WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2018, 04:05 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin View Post
2.) I often hear the other reason is that it makes it inconvient for most people in the US due to the time zone difference and that they will get spoilers. Well I say imagine how it is for fans outside North America in having to either wake up at a ridiculous time or have to catch the replays (with avoiding facebook or twitter) every time a WWE PPV is on? If fans outside North America have to endure this for almost every PPV I am sure folks in North America can do the same for one out of the 30+ WM's. Plus there's already the Network that makes things easier. Back then I would get WWE PPV shows 2 weeks delayed so I would have to spend a week or two (if I can get access to the show) w/o looking at the Internet. So yeah a little sacrafice for your fellow fans outside the Continent would go a long way.
WWE's biggest audience is in? America. WWE should cater to the US. You guys don't get what we do because we give them more money. Doing this to a US audience, who aren't used to waiting for the show/watching it at 2 am, would be dumb. Businesses don't care how loyal UK/whatever fans are. They care about money.

I assume shipping costs of equipment is another factor why they won't do an overseas Mania.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:40 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
WWE's biggest audience is in? America. WWE should cater to the US. You guys don't get what we do because we give them more money. Doing this to a US audience, who aren't used to waiting for the show/watching it at 2 am, would be dumb. Businesses don't care how loyal UK/whatever fans are. They care about money.
that's the assumption that the WWE feels North American fans aren't willing to put up with either watching it live at an inconvienet time or can't wait to watch it when they can in the Network. I'm pretty sure most fans in the US wouldn't mind given the Network which is a flat monthly rate anyways.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:14 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin View Post
that's the assumption that the WWE feels North American fans aren't willing to put up with either watching it live at an inconvienet time or can't wait to watch it when they can in the Network. I'm pretty sure most fans in the US wouldn't mind given the Network which is a flat monthly rate anyways.
I disagree. Mania is a big draw for the Network. Mania live is a draw. In order to maximize new subscribers, it should cater to the place with the most fans.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER