WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
keep the match simple so that taker isn't expose like he was last year because Cena is the same type of worker that Reigns is and won't be able to cover up everything that Taker isn't able to do anymore.
Not to trash Roman or anything but Cena is light years ahead of Roman in the ring. Cena has been carrying guys for years while Roman has yet figured out how to do just that. Cena is a veteran and can play a crowd better than any wrestler not named Hogan, Austin or Rock can do. That covers up the Undertaker's weaknesses. Roman fell a bit flat in that department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.

Last edited by #hamler : 04-02-2018 at 08:07 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:56 AM

Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...Logisticalbooker86 is looking to come up from OCW...

After last night, I am a little put off by the logic of this "feud". I understand it to a point, Kid Rock is going to play the ABA to the ring and he will beat Cena 1-2-3 (I assume). Still, will he just appear at WrestleMania and declare the match with Cena to be his last ride? In terms of kayfabe, it DOES make you look a little egotistical if you do not answer after being called out so many times.

The disappointment in the crowd last night was palpable and I don't think it was in a good way. Even though WrestleMania always draws an enthusiastic and large crowd, how many people are going to lose their minds over a 16-year old song and a relatively short-lived gimmick?

Maybe I'm being negative, but this storyline has been a little too work-shoot for me since it began. As a loyal WWE/Taker fan, I hope it pays off the way WWE is betting it will.

My best guess is Cena comes over the barricade and runs his month in a last ditch effort to draw taker out. Gong, lights go out, and Undertaker's attire appears in the ring like the end of Mania last year. Cue Kid Rock, Undertaker. Taker beats Cena in the last match of the show and then cuts a promo about it being his last ride. Formulaic thank you Taker chants as show goes off the air.

Last edited by Logisticalbooker86 : 04-03-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Its potentially the biggest match at this years Wrestlemania so I find it messed up that they haven't confirmed or denied the match taking place by now with less than 5 days to go, I really don't know if this is some weird idea of a build up or their waiting to see how Undertaker's health is to compete, I'm guessing the match most likely will take place but in purchasing the network on the idea of seeing Taker compete one more time I really wont be happy if he doesn't.