WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-09-2018, 01:07 AM

Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...
Default What Is Rusev Day?

Somehow I missed this and have never figured it out.

Where did "Rusev Day" come from and what does it mean?

His partner is not last name of Day so I cant figure it out.

I even see Rusev Day T-shirts, which means it is a pretty big deal.

In fact, I saw the Impractical Jokers in the audience at an event and
Q had on a Rusev Day T-shirt.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 04:46 AM

TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...

I think its about the dumbest thing ever created, and for tge life of me cant see how it caught on.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The birth of Rusev Day. It all started with Rusev's squash at Summerslam.

Happy Rusev Day.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:08 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier View Post
Somehow I missed this and have never figured it out.

Where did "Rusev Day" come from and what does it mean?

His partner is not last name of Day so I cant figure it out.

I even see Rusev Day T-shirts, which means it is a pretty big deal.

In fact, I saw the Impractical Jokers in the audience at an event and
Q had on a Rusev Day T-shirt.
What is Rusev Day?

Yesterday was Rusev Day. Today is Rusev Day. Tomorrow, and every day after it is Rusev Day.

Every day is RUSEV DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:44 AM
'The Bringer of Rain'

Macho Mans Beard is looking to come up from OCW...Macho Mans Beard is looking to come up from OCW...

First off:
HAPPY RUSEV DAY TO EVERYONE!!! MACHKA!!!!!!!

Second:
The fact that you dont celebrate Rusev Day shows me that you are out of touch with the Western Civilized World.

Rusev Day is more important than:
Stormy Daniels
The Russia Probe
North Korea
The List of Jericho
Liberal Thinking

In fact people who celebrate Rusev Day (everyday) are 6 times more likely to have sex, win the lottery and survive a Shark Attack. It is also known to get me out of 2 traffic tickets.

Rusev Day will be a beacon for hope and will end of World hunger. It is written in the 'Book of Rusev' which happens to be released May 11, 2018. Which just happens to be RUSEV DAY!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2018, 12:16 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Ė Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho Mans Beard View Post
First off:
HAPPY RUSEV DAY TO EVERYONE!!! MACHKA!!!!!!!

Second:
The fact that you dont celebrate Rusev Day shows me that you are out of touch with the Western Civilized World.

Rusev Day is more important than:
Stormy Daniels
The Russia Probe
North Korea
The List of Jericho
Liberal Thinking

In fact people who celebrate Rusev Day (everyday) are 6 times more likely to have sex, win the lottery and survive a Shark Attack. It is also known to get me out of 2 traffic tickets.

Rusev Day will be a beacon for hope and will end of World hunger. It is written in the 'Book of Rusev' which happens to be released May 11, 2018. Which just happens to be RUSEV DAY!!!!!!
You are 4 out of 5. Nothing is more important that the List Of Jericho. Just for typing that up and posting...IT, YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!! Drink it in MMMMAAAANNNN!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 05-10-2018, 05:00 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

It started as a heel catchphrase
As Orton destroyed Rusev Day, everyday is gonna be it. And like Bad News, Yes Yes/No No, The List or Wyatt, it became organically over. Letís see if that works out and the boss wants to push it
Old 05-10-2018, 08:45 AM

HeyYo is looking to come up from OCW...

He's just an updated version of Nikolai Volkoff.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:48 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Rusev Day is just one of these strange things that modern wrestling fans, many of whom I suspect are undiagnosed ADHD cases, just latch onto. It doesn't make any sense but it's something they focus on and that's really all WWE, or any wrestling company for that matter, can as for sometimes. It's also on the verge of taking its place along side "What?" in that it's one of those annoying chants that fans do when they're bored or, as is sometimes the case, just to be doing it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 05-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I sort of remember a backstage skit with Rusev, English, and New Day where Rusev Day was born. Maybe that was after the segment above. My memory isn't that clear on the matter.

To me Rusev Day is very clear. He is saying that everyday is for him and about him. Everyday is his day. Simple heel stuff driven by ego. It has caught on somewhat because vocal fans want more for Rusev than they feel that he is getting. There is also fear that he is going to leave if he isn't treated better and fans like him enough to stand up for him. It is also just kind of fun.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?