WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-05-2017, 10:45 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Sportskeeda is as reliable a source like a premature ejaculator is reliable at bringing someone to orgasm
Old 09-05-2017, 07:14 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who was the poster who put his 'calling of Jeff Hardy's heel turn' in their signature?
Old 09-05-2017, 11:07 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post
Who was the poster who put his 'calling of Jeff Hardy's heel turn' in their signature?
I wanna say Rattlesnake but I'm not 100% sure.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
1) I consider a lot of ideas myself. A lot of those ideas are instantly rejected the second they enter my mind, because they're fucking awful. I've still considered them, but they don't amount to anything besides a distraction of a couple of seconds from what I'm actually doing.
2) People who announce that they've "called" something in professional wrestling are idiots who are so surprised at the idea of being correct that they celebrate correctly anticipating a form of entertainment that only tells about six basic stories.
3) Going back to #1; your post is an example of an awful thought that should have been discarded and never admitted publicly, and your attempt to celebrate any potential 'correctness' you can draw out of there is sad and pathetic.
I agree, it's a horrible idea and if it does go onto TV they should be ashamed of themselves; but it doesn't change the fact that it is a possibility and it could happen at some point. I just go by what I know and go from here, doesn't always mean I support it. (Despite what previous posts may have suggested)

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 09-06-2017, 12:02 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
Sportskeeda is as reliable a source like a premature ejaculator is reliable at bringing someone to orgasm
I don't think they've ever gotten a story right. They just make shit up for the clicks.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:54 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
I agree, it's a horrible idea and if it does go onto TV they should be ashamed of themselves; but it doesn't change the fact that it is a possibility and it could happen at some point. I just go by what I know and go from here, doesn't always mean I support it. (Despite what previous posts may have suggested)
There's a possibility you could shit your pants today too. Do you go around posting on message boards about that?