WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-15-2018, 05:32 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Hall of Fame: Class of 2018

I figure we should keep all talk, speculation, wish lists, etc. concerning this year's HOF inductees in here.

It was announced earlier today that Goldberg will be officially inducted into the HOF, more than likely its headliner. Personally, I couldn't care less but you had to know it was coming when he returned to WWE last year; on the plus side, Goldberg being a Hall of Famer all but guarantees that he'll never wrestle in a WWE ring again so there's a silver lining.

Other inductees rumored to be going in this year the Dudley Boyz, Ivory or Jaqueline and....*sigh* Kid Rock for the "Celebrity Wing." I've no idea if that's the full list or even if it's legit but cutting down on the number of inductees might be a good idea as it'll give more time for acceptance speeches and the show itself might be a little quicker. It's fun to see these legends get honored every year, but there's only so much time in which you can watch a show that's made up of nothing but former stars talking about their career before getting bored to death.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:42 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Only good thing Kid Rock ever did was American Badass that Bikertaker used. At least that's something, still mystified why WWE horns over Machine Gun Kelly. Rant over.

Join WZCW now.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:14 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Not sure why Jaqueline is rumored, unless she's gonna be a 2-time Hall of Famer like Flair.

The fact that Goldberg is going in has me leaning more to buying the Taker/Cena Mania match idea. If Taker were officially retiring at Raw 25, he'd definitely headline over Goldberg.

The Dudleyz make sense. Ivory does too, though I keep thinking Chyna in the back of my mind. Kid Rock unfortunately makes sense too, though I can't stand him. I'd rather Machine Gun Kelly go in.

We'll also see a Warrior Award given, no doubt, and that'll be something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:50 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Pretty cool moment for Goldberg. If his whole 2017 Universal Championship run was for his son, the Hall of Fame induction will be even more special for him. And it's certainly the best way to cap off one of the greatest careers of all time. People often forget, Goldberg is one of the biggest draws ever. While Austin, Rock and Mankind were trading the WWF Title, Goldberg was filling the Gerogia Dome with 40,000 fans in short notice. He grew organically and is probably one of the few wrestlers that actually did so without being forced. So yeah, this is pretty much deserving of a Hall of Fame induction, a headliner no less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:03 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Kid Rock? Really.

Every year, I am becoming more and more convinced that Cyndi Lauper will NEVER go into the HoF.

I don't know why they haven't inducted her yet. Lauper was a pivotal part of the "Rock 'N Wrestling Connection" and was one of the reasons that WWE got on TV, because of Lauper's connections with MTV.

She also managed the WWF Women's Champion, Wendi Ricter. How many celebrities can say that they managed a champion in WWF, but Cyndi did.

Also, inducting her will get a lot of mainstream attention. I know she is old hat, but she was huge in her day, and I heard that her record company tried to set her up as a rival to Madonna, and even though Madonna was bigger, Lauper had a very successful career.

Too bad Lou Albano has passed, as he could have inducted her, but I think Wendi Ritcher would have instead.

I am convinced that she must be on bad terms with WWE, and has refused an induction. Because how else can it be explained about putting lesser celebrities in when Lauper, who made a bigger impact on WWF, and was significant for her contribution to wrestling, be left out. A lot of you criticize the Celebrity wing, but you must admit that she is more worthy than 90% of those already inducted in the Celebrity Hall-Of-Fame wing.

Also, someone mentioned that Muhammad Ali isn't in either. Is that true? If so, that is a disgrace as well, especially now that he has passed, and can't be there to receive the award (though his Parkinson's might mean that he wouldn't attend anyway).

F off with Kid Rock. Put in Cyndi Lauper and Muhammad Ali the next two years, and then Andy Kauffman the third year. They all deserve it more than Kid Rock, who hijacked Wrestlemania 25.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:49 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

It looks like it's shaping up to be a solid class. The celebrity wing is the celebrity wing... and I don't know Kid Rock provided the theme song for WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans so I guess it kind of makes sense.

I would hold off on the Dudley's though for another year, especially since it would appear that WrestleMania next year is coming down to either New York or Philly. Their roots are embedded in those two cities.

I don't know, I remember a supposed "leaked" list for the HOF last year that included names like William Regal and Christian and it got me legitimately excited but alas it proved to not be real. Maybe this year as I'm sure there's gonna be at least 1-2 more inductees besides the ones listed (or preferably next year because if WrestleMania is held in the north east next year, I will be attending).
Old 01-16-2018, 03:49 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

You know the potential Kid Rock senate run is getting the WWE dicks hard over the media attention they could get, so yeah, I'm sure he goes in and I shoot myself in my own dick with a pellet gun just to feel something.

Can we put Vader in? His WWE run was a joke, but with the fact that WCW accomplishments (and even some Japenese stuff) are getting recognized now, you could put him in. I'd much rather him go in while alive than have his son come back to WWE for another hot five minutes to induct him.

Oh and put Sid in too. That guy on a live mic would be worth the price of admission.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:49 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by #hamler View Post
Pretty cool moment for Goldberg. If his whole 2017 Universal Championship run was for his son, the Hall of Fame induction will be even more special for him. And it's certainly the best way to cap off one of the greatest careers of all time. People often forget, Goldberg is one of the biggest draws ever. While Austin, Rock and Mankind were trading the WWF Title, Goldberg was filling the Gerogia Dome with 40,000 fans in short notice. He grew organically and is probably one of the few wrestlers that actually did so without being forced. So yeah, this is pretty much deserving of a Hall of Fame induction, a headliner no less.
What you mean to say is he had one of the greatest 4 and half years of any wrestler in history. He made one of the biggest impacts of all time. In WCW. But his career certainly does not rank among the greatest 100 of all time..

Last edited by ilapierre : 01-16-2018 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:23 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Goldberg, Dudleyz, Ivory (Jacqueline's already in)...fuck yes!

All deserving. So happy for them.

Kid Rock created one of the greatest themes ever, the American Badass theme, and deserves to go in for that alone. He's also provided other PPV themes though and did that WM 25 concert. Was also the inspiration for Kid Kash in ECW.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:08 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I saw the list of the rumored names for this year and while i think they would all deserved a spot (Except for Kid RocK) i fell this would be such a weak class if this list would be true.

Their so many guys and girls that are bigger names and deserve to get the call before those guys.

Also, i get why Kid Rock would get inducted this year, it'S mostly because he's one of the only celebrity that does Support President Trump right now and since Vince is friends with Trump. It's a political move on Vince's part, he inducted one of his friend supporter and he get a favor from the president in exchange.