WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet
Default MD 143 - Milenko versus Batti

RP Deadline Monday 11th September 23:59 (Central).

Extensions available upon request.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-06-2017, 12:55 AM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

The camera slowly comes into focus on Milenko as he kneels in front of a dark altar that is watched at all times by two of his hatchetmen. Milenko himself can be found kneeling in front of it when he has to atone for his transgressions. This time he is flogging himself with a homemade Cat 'O Nine Tails tipped with jagged pieces of broken glass. The camera circles around his body until we see that his entire back is shredded and bloody.

The Great Milenko: Please forgive me Master. I thought Armando Paradyse would be the perfect sacrifice but he turned out to be nothing but a coward. I promise to make things right if you'll just give me another chance.

Milenko continues to whip himself as he begs his Master for another chance to sew Terror into the hearts and souls of the WZCW Universe.

Voice: Batti...

As the voice reverberates throughout the tent Milenko slowly looks up with a smile on his face. This is no ordinary smile though, it's a smile filled with nothing but malice and insanity. Once the voice is completely gone Milenko gets up and grabs the crystal skull as well as a shirt before he walks out, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

The Great Milenko: This is a much better way. Everyone loves Batti so imagine the Terror and Rage they'll feel once I leave her bloody and unconscious in the middle of the ring.

Milenko stops talking for a few minutes as he gets a far away look in his eyes as he bring the skull to his ear.

The Great Milenko: Do you really think I care about getting disqualified? The only thing that matters is my Master getting stronger by feeding off the Terror of the WZCW Universe until he is once again strong enough to take corporeal form on earth.

Milenko stops on front of a tent on the outskirts of the Carnival and closes his eyes in rapture as he listens to the screams coming from inside. He walks inside and sees more of his followers sharpening fillet knives and testing cattle prods. What he really likes seeing however are the 3 cages on the far side of the tent, each filled with a person cowering in Terror as they beg for mercy.

Victim #1: Please let me go! I won't tell anyone what happened or where to find you, I promise.

Victim #2 (crying hysterically): Why are you doing this to me?!

Victim #3: If it's money you want my parents are loaded man. They'll give you whatever you want.

Milenko tilts his head and stares into the eyes of his victims. He smiles at them but all it accomplishes is making them even more uncomfortable then they already are.

The Great Milenko: If it was up to me I'd let you all go right now.

At that one of the hatchetmen sharpening a knife snickers which causes Milenko whips his head around and glares at him until he jerks his head at two of the other men who grab the first man and drag him from the tent as a third follows with a fillet knife in one hand and a cattle prod in the other.

The Great Milenko: Now where was I? Oh yes, I can't let you go because you are vital to my plan. It's your Terror and Rage at being locked in those cages that keeps my Master's spirit anchored in this world. Without you I wouldn't be able to communicate with Him at all.

He shudders at the thought of losing contact with his Master but quickly gets control of himself as he continues to talk.

The Great Milenko: How about this, if you guys want I'll get a TV in here so you can watch WZCW. Does that sound like fun?

Unable to stop himself the man in the far cage actually answers the question.

Victim #3: I love WZCW. I used to watch it all the time before your freaks kidnapped me.

The Great Milenko: That's great to hear. And who's your favorite wrestler in the company?

Victim #3: Either Tony Mancini or Batti I can't decide between the two.

The Great Milenko: Then I want you to pay special attention to Meltdown this week because Batti has a match with a very unique opponent.

As he talks Milenko gets a fire in his eyes that makes even his followers take a step back.

The Great Milenko: I'll get someone to bring in a TV in a couple days so you can watch her match.

With nothing more to say Milenko turns around and walks out of the tent, ignoring the man in the cage as he asks who Batti's opponent is. Once he gets outside he looks down at the skull in his hand and starts talking to it.

The Great Milenko: No I'm not going soft. That man said Batti was one of his favorite wrestlers so imagine the Rage he's going to feel when he sees not only that I'm her opponent but also her getting left unconscious in a pool of blood.

We can see the camera slowly fade to black as Milenko continues to talk.

The Great Milenko: Yes that's exactly why I didn't tell him...

*Completely fade to black*
sendpm.gif
Old 09-11-2017, 08:21 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey
Default ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘

"Konnichiwa my Battalion!"

Batti Otaku skipped around a gymnasium with her cellphone on RECORD. After feeling rejuvenated for making it far into the King For A Day match, she thought she'd try and speak to her fans on a more personal level. The Cam was LIVE and she was giddy in knowing something her viewers didn't.

"Nope nope nope sorry I ain't naked A-T-M, ha! OwO feast your eyes on my Cool New Move though...this ish gonna be dynamite. Time to lose your shit," her eyes widened at the sight of the janitor. "Oye! You there! What's your name, custodian-sama?"

"Err Ted. Just Ted."

"Well then Just Ted, can you hold this for me pretty please?"

