WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-05-2018, 11:55 AM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Booker T: "If I catch Corey Graves on the street, Iím gonna do something to him"

Booker T just spewed this:

Quote:
ďPeople ask me about Corey Graves. Corey Graves is good at what he does, you know? Corey Graves, heís thrown jabs at me, Iíve thrown jabs back, you know? And you know, the thing is Corey Graves, of course, yeah, heís a college educated young man. His vernacular is a little different than mine. You see that word I just used? Threw that out there Ė just want you people to know, I ainít studied this, itís just something that we just threw out.

But I tell you, if I got Corey Graves into a fisticuffs, I would beat him down like he stole something. I would be whooping his ass all day long. Because thatís the thing Ė my thing is this. Iím a nice guy, until you get on my bad side. Corey Graves, right now, I wouldnít necessarily say heís on my bad side, but heís the reason that Iím not on Monday Night Raw right now. Because, you know what, a lot of people in the company thought I was gonna jump on him, I was gonna do something bad to him, I was gonna drag him, I was gonna take him out to the woodshed, I was gonna beat that man so bad, I was gonna beat him until this man say, ĎPlease, please, please, just donít beat me any more.í

Thatís how hot I was getting. Thatís how close I was getting. So, they said, ĎHey, Book. Weíre gonna take Ė step back a second, alright? Weíre gonna regroup, alright, weíre gonna press the rewind button. Weíre gonna send you back to the Kickoff show of SmackDown, Monday Night Raw pay-per-views and cool you down for a second. Cause we donít want you to do anything to Corey Graves, because we know what you could do to him. We know Corey Graves could doÖ heís sitting there for a reason, man. Heís sitting there for a reason, and Corey Graves knows it.

You know what? Iíll tell you this here. I want all you people out there to know, you heard it right here Heated Conversations, Sports Radio 610, itís probably gonna make all the dirt sheets like Meltzer and all those guys. But if I catch Corey Graves on the street, Iím gonna do something to him. Alright? I ainít gonna do it at the office or anything like that. But if I catch himÖ not gonna do it in the airport, nah, Iím not gonna do that. But if I catch Corey Graves on the street? You see that little bouffant hairdo he got? Iím gonna rearrange it for him. Alright? Iím just saying. Iím just sayingÖ Let me catch him at Starbucks. Iím a tattoo himÖ

Heís one of those guys gonna have to walk it like he talk itÖ Me personally, everybody knows my reputationÖ I get mean, when you mess with my green. And right now, my green is being messed with, you know what I mean? So, me and Corey GravesÖ WrestleMania coming up, right? Thereís room for one more match. Right now, on my show, Heated Conversations, Sports Radio 610, Iím calling Corey Graves out to a fight. Not a match. Not a pre-show posedown or anything like that. Iím calling Corey Graves out to a fight.Ē

Read more at http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone...9py3XbBPJSc.99
I can't tell if this is kayfabe or real.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:09 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm not sure what the whole point of this is unless Booker is being 100% serious, which I highly doubt. Graves can't get into the ring again, that's a pretty well known fact so again... what's the point? I don't know if Booker and Graves came together and said "let's get something going so we can make a push towards a Mania match," or Booker's just going into business for himself but the situation is strange.

If this was a shoot, Booker would be gone tomorrow. You can't publicly threaten an employee and you sure as hell can't say you're going to whoop his ass if you see him "on the street." But again, shit's a work. A work that has no endgame as far as I can tell.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:51 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Didn't poker vanish halfway through the Rumble? Could be legitimate.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:53 PM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

A work with no end game?
I mean that's about 60% of everything happening on SmackDown for months; might as well bring Raw into the mix too. I mean it's 2018, who needs matches to pay off angles anymore anyway?
Old 02-05-2018, 01:06 PM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Graves on Twitter

Quote:
“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”

-Sun Tzu

(Yes, this is what you think it is)
Old 02-05-2018, 03:45 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If this was real, WWE would squash it right away. So zero chance.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 02-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Graves is a bum. Matt Stryker, but a little more boring. Maybe that's your thing, but I'll take Booker's entertaining nonsense all day.

I don't know what a kayfabe feud with Graves does for Booker, so I imagine this is real.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Graves has been the "heel announcer" for his entire WWE run. Maybe they're trying to bring more heat to him, in order when he puts the heels over, he would bring them heat as well.

I don't really think it will lead to anything. Definately not a match and I don't really think there's a spot to have a Booker T match at Wrestlemania.

I would buy it as a real thing had Booker not be employed by the WWE, but he still is, isn't he? Tweets that management does not like get the boot quickly.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Workin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Old 02-10-2018, 09:24 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Workin'

I donít know how anybody thought it was anything other than working.