WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Depends on where it goes. When it's to set up a big angle or a big match etc., it can work very well. When it's there because that's the only thing they know how to do and it's pretty clearly just to amuse themselves (like a lot of the Attitude Era), it's a waste of everyone's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:01 PM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Oh God, why Jeff Jarrett?!
Old 02-19-2018, 01:17 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

So Vince can laugh at TNA and draw some ratings on what he'll say in his speech.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:48 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

While I don't know that much about Jarrett before TNA I know he got a decent amount of accomplishments in WWE and WCW and the fact that he founded arguably WWE's biggest (North American) competitor shows he has/had talent across the wrestling board. I mean people have got in on less.

Still annoyed at how much he hogged the NWA title during the early days of TNA though
Old 02-19-2018, 02:05 PM

Jarrett was a very smooth, safe hand back in his day and could work an excellent match with the right opponent (Razor Ramon and of course his classic with Shawn at In Your House II). After that though....not so much, though he did have some very good stuff in TNA.

As for hogging the title, it's the same reply you get from any wrestler who owns the company: who else can you trust with your top title other than yourself?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:21 PM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

He’s getting in before Chyna. Ridiculous. She bested him in the Good Housekeeping Classic.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:33 PM

I'm glad my sarcasm detector worked for once as I might have gone into a rant that would have gotten me some annoyed reactions.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Re watched the Raw with your favorite match between Michael's and Benjamin and I found it interesting that after a year since his last appearance in WWE and 2 years since he last worked as a regular, WWE wished The Rock a happy birthday and JR alluded that Rock may be back sooner rather than later. Obviously this did not occur and Rock would not be seen on WWE television for another 6 years until Mania 27.

My question is back in 05, was there some sort of plan in place for Rock to come back that fell apart? Or was this nothing more that WWE trying to create some buzz?

All American Boys
Old 02-19-2018, 02:55 PM

Actually Rock did pop up for a pre-taped promo in 2007 so it wasn't that long.

And yeah it was just WWE creating buzz.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Actually Rock did pop up for a pre-taped promo in 2007 so it wasn't that long.

And yeah it was just WWE creating buzz.
Was that part of the whole Vince blown up limo thing? Or was it something else?

All American Boys