She shoved her Android into his hand and climbed inside the ring. On other days, it was a typical boxing ring, but she had something else in mind.

Seemingly pulling her teddy bear Captain Claws out of nowhere, she told Just Ted to zoom in on her.

"Okie. That's fine. Ohio fellow WZCWeeaboo nerds! I'm Batti Otaku, wrestling's residential cinnamon roll. Today I will be performing for your viewing pleasure the newest most exclusive diabolical wrestling maneuver of modern times. This will be the first time you have ever seen this technique executed from a WZCW star, as it is known to be one of the most dangerous fugging things you'll ever witness. So without further adieu, watch this Cool New Move carefully."

Batti placed her hand over Captain Claw's nose. Using her index, middle finger, and thumb, she started squeezing, pinching the plushie. The teddy bear drooped lazily in midair, not able to escape his owner's clutches.

A few boxers from across the room laughed. She smiled sheepishly.

"Hey don't knock my Cool New Move. A nosehold is one of them holds the ref has to give a 5 Count to dontchaknow. Those suckers hurt."

"So err is that all? Can I go back to sweeping and you to your Milenko trainin'?"

She looked confused. "How does everybody know who I'm fighting before I do?"

He shrugged and gave the smartphone back to her. She hopped over to the boxers.

One of them wore a mouthguard. "Can I hurrp yur ladurr?" he asked, sucking up his own slobber. Batti winced at the sound.

Click for Spoiler:

Depicted: Your average garden variety male showing us the proper way to wear a mouthguard.

"Uhh yeah...I wanna demonstrate my Cool New Move on one of you guys for my fans."

Mouthguard Man rolled his eyes while his Bland Buddy laughed.

"Ain't you Ramparte's THOT?" Bland Buddy asked. Mouthguard Man snickered, slurping noisily. "Shehhht ain't she dat Mish Wreshlun chick that went around ahhl nuhked?"

She cringed at both of them.

Click for Spoiler:

Depicted: The first image to appear in Google Images of a dude when you type "Bland Buddy THOT" I shit you not.

"I'm just askin' if one of you phonies want to help me out. Don't know why I even bother. And just FYI, boxing is rigged."

She turned to leave, giving her Live Feed a wink. Afraid that they were being humiliated on social media, Mouthguard Man spoke up. "Shurr I'll hurrp. Jursh lemme take a shwing at yur and show yur burkshun ish reuhhl."

"We have a deal, Mayweather!"

They entered the ring. Sensing confrontation and perhaps a lawsuit, Just Ted strolled his cleaning supplies elsewhere. Bland Buddy hollered from ringside, telling Mouthguard Man to show her how they do it in The Bronx. They were in Kansas.

A bell from whothefuckknowswhere rang and Mouthguard Man immediately lunged at the blonde. She pivoted to the right and grabbed his nose. He yelped, clawing at her nosehold. Batti didn't let up, pinching and twisting with one hand and holding her cellphone in the other. She spoke to the camera calmly.

"Ya see, my Cool New Move isn't weak. This slobbery bakka bitch is already on his knees. Look!"

She turned the camera down on Mouthguard Man, whose nose began to bleed. He was in tears trying to throw a punch at her, but she only moved out of the way and twisted harder.

"Speakin' of them bloody types... I admit I don't know much about Milenko, like he was before my time. But I watched the Anniversary Show and saw him bury Armando Paradyse. He had a clown posse with him. Yeah, I get clowns are trendy right now with Suicide Squad, American Horror Story, It...but that fad comes and goes. Juggalos are SOOO early 2000s. Know what's really popular now? Weebs. Gamers. Anime nerds. Go ahead, sign up for Tumblr and tell me I'm wrong."

"We rule the roost now, "The Great" Milenko. You had your moment in the sun but just like the KISS Army and Twihards, eventually people stopped giving a shit about ICP. So drink your Faygo, ponder magnets, and pretend you're Heath Ledger. Relive your golden years, cuz ya've been replaced - there's a new troop out there and it's called The Battalion, buddy. And we comin' at ya with rainbows and beach balls and teddy bears and Kawaii Kicks!"

She let go of the boxer, who whimpered over to Bland Buddy. Feeling confident, Batti gave the feed the peace sign and smiled brightly.

"I hope we can become best friends when our match is over, Mel. Maybe I can show ya how weebs party. Drop the dollar store soda and get some Ramune. Listen to Baby Metal. Take ya to a Con instead of some sweaty Gathering. You know, things we like in 2017."

She knew she was coming off a bit mean, and wondered if that was due to her association with Tyrone Blades, the problems she had with Rammikun, or perhaps her long hard feud with Callie Clark rubbing off on her. Batti shrugged, and blew a kiss for Milenko. No matter what, she was going to find her moments, and she desperately wanted to show the juggalo that the old WZCW was no more. Otaku wanted to give him a taste of what it had become since he left -

A pastel warzone.

(◠‿◠✿) The Battalion (✿◠‿◠)

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread