WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-26-2016, 08:58 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

FINALLY, after 10 years the great Richard Ashcroft has returned! Apart from the unsuccessful album with RPA & The United Nations of Sound (which I bought and actually liked), he's announced his first fully solo album since 2006's "Keys To The World", and some initmate dates- I managed to get a ticket for the London show.

I really like this. I liked it on first listen but was sure it would be a grower, and sure enough the more I listen, the more I like it. There's no voice in music like Richard's, and being born in Wigan he's kind of a local hero.

I can't wait to hear more from the new album. Welcome back Dicky...This Is Music.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Italy was undergoing a disco revolution in the early 1980s, one-hit acts were springing up left and right to exploit this ever exploding fad. Some acts were a bit more eccentric than others and would experiment with completely random themes to accentuate the abuse of their synthesizers.

Hally & Kongo Band apparently only made this and one other song in their existence, which for all I can gather is a song about a dark skinned man from the Republic of Congo who children like to hang out with. Apparently the "Afrikan Man" has Hally very aroused by the story of his discovery and popularity.

I can't explain what sets this song apart from all the other 1980s Italian Disco songs out there, probably Hally's moves though.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:40 PM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

Just discovered Yung Lean yesterday.
I don't like much of his songs as I'm not a fan of his un enthusiastic lazy style of delivering but he writes some pretty dope lyrics although you can hardly hear them. This song is pretty dope though, great producing, great video editing and a dope hook.

Dope song, great producing and catchy as fuck.

I love 2 Chainz, great delivering, funny lyrics, catchy as fuck.
Great music video.

One of my favourite songs from a dope album.

Last edited by SHAGAMANIA 3:16 : 02-29-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Future Endeavored

Wasn't crazy about it when it first came out but now I'm really digging this.
Dope lyricism, really starting to love his sound.

Didn't really like his style much at first but now I'm really liking his ghost rap sound. Can't get this song out of my head.

Dope song, love the vibe, good song to drink to.
Really good music video to.

Not much of a fan of Drakes rapping voice but he is pretty good here.
Good video, Dope beat and Future is dope as all ways.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:11 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I remember this coming on shuffle on my iPod and being blown away with how good it was. I have one TOAD album, but this song isn't on that record so I have no idea how this ended up on the iPod. I have no memory of downloading it!

I first heard TOAD when they released "Nothing Could Come Between Us", and while their style has definitely become more "radio friendly" over the years- probably the Nickelback influence, I still think they're a good band and I am finally seeing them this weekend in Manchester which will be pretty good.

I'm not expecting them to play much of their earlier stuff, they'll probably stick to the songs that have been more successful in recent years, so I expect this will be in the playlist. So catchy, great chorus and certainly a song that wouldn't be out of place on any radio station.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 03-05-2016, 05:30 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Currently one of the songs I'm obsessed over. I love Demon Hunter because of what they stand for, and the fact that, even though the band is made of Christians, they don't force their faith down the throats of others- rather, they keep it subtle and leave their songs open to interpretation. To me as one of faith, it refers to the difficulty of walking in faith, but it might mean something different entirely to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Future Endeavored

Dope beat, 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne spit fire.
Pretty unique sound, haven't herd much like it.
Love the rap battle feel.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

There are some songs, that absolutely terrify me in a good way. This is one of them:

The Wicker Man is a movie that has held onto my nightmares stronger than any other horror film. I highly recommend seeing it, for me it's a near-impossible combination of beauty and terror. It's a movie I love, and will always remind me of my fragility.

This song, masterfully sung by Paul Giovanni, recalls a scene in the movie where a young man is going through a rite of passage by having his first sexual encounter with a woman. It brings to mind the chaos that occurs in a young man's mind when such an opportunity presents itself, and that he must pace himself and be willing to submit his overwhelming urge to ravage a beautiful woman in order to better understand the spiritual aspect of sexual intercourse.

This song is insanely haunting when you have seen the movie, and know the basis for the traditions of those who exercise these customs. The entire soundtrack is a masterpiece to behold when recognized as part of such an amazing film, but this song is one of the few that can actually put me in a state of terrified inner peace.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:37 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

If you had told me a few years ago I'd be big into deathcore, I would've laughed in your face and gone on about how stupid and noisy it is and that it makes zero sense.
Enter Impending Doom's album Baptized in Filth. They take the phrase "scare the hell out of you" to a whole new level. Brook's vocals are great, and I think the band sounds better here than it did in previous years, as deathcore fits them better than goregrind or grindcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:09 PM
First Immortality..Then the Bitches
Knockout Champion

lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hands Like Houses - I Am

I like music. I like music and I hope that you do too; Otherwise, why else would you be visiting this thread? So this is a bit of music titled I Am by an Australian group named Hands Like Houses. As I've said before, I like music. I like their music to be a bit more specific. Its a great song but a solid group. So I'm going to share in hopes that somebody will feel the same as I. So do you like music too??

Here comes the pain!