's return, Cena/Taker, AJ/Nak, and what we can assume will be the end or the beginning of the end of Lesnar's dominance. What is left for the rest of the year?

Glad to see Bryan back. I really enjoyed his segments tonight. He's the second most over wrestler in WWE behind Brie Bella.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 03-21-2018, 12:48 AM

barleybear is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Don't Get the Bryan Hype

Look is Daniel Bryan ok, yeah he is just ok. I get the fact that people at times don't want Reigns. I also think that the YES! Chants have gotten bigger than Daniel Bryan. Similar to the WHAT? chants for Stone Cold almost did. Daniel Bryan is no way on the Stone Cold level. So why is Daniel Bryan loved? Because he came up in WWE as an underdog. I mean his mic skills are ok. In Ring skills are pretty good but there are people currently in WWE who are better. I think there are plenty of wrestlers in WWE who are better. The Miz to me is the best performer in the WWE right now. I think Daniel Bryan will wrestle for a while but worry that something could happen to him that could seriously injure him. Edge was there at one point and made a decision to step down for his life not his EGO. Which brings me around to Daniel Bryan, HIS EGO is the only reason he is getting back in the ring although he has been seriously injured. Please someone help me understand the fascination with Daniel Bryan because even in his prime he was a B+ wrestler.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:11 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by barleybear View Post
Look is Daniel Bryan ok, yeah he is just ok. I get the fact that people at times don't want Reigns. I also think that the YES! Chants have gotten bigger than Daniel Bryan. Similar to the WHAT? chants for Stone Cold almost did. Daniel Bryan is no way on the Stone Cold level. So why is Daniel Bryan loved? Because he came up in WWE as an underdog. I mean his mic skills are ok. In Ring skills are pretty good but there are people currently in WWE who are better. I think there are plenty of wrestlers in WWE who are better. The Miz to me is the best performer in the WWE right now. I think Daniel Bryan will wrestle for a while but worry that something could happen to him that could seriously injure him. Edge was there at one point and made a decision to step down for his life not his EGO. Which brings me around to Daniel Bryan, HIS EGO is the only reason he is getting back in the ring although he has been seriously injured. Please someone help me understand the fascination with Daniel Bryan because even in his prime he was a B+ wrestler.
This is very simple.

Edge had a neck injury.

Bryan had a head injury.

Edge was not cleared by doctors.

Daniel Bryan was.

They are not the same injury.

Someone please help me understand why the guy who blew the roof off at Mania 30 is a big deal? Please tell me why the guy who got the fans back into the show after Undertaker lost is a big deal?

You don't have to like a guy to see that he is a big deal.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 03-21-2018, 01:14 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Well, he certainly jumped in head first (pun intended). That was a segment where nothing looked held back. His turnbukcle dropkicks were nuts. The beat down looked like a beat down. Seems likely that Mania is a lock for him. It is amazing how much Vince is blowing on Mania: Rousey's debut, a Steph match, Asuka/Charlotte, Bryan's return, Cena/Taker, AJ/Nak, and what we can assume will be the end or the beginning of the end of Lesnar's dominance. What is left for the rest of the year?

Glad to see Bryan back. I really enjoyed his segments tonight. He's the second most over wrestler in WWE behind Brie Bella.
This is definately shaping up as the most hyped Wrestlemania of all time. Problem is, how do you put all of this in a 4-hour show, without downplaying them?
Old 03-21-2018, 03:19 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho91 View Post
This personally doesn't surprise me. It's good that Daniel's back but very disappointing that WWE didn't take advantage of the situation.

The manner in which they chose how to break the news is stupid. The infamous "Anything Can Happen In WWE" is dead.
Could not be more opposite. How many more people will have tuned in knowing DB is fit to wrestle? By announcing it early you get people interested in what will now happen.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:39 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I thought went through my head after last night's angle, could this whole bryan is cleared to wrestle just part of a storyline and that by next week they will pull a bait and switch on us by telling us that because of owens & Zayn attack on Brayn, Bryan suffored another concussion and some injury to his spine and neck and the WWE decided to not cleared him for a return.

While i hope that's not the case, i wouldn't be surprise by anything at this point but if they actually do this, then i can't wait to see the outrage from the fans when they announce that this was all a work.