WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-02-2018, 10:50 AM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

For we all know Dixie probably sold or plan to sell her 5% to WWE.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:17 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I just wonder if he will have anything bad to say about the company. It seems most former TNA guys end up having nothing but bad shit to say about the company that was paying them and giving them exposure across the world. I don't think he will, but it is a blow for TNA but I'm happy he gets to utilize his amazing talents else where.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:23 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

That's not really true. Plenty of performers have left and spoken highly of their time there, praising specific folks behind the scenes for helping them to advance their careers. Gail Kim, Bobby Lashley, Rockstar Spud, EC3, etc. have all had only positive things to say since their departures. If my memory serves, wasn't Davey Richards just as positive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:25 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

I won't be suprised to see Don West sell WWE Merchandise on the WWE Network and their YouTube channel. Meanwhile Borash can be a backstage reporter for either Raw, SmackDown Live or NXT.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Can you see Vince just buying out TNA to merge wanted talents and get the value of the TNA library?

Join WZCW now.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

It was time for him to go. He did everything that had to be done in TNA. Now all they have left of the original guys are Abyss and Ryder.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:12 PM

theblackplague is looking to come up from OCW...

great pickup for the WWE...i too got to meet jb a handful of times over the years and he seemed like a real nice stand up guy. I wish him nothing but the best. Im just glad we dont have to sit through any more borash and mathews whining and arguing anymore..god that was awful
Old 04-18-2018, 03:05 PM

UncleSav4ge is looking to come up from OCW...

I lost interest in Impact since AJ Styles left them, I knew since that time that they will start to go down slowly and losing Jeremy Borash is just the proof.