WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-30-2017, 11:53 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Well, reviews were dropping like flies all day yesterday and as expected, its getting great reviews. As of me typing it has a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes. That'll probably go down as more and more reviews come in. I'd say it'll rest nicely at 90% when it's all said and done.

Yet again, Marvel hits a home run with another superhero movie. Not only that, but it looks like they've found the definitive Spider-Man for years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-03-2017, 03:37 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Saw an advanced screening. Definitely a ton of fun. I'm really getting sick of the marvel formula but the charm was there. As long as marvel can keep the charm coming then they can stick to the formula. It's not better than Raimi's spiderman 2 by any stretch at all. It falls within the usual failures of MCU movies.

Keaton was class but he wasn't the best ever. As far as I'm concerned, that still belongs to Bruhl for the MCU.

Incredibly excited for the future after its post credit scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif
Old 07-05-2017, 03:53 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I loved it. Fun as fuck.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

The first Marvel film I've enjoyed since Guardians
sendpm.gif
Old 07-05-2017, 04:46 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Original or 2?
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Original. The 2nd was a drag.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-06-2017, 06:23 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Went to a preview last night and thought it was really generic. It's Marvel now. Same formula, same old clichés, etc, etc. It's funny and has some good action scenes, but it tries to hard and it is not the best Spider-Man movie. It's not even the best Spider-Man 1 movie.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2017, 12:15 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Spider-Man: Homecoming was excellent. I mean, it was really really good. As far as stand alone movies go in the MCU, it stands up there with Iron Man as one of the better ones. It's not a stretch at all to say that Tom Holland has given the best portrayal of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. The others were either good at one or the other. Holland is great as both. He's a real nerd/unpopular kid as Parker and he's the wise cracking, sarcastic, joking Spider-Man that we loved in the comics. He really was good.

I can't say enough about Michael Keaton in this movie. He's definitely one of the better villains in the MCU. I know that's not saying much, but he did a very very good job. I mean there were some scenes that he was in where he was definitely scary and frightening. Also, that 'surprise' that they had in the film was amazing and I didn't see it coming at all. I don't think anyone seen it coming and it made for one of the best scenes of any movie. Those that have seen the movie know what I'm talking about.

It can't be said enough that this was a pure, honest to goodness high school movie. I mean it was a coming of age tale and it had great high school scenes and humor. Everything you'd expect a high school film to have. Also, Iron Man doesn't take away from this movie at all. The trailers made it seem like this was Iron Man's movie but honestly he's only in it for a few scenes and the scenes that he was in, especially the one where he takes the suit back, were acted to perfection. What more do you expect from RDJ though?

All in all, yet another great entry into the MCU. As far as the stand alone films go, this is one of the best MCU films. When you add in the others, though, like Avengers and Civil War, it's not quite at that level. I'd give it a solid A-.

P.S. That last end credit scene was just amazing. I think it was even better than the swarma scene from the Avengers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

It was entertaining. I think some people are going a little nuts...
sendpm.gif