WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-13-2017, 03:58 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...
Default happy birthday Angelina love,Baron Corbin and Dave mustaine... and...

Happy birthday to Angelina love,Baron Corbin, dave mustaine of megadeth and of course yours truly... Sikkbones!!!

Does anyone else share a birthday with a wrestler/rock star and which ones?

the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:53 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson, Clive Owen, John Morrison and Neve Cambell plus Jeff Deliverer of Mail. What an epic birthday event that is going to be.

RMK
Old 09-13-2017, 06:55 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Happy Birthday. May this year shower you with everything you aspire for.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:53 AM

tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Happy birthday wishes to you and to Dave Mustaine(Rust In Peace, you crazy asshole).
I share a birthday with Nikola Tesla, Bobo Brazil and Duane Gill.
Enjoy your special day, sikkbones.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:40 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I have Marty Jannetty and Kerry Von Erich. I'm not exactly in the best (or most sober) company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

....forgot Tommy Lee. Him too.

RMK
Old 09-13-2017, 11:14 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Oh and I have Dory Funk Jr. too. So I'm not all terrible.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:47 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

I share it with Austin Aries. Actually I have an hand full of big names that share it with me, or shared once: Leonardo da Vinci, Emma Watson, Kim Ill-Sung, Seth Rogen, Luke Evans and Maisie Williams.

Wait, the founder of Mahal's religion (sikh) was also born on the same day. Cool.

It's Damn Real
Old 09-13-2017, 11:55 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Hit Prince View Post
I share it with Austin Aries. Actually I have an hand full of big names that share it with me, or shared once: Leonardo da Vinci, Emma Watson, Kim Ill-Sung, Seth Rogen, Luke Evans and Maisie Williams.

Wait, the founder of Mahal's religion (sikh) was also born on the same day. Cool.
You mean, Guru Nanak Dev Ji or Guru Gobind Singh Ji?
Old 09-13-2017, 12:49 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I have the same birthday as Ted DiBiase Jr , Laura Jane Grace (Singer of Against Me!), and SZA. Oh and Tech N9ne and Gordon Ramsay. Not too bad.

Happy birthday to you! Please try to enjoy yourself ^_^. I'd hate to share my birthday with Baron Corbin though