WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-21-2013, 04:12 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

I love The League on FX, and a good part of it is due to Jon Lajole and the Taco character. With my birthday being yesterday, I think of the debut episode of the league where he wrote 'The Birthday song' for his niece. It starts out sweet, than quickly degenerates into a tail of how she was 'conceived', which is highly inappropriate for a 5-year-old's birthday song.

Lajole's stuff is all comedy, but what makes it great is he's in on the joke. He knows he's an idiot, and he doesn't pretend to be otherwise. It's what makes him funny.

Here's the actual version from 'The League.'
Old 08-21-2013, 10:53 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

MAnchester Orchestra "Simple Math"

An abolutely great song, very nostalgic, but man the video! It is really good, the story, the details, everything is better than the standard "we're the band playing somewhere with what we like to think is an story" videoclip. Please enjoy this masterpiece.

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Deploy the cow-catcher......
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

So I was watching Pulp Fiction for the 10,000th time or more earlier, and once again, my favorite track from the film will be stuck in my head for days, because Tarantino is a master at picking the right music for his films. "Surf Rider" by The Lively Ones is the track being played as Jules and Vincent walk out of the diner, once the fiasco with Tim Roth and Honey Bunny (I always forget her real name) is over. It's the perfect track to fit with Jules and Vincent's casual stroll out of the diner after the near life-or-death standoff. Surf Rider is a relaxing song, and I need to pick up the Pulp Fiction soundtrack someday.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Kinesis - Billboard Beauty

Kinesis were one of several British alt-rock bands from the early 00s who produced a very decent album then sadly disappeared into the ether alongside Hell is for Heroes, Hundred Reasons, Reuben and InMe to name a few.

I have another song by Kinesis, Forever Reeling, on my playlist but this one had completely slipped my mind until I heard the jangly opening and it was like meeting an old friend again. Unfortunately the band's album isn't on iTunes so I'm going to have to see if my sister still has her copy as it needs another listen.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:54 PM
First Immortality..Then the Bitches
Knockout Champion

lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Alter Bridge - Addicted To Pain

Now, I'm not much of an AB fan. I was more of a Creed kind of guy but that's not the point. I heard this song on the radio the other day and thought it was worthy of a purchase. So I went home, bought the single off ITunes. Now it is currently the song I am listening to. Recommended for anybody who's a fan of hard rock.

Here comes the pain!
Old 08-30-2013, 09:43 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I am taking my girlfriend to see Miles Kane in Manchester at the end of September for her first ever concert, I'm really looking forward to it.

I saw Miles a couple of months ago, supporting The Courteeners and thought he was brilliant, so I've picked up both of his albums. It's easy to listen to, catchy with good choruses and the crowd was bouncing during his set, so I am expecting more of the same at his own gig.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 08-30-2013, 10:46 AM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm still not sure if I like it or not. Musically its really good. Lyrically its lacking, but Fred Durst has never been great with lyrics. Also I'm not sure if I like Lil Wayne's part or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

This came up on shuffle on my iPod this morning for the first time in aaaaages. What a catchy song, it brought back so many memories of my later years in high-school when everyone was wearing baggy jeans, spiking up our hair and wearing skating trainers, trying to learn how to skateboard (and in my case falling off and spraining my wrist almost every time I got on a skateboard!).

Just a great pop-punk song with a sing-along chorus that makes you smile every time you hear it. I'm glad I still have this track, I've heard nothing from the band ever since..are they still around?

Old 09-11-2013, 01:34 PM

KTMessenger is looking to come up from OCW...

Granted, this is my band's new video. But it's all about the wrestling references.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Undisputed WWE Champion

R.I.P 2Pac! 17 years ago today!

In my opinion, Pac is the greatest rapper of all time and to me this is his finest work. "Starin' Through My Rearview" still blows me away now, about 10 years after I first heard it, such meaningful lyrics and great music (with the little Phil Collins sample at the start). The Outlawz are on top form here too.

A genius taken too soon.