WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-14-2018, 10:41 AM

oneguy is looking to come up from OCW...

"If you are willing to put on an entertaining"
Except their matches are t entertaining. Their feuds are boring. Their matches are slow and long. Give me 2 minute time fillers because at least with those if you don't like them you can just take a quick bathroom break or check your Facebook account real quick and it's over.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:30 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Wrestlemania will most likely hold the Asuka vs Charlotte match. This match will answer all your questions, so please watch it.

Outside of that, they are actually putting effort in the division and right now the Women's championships are on the top of my interest list, going into Wrestlemania. And it's fun. Watching the women in all those gimmick matches is different for me. Anything that's different I welcome it.

And if you think that some of the girls can't wrestle, you're fooling yourself. Mix up Asuka or Charlotte with any other good male wrestler and you could get a near 5 star match.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

However it's worth mentioning that TNA did many things first and did them better. The Knockouts division for example came almost 10 years before WWE's women's revolution.

That division got a lot of praise (especially Gail Kim), so if you also want to see some good women's wrestling, I guess that's the place to look into.

WWE wise you should check out anything that is related to women and NXT from 2013 and later, plus the Sasha vs Charlotte feud, plus the rise of Alexa Bliss, plus Asuka.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:43 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I’ve said this quite a few times and I’ll say it again, I just don’t care for the woman that much. I’m not denying how talented woman like Charlotte, Banks, Lynch and Asuka are but apart from the top 6 I won’t watch a match. Jax vs Fox? Yeah never gonna care. I usually skip most of their matches. I will say WWE has made me care more about them but their matches are genuinely filled with botches and it doesn’t have a nice flow for most of them, definitely looks more fake when the woman on the lower part of the card, I just can’t handle it.

I was a little unsure on them going for the first HiTC, MiTB, Royal rumble, Table and cage(?) matches all in like a year span, especially the MiTB. They just can’t take bumps like the men and they didn’t really try and adjust to a different style (in terms of the bumps) which they should’ve done. A lot of things I have just been skeptical about but they did pretty wel on all of them.

I don’t watch for the sex appeal because I do really like Banks, Carmella and Natalya (Carmella best theme in the WWE, as a straight man that feels weird to say) and will watch them all day but at the same time if I had to pick between the men and the women, just like every their sport I’m watching the men. The division will be awesome in a few years, I’m not denying that, it’s just not what I’m a fan of. I don’t like watching woman’s UFC so the same sticks for wresting.

I pretty much just went in circles in that post so in summary give me the men every day of the week, if I’ve got time I’ll watch the women, unless it’s the 3 I mentioned before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH

Last edited by Khalifa : 02-15-2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:25 PM

M.V.W. is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.
However it's worth mentioning that TNA did many things first and did them better. The Knockouts division for example came almost 10 years before WWE's women's revolution.

That division got a lot of praise (especially Gail Kim), so if you also want to see some good women's wrestling, I guess that's the place to look into.

WWE wise you should check out anything that is related to women and NXT from 2013 and later, plus the Sasha vs Charlotte feud, plus the rise of Alexa Bliss, plus Asuka.
Heard that it was the highest rated segment of Impact's weekly show. But yeah, it was high time the biggest promotion got on the ball w/ women's wrestling if other promotions could succeed w/ it. Frankly, I partly blame Moolah b/c she set women's wrestling back decades.