WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-27-2012, 07:00 PM

mr_marion81 is looking to come up from OCW...

it's not dumb i mean... both guy esp. cody isn't doing anything or should i say creative doesn't know what to do with them so why not pair them up and have a feud with Team Hell No and maybe 1 or 2 title reigns and then maybe then we could see this team break up and have Sandow attack Cody after there loss the titles to rey and sin cara.... Have a face cody vs sandow! wwe has to many heels really!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-27-2012, 07:11 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

The main thing about me is Cody is son of Dusty who is just a common man. Sandow's whole gimmick is to enlighten the common man.

They'll probably not even mention that.

Even if it's short term to give them something to do it makes sense to me as it gets Sandow into the limelight some more (after DX at Raw 1000) and gives Cody something to do. I don't think they'll be together for long but they may just hit gold, who knows.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-27-2012, 10:39 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_mighty_biggs View Post
why not just put cody back with ted??
Because Ted would probably be face now and Rhodes is a heel.

On the theme:

WWE has nothing to do with them right now so its this. Good idea because it keeps them relevant and they both are kind of irrelevant for quite some time...
sendpm.gif
Old 09-27-2012, 11:42 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

So this has a what, .007% approval rating so far?

Tons of potential for funny promos. Unfortunately mic time seems to be divded between the same 4 or 5 people all show every show.

Will be forgettable, wasted time, for both the tag division, and for the two guys. Remember the tag champions of Drew Mcyntire and Codry RHodes? yea, I thought not.

tag division could be moving forwards with legit competition, Rhodes and Sandow could be moving forward in mid card (or in rhodes case, world title....seriously, is Sheamus that out of his league? or course not.)

Instead, we simply get more lazy booking. Oh well.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:48 PM

CrazyChicksDigger is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE should've gone with the Cody/Miz feud for the IC title. Then we wouldn't have had to see The Miz job to the worthlessness known as Ryberg... errr, Ry Van Dam... errr, that idiot, whatever his name is.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 PM
The Curry Man of WrestleZone?

ThePrawnCurry is looking to come up from OCW...

I would let them team for a while

there is no reason that they cannot support each other in chasing after the IC or US titles
sendpm.gif
Old 09-28-2012, 02:28 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Bad idea doesn't hold a fucking candle. This is Satan's rape baby after six botched attempts to abort it. This is what happens two hours after a sumo wrestler consumes a plate of asparagus, squid and burning tire.

The WWE is FUCKING STUPID! They don't have writers, they have a room full of blonde women who make a paycheck by being wishy washy about what outfit they'll wear that evening.

Little known fact about me (as few really give a fuck), I write part time for a magazine. If I EVER think my writing is getting stale or redundant, I just have to watch an episodes of anything the WWE pinches off.

Remember when tag teams were actual tag teams and not just two singles competitors that needed an uninspired push because they have that kind of political sway? The Bushwhackers, Demolition, The Hart Foundation etc.

Cody is decent, Damien hasn't failed me yet. My indifference toward them doesn't mean that my attention span will tolerate something that makes Jo fucking sense. Cody suddenly forgot his IC title ambitions, Damien ended his promo with "now you have a reason to be angry".

This is Mosh teaming up with D-Lo and dressing like arab-esque harem women for me all over again. The tag team division is a shit storm blowing through a row of wind turbines, and it's ONLY because of the piss poor management and writing staff.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android
Old 09-28-2012, 02:37 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
The main thing about me is Cody is son of Dusty who is just a common man. Sandow's whole gimmick is to enlighten the common man.

They'll probably not even mention that.

Even if it's short term to give them something to do it makes sense to me as it gets Sandow into the limelight some more (after DX at Raw 1000) and gives Cody something to do. I don't think they'll be together for long but they may just hit gold, who knows.
My hatred for this move comes from the fact that both characters do nothing to enhance each other. They are still two individuals. If Damien teamed with someone like Eugene or of Cody teamed up with Swagger (their lisps would prevent clear communication) there would be something to build on.

I would contemplate suicide if my job was to turn a Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow team into something with the potential for interesting plot development.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

I have to say something else because I'll need an exorcism if I don't.

What the fuck Damien?

I know earlier I had a brain dump and said that Damien hasn't failed me yet. His Mic work on Monday failed me.

Some of you will learn the hard way over and over again that first impressions are the most important.

Damien said something like "now you have a reason to be angry". Ah, the anger management thing. Here's my problem: That statement warrants a response of "no shit, you just attacked them" or "no shit, unto them food is a reason to be angry" toward a character who's supposed to be setting up a tag team to be taken seriously for being intelligent.

Damien's mic work has been spot on before, so I'm guessing they threw this in his lap at 10pm the night before. I'm guessing that the WWE writing staff goes through a lot of crayon when they write the shows.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:04 AM

entertainer101 is looking to come up from OCW...

I love 'em both on their own. Sandow is a classic heel. He may have to dumb it down a bit soon, but it's still working for now. Rhodes has always impressed me. Just the "Rhodes" last name tells ya right off the bat what you're getting: a solid in ring performer who is gold on the mic when he gets the chance.

That said, we can't be too sure at the moment as to whether it's going to work for them or not. Gotta give them time and booking. After that it would be a bit easier to make that decision. But what I can say is it's not a bad idea to at least try. I mean, at this point what would be their other options? Neither one is ready to be in the world title picture (though either is ADR but somehow he keeps showing up there) and the midcard titles have been rendered useless by WWE so ya might as well show them in a tag team division where a good feud with Kane and Bryan can potentially mean something rather than having them each go months of feuding with Santino for the US or IC title. So ya might as well try and if it doesn't work, oh well.
sendpm.gif