WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-23-2018, 06:22 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dragon View Post
How has it been so many years and this place still has the same avatars? I'm amazed.
We have some new ones. I'm just stubborn about change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:25 PM
Monster
NWA Champion

Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
We have some new ones. I'm just stubborn about change.
It's been over a decade and you have some new ones? I'm impressed, I would've thought it'd take you at least a quarter century.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:26 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

That's Sly's area.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:29 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What this boils down to is that Big Cass was right. When he returns the entire roster should line up and apologize to him starting with Big Show.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:34 PM
Monster
NWA Champion

Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
That's Sly's area.
He's still here?
Old 01-23-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
He's still here?
Oh the two of us are likely to be here until long after this place dies.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Monster
NWA Champion

Quote:
Oh the two of us are likely to be here until long after this place dies.
Apparently it's in good hands so I'm sure it won't!
Old 01-23-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Apparently it's in good hands so I'm sure it won't!
Well we like to think so.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:57 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
You know what's ironic? Enzo's shirt he wore to the Barclays yesterday said "today is the best day of my life” on the front and “can’t wait for tomorrow” on the back.
flames out!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:29 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It never ceases to amaze me, how hard a person falls.

OHHHH ENZO AMOREEE.