WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-04-2018, 02:17 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Did I dream this?

I don't know whether I dreamt this or not.

I thought on wrestlezone a couple of weeks ago, I read that Rusev had sent a tweet, making a "Wrestlemania Celebrity Open Challenge" to any celebrity who wanted a match against him.

It said that the challenge was accepted by "Home Alone" star, MacKaulay Culkin.

In fact, in the article, it even showed a couple of tweets between the pair.

Rusev:- "Oh, I don't want to hit the cute little kid from "Home Alone" and "The Good Son"".

Culkin:- "Don't worry, I will be doing all the hitting".

Now, I have read nothing more about it, it hasn't been advertised on WWE TV, and Rusev has been put into a Fatal-4-Way for the U.S. Title.

So, did I dream this, or did this article actually exist? Was it legit, was it Dave Meltzer making another prediction he got wrong, was it abandoned, or was it never going to take place to begin with?

It is strange, considering that if there was any chance of this, Vince would have leaped onto it, and promoted the hell out of it. He loves his celebrities, the mainstream attention this would bring, and people would actually know who MacCaully Culkin is, since "Home Alone" was a huge hit.

I don't care really. If it happened, I was worried that the match would be a Hardcore Match, and would involve Rusev tripping on toy cars, being hit by a brick, and other shenanigans that happened in "Home Alone" and it would revert to a comedy match.

Last edited by d_henderson1810 : 04-04-2018 at 02:21 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:09 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

So you've finally figured it out. Hmm. This is not good for the syndicate.

This is a dream. These words you're reading are being created by your subconscious.

Think about it for a moment. Donald Trump is the President of the United States, gay marriage is legal now, Rusev and MacCaully Culkin are likely going to have a match at WrestleMania for the newly revived Hardcore Championship.

Since the truth is out, those of us who reside in your mind can stop trying. I sense that you're feeling a little skeptical though, that's okay.

Try something. Stare directly at a lit light bulb, close your eyes, turn off the bulb, and then open them. That ghost of the light that you still see, that's an illusion created by the limitations of the instruments that are keeping you in this state.

If you were to wake up, you'd realize that you're really an observer of Andromeda meant to imagine how life could spontaneously form on a little blue dot from within The Milky Way.

You can wake up at any time by screaming "YAHTZEE!" at the top of your lungs. But do you really want to do that, and end all of this?
Old 04-04-2018, 08:08 PM

pipebomber is looking to come up from OCW...pipebomber is looking to come up from OCW...

You didn't dream it. I read the article as well.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:01 AM

Hordriss is looking to come up from OCW...

https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-36715331.html
Old 04-06-2018, 07:45 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So what happened to this match? Why is it not happening now?

Was it just a bit of a joke, or seriously contemplated? I wonder why we have not heard any more about this, and Rusev is in the IC F-4-W instead?

I mean, like I said, Vince McMahon would leap at the chance to have a celebrity like MacCauley Culkin at Wrestlemania, so I am surprised that WWE didn't go all out with this.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Knockout Champion

justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's not happening because it was never going to happen. Rusev sent out a tweet on his own, and Macaulay Culkin responded to the tweet on his own. This was not a WWE story line. It was just two guys messing around on Twitter.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinept View Post
It's not happening because it was never going to happen. Rusev sent out a tweet on his own, and Macaulay Culkin responded to the tweet on his own. This was not a WWE story line. It was just two guys messing around on Twitter.
This, and the reason Vince didn't jump at it is because Home Alone was a hit 28 years ago. The audience that Vince wants has never heard of Macaulay Culkin.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